Sign in to follow this  
Burrow27

FIFA 11 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 11 Official Thread

Yes yes yes! :)

First up, a goal scored by me on clubs, which Mr. Sefton seemed to enjoy from his view from our goal. Thought I'd upload it for him. Just looking at it though, I made a great run.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/90845169

Next up, some career mode action, justifying my claims that Naldo is one of the best centre-backs on the game. Block of the century.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/81403025

And another of my goals on clubs.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/75638795

On my manager mode players that arent supposed to grow has went up two(Koren) and have decreased in raiting :eek::rolleyes:

Hull are playing well though, having beaten or drawn with my challengers. Hull lead with 43 points. Got a good squad but not good enough for the Premiership just now.

Smithies

Rosenior Hobbs Chester Dawson

Belhaid Cairney/Leadbitter Koren Stewart

Fryatt/Rhodes/Long Mclean/Aley

Going to try this Everton challenge i saw someone mention the other day , have put the game difficulty to Legendary (a level above i usually go) and the same with the Chairman level. Will keep you guys updated on how i do!

Any1 on ps3 here that still plays UT?

Wont be playing Fifa 11 UT anymore so will be giving my stuff away' date=' Will start playing manager mode for a bit until fifa12 demo is out :P[/quote']

I do mate.

Going to try this Everton challenge i saw someone mention the other day ' date=' have put the game difficulty to Legendary (a level above i usually go) and the same with the Chairman level. Will keep you guys updated on how i do![/quote']

I mentioned it. :D

Not easy. I'm not that good on Legendary so I'm like 10th :o

Signed Gameiro and Ganso :D

Havent been on fifa for the last 2/3 months now... however i have just got my gold back meaning im back and looking for a few matches to get me back in the fifa groove if anybody fancies it? Friendlies of course.

Im not gonna pull any punches and im sure the people i have played on here can admit im pretty beastly at the game (my big headed moment gone) :P

But yeh

ShAcK AttAcK 89

Add me on that if anybody fancies a few games on the xbox to help me get back in the groove B)

Havent been on fifa for the last 2/3 months now... however i have just got my gold back meaning im back and looking for a few matches to get me back in the fifa groove if anybody fancies it? Friendlies of course.

Im not gonna pull any punches and im sure the people i have played on here can admit im pretty beastly at the game (my big headed moment gone) :P

But yeh

ShAcK AttAcK 89

Add me on that if anybody fancies a few games on the xbox to help me get back in the groove B)

Aha' date=' should have stayed away mate ;)

Shack's seventh match back;

[url']http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/91167869[/url]

Spent over 200 pound on my ultimate team over the past year and it's only worth 72.000 coins lmao!

Got higher rated Nani and Higher rated Martinez in the packs but after them two, never got anyone else good just average players every once in a while like Evra, Cole, Silva, Nasri etc.

At its peak, was worth 550.000 coins!

F...M...L...

Spent over 200 pound on my ultimate team over the past year and it's only worth 72.000 coins lmao!

Got higher rated Nani and Higher rated Martinez in the packs but after them two' date=' never got anyone else good just average players every once in a while like Evra, Cole, Silva, Nasri etc.

At its peak, was worth 550.000 coins!

F...M...L...[/quote']

:eek: Why spent so much more on Ultimate Team then you spend on the actual game :eek: It's only a team, no team is worth £200.

But how is your squad so low valued. If you were buying coins directly for money you'd have bought £2 million coins (I believe it's 100k for £10). But yes anyway, if you learn some good money making techniques in FIFA 12, you'd easily make 72k in no time, and you'd be saving £200. You could most likely buy FIFA 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 with that money mate :P

:eek: Why spent so much more on Ultimate Team then you spend on the actual game :eek: It's only a team' date=' no team is worth £200.

But how is your squad so low valued. If you were buying coins directly for money you'd have bought £2 million coins (I believe it's 100k for £10). But yes anyway, if you learn some good money making techniques in FIFA 12, you'd easily make 72k in no time, and you'd be saving £200. You could most likely buy FIFA 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 with that money mate :P[/quote']

Me and my mate played it at my house and spent like 100 pound each! :P lmao just something to do when we get bored! had a good team but sold it all and bought packs and got noone lmao! Now it's only worth 72,000 coins haha!

Just scored an absolutely belting freekick on UT with Evgeni Aldonin (spelling) He's a silver DM with power free kick trait, and put it this way, it was so far out there was no wall. The guy promptly raged and quit out. Gamertag of tye guy is hellboy922990.

Ronaldinho is fantastic! :) Was playing Newman last night, and 'Dinho was shredding him in most matches, but he scored an absolutely insane free kick for me. Saved it in two camera angles;

Broadcast.

Follow (inv).

EDIT

Went online for a game and after I went 3-0 up, the guy started raging, and injured Vidal.. However, it didn't stop Vidal from scoring in the 51st minute with this corker;

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/91709099

He BA'd in the 56th minute.

When FIFA 12 arrives in a few weeks time, I'm undecided over whether to burn my copy of FIFA 11, that's how annoying its been for me recently. Approximately 75% of all my DNFs are down to losing connection to the EA servers, and I've checked my household connection and it's fine. Right now I'm waiting to connect to the EA servers so I can go on clubs!

Guest <klhepworth.

Is there anybody decent on here who dosent quit in the 90th minute when they are losing ? - Just wondering because every time I go online people just keep quiting.

Try changing your DNF % on settings for H2H games down to 'under 10', then the majority of people don't quit:)