FIFA 11 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 11 Official Thread

I saw Nani just go for 16' date='000 rated 83, he was listed for 150 for 3 days ;)

Already (after 5 mins) on 1000.[/quote']

That's Nani though, Nani plays for arguably the biggest club in the world, and alot of people will go out on the market looking for him, Lopez isn't necessarily a bigger name than Nani, and doesn't play for the biggest team in the world. I've been desperate to sell players before, and last year i made some real big mistakes by putting them up for 150 coins..

Muller (valued at 8,000 coins) sold for 2,300

Marin (valued at 6,000 coins) sold for 1,000ish

Neuer (valued at 5,000 coins) sold for 2,000

I did sell more for way under there value, but those three are the only ones I can think of....

You'll regret it. I'd much rather get 15' date='000 coins on the 3rd when people will be playing it on the game than get about 3,000, which is all you'll probably get for Lopez now, if that. :o

[b']Everyone else seems to be getting decent daily gifts other than me. :([/b]

I've had 2 bronze mini-packs and 500 coins.

That's Nani though' date=' Nani plays for arguably the biggest club in the world, and alot of people will go out on the market looking for him, Lopez isn't necessarily a bigger name than Nani, and doesn't play for the biggest team in the world. I've been desperate to sell players before, and last year i made some real big mistakes by putting them up for 150 coins..

Muller (valued at 8,000 coins) sold for 2,300

Marin (valued at 6,000 coins) sold for 1,000ish

Neuer (valued at 5,000 coins) sold for 2,000

I did sell more for way under there value, but those three are the only ones I can think of....[/quote']

A bit of advertising on the EA forum should do the trick.

Link??? :o:o

It was from last years FUT.. I asked what the values where. It's not like telling you the prices of EVERY player, because that's up to whoever's selling them. Don't even think we'll be able to discuss FUT this year either, cause the new FIFA 11 forum doesn't have a section for FUT, yet..... :o

Dose anybody want to join a New Pro club on Xbox 360? It's a New Club made Yeasterday and we have got a Goalkeeper and i go Any so looking for any one who dousnt play them positions are record is 2-0-1 message me if you would like to join(ON SOCCERMANAGER)

im interested mate def.

It was from last years FUT.. I asked what the values where. It's not like telling you the prices of EVERY player' date=' because that's up to whoever's selling them. Don't even think we'll be able to discuss FUT this year either, cause the new FIFA 11 forum doesn't have a section for FUT, yet..... :o[/quote']

http://forum.ea.com/uk/categories/show/15.page

Didn't know you were on the EA forum!?

I only just made the move onto it' date=' was very hesitant to use it after the old electronicarts.co.uk one.[/quote']

Only use it occasionally, like when i try to sell UT players....

Just bought 2 of my Seria players for my team: Storari for 450 coins and Felipe Melo for 750. What formation do you lads like most? Just out of interest, because I don't want to use 4-4-2

Only use it occasionally' date=' like when i try to sell UT players....

Just bought 2 of my Seria players for my team: Storari for 450 coins and Felipe Melo for 750. What formation do you lads like most? Just out of interest, because I don't want to use 4-4-2[/quote']

Ah right, back on the old ea forum i got up and over 2,000 posts. I was known a fair bit on there. Hoping to get up to that sort of standard on here now though as my main forum.

In terms of formations, i've always been a 4-4-2 guy in UT. If you don't want to use 4-4-2 then 5-4-1 is the best defensive option. If you want something that gives you plenty of attacking options go for either 4-5-1, 4-3-3, or my personal favourite 4-3-1-2. It lacks a bit of width but a good target man with 2 pacey strikers can be deadly.

Ah right' date=' back on the old ea forum i got up and over 2,000 posts. I was known a fair bit on there. Hoping to get up to that sort of standard on here now though as my main forum.

In terms of formations, i've always been a 4-4-2 guy in UT. If you don't want to use 4-4-2 then 5-4-1 is the best defensive option. If you want something that gives you plenty of attacking options go for either 4-5-1, 4-3-3, or my personal favourite 4-3-1-2. It lacks a bit of width but a good target man with 2 pacey strikers can be deadly.[/quote']

Actually I think I'll use 4-3-1-2. It means if I have and Seria AM linking nidfield with attack I can use strikers of his nationality without effecting the teams morale! And it also gives me more options for my squad!

Btw I just bought Motta(Inter rated 81) for 1600 coins, he would start on my Seria A team but I think I could sell him for a profit, do you think?

Actually I think I'll use 4-3-1-2. It means if I have and Seria AM linking nidfield with attack I can use strikers of his nationality without effecting the teams morale! And it also gives me more options for my squad!

Btw I just bought Motta(Inter rated 81) for 1600 coins' date=' he would start on my Seria A team but I think I could sell him for a profit, do you think?[/quote']

4-3-1-2 is an underrated formation. Used it on last year's UT. Modric was the focal point and he was immense. Problem was the lack of width with three CMs (Palacios, Ballack and Arteta for me on FIFA 10), but is there a 4-3-1-2 (2) this season that uses wide midfielders?

4-3-1-2 is an underrated formation. Used it on last year's UT. Modric was the focal point and he was immense. Problem was the lack of width with three CMs (Palacios' date=' Ballack and Arteta for me on FIFA 10), but is there a 4-3-1-2 (2) this season that uses wide midfielders?[/quote']

No it uses 3 cm's but they are more wide than last season....

Ah right' date=' back on the old ea forum i got up and over 2,000 posts. I was known a fair bit on there. Hoping to get up to that sort of standard on here now though as my main forum.

In terms of formations, i've always been a 4-4-2 guy in UT. If you don't want to use 4-4-2 then 5-4-1 is the best defensive option. If you want something that gives you plenty of attacking options go for either 4-5-1, 4-3-3, or my personal favourite 4-3-1-2. It lacks a bit of width but a good target man with 2 pacey strikers can be deadly.[/quote']

442 is too easy to beat IMO.

I used 4-3-1-2 Italian team in 09, and it worked pretty well, but I do agree that there was a lack of width and in Fifa I like to work the ball from Out -> In -> Out creating space on the wings and then hitting in a cross. For that reason, my favourite, and most successful formation is 433.