Gold Championship 121 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

Kez

Re: Gold Championship 121 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

Finish signing gk. Use almunia plus cash for mark schwazer' date=' loan fulham 2 89player. But I have enough back up so I do it.

Still looking to sell arshavin,rvp,clichy,sagna and nasri.[/quote']

Fancy Lampard , Drogba, Carvalho Or Ballack?

Southampton F.C

Signings

Scott Sinclair (84) - Signed for £4,000,000 the young english midfielder is expected to make a big impact on the south coast. Many are tipping Scott to be one of the best players in league one this season with Saints chairman Marcus Liebher already slapping a £6,400,000 valuation on his head.

Mody Troare (83) - Brought in to fill a weak spot in the saints staring 11 , Mody was brought for £2,900,000 and will play right back for the for seeable future. Mody's valuation is now around the £3,600,000 mark.

Ramiero Bruschi (81) - With not very much known about the Uraguyan midfielder Southampton manager Ashley Duffy has made a huge gamble signing the versatile midfielder. The 28 year old was Bought for £950,000 + Lee Holmes

Carl Dickinson (82) - Another young English player brought in by Duffy in the shape of a left back. Signed from Stoke for £3,000,000 the young defender had a lot to prove in his first year in league one.

Players Sold

Jamie White (73) - The 20 year old was deemed surplus to requirements at st marys with new manager Ashley Duffy happy to let him go for as little as £200,000. We wish him all the best at his new club.

Considering doing match league reports for England 121. Will only do them if someone helps me out :)

Came up with this...

England121Temp.png

Looks brilliant mate :) , you doing lower leagues aswell or just prem ?

Chelsea's Latest News

chelsea%20BADGE.jpg

Chelsea Manager Reece Gibbs Applauds The Team After A 2-0 Win Against Sunderland

drogba_1521480c.jpg

Drogba Celebrates His First Goal Of The Season, It Took him 46 Minutes To Find The Net

Florent-Malouda-celeb-Chelsea-v-Fulham_2252693.jpg

Malouda Ends The Game For Sunderland With The last Goal in The 75 minute

Guest MR. HAMMER

46_1192906906.gif

The opening game for Macclesfield Town was up against Shrewsbury Town were Hughes team came out and one 2-0 with Rooney baging both goals manager Mark Hughes has came out telling press this,

"I am realy happy the way my team is looking since taking over this was one of the wikist teams going in to the season and now we are one of the faves to get promotion to the Coca Cola League 2 I am realy happy the way the team is woking together since all the new signing have happend and I hope one day players and fans will see us up in the Premiaship."

article-1165544-0425E39C000005DC-931_468x577.jpg

PLAYERS CELABRATE A OPENING GAME WIN WITH ROONEY!

Anyone has a Wing or LM or RM rated 89 or above to P/E or sell?? I have M.Diarra (90), Guti (90) for P/E

May also offer Lass (92) or Granero (89) for really good ones (reated 91+ or very young)

I also can add cash up to 18M

Would prefer players NOT transfer banned for the SMFA CUP but that is not a major problem

if anyone has a player i want please PM here or in the game :o

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1495

NICE START FOR STIFLER AT STADE VELODROME

Marseille have had a very pleasing start to the season, beginning with a Ligue 1 victory over Nantes(3-1) and a Champions Cup victory over the giants of Chelsea(4-0).

Etienne Capoue is the only major arrival at the club - with prospect Magaye Gueye also due to join in a £3m deal from Strasbourg.

Marseille are still looking to make changes to the squad, however, and anybody interested in the likes of Lucho Gonzalez and Mathieu Valbuena should get in touch.

Guest MR. HAMMER

missing_player.jpg

UN NONE STAR JOINING:

After being releced by Valencia Alejandro Cortel 19 will be joining up with 5 Div side Macclesfield Town for £40,000 the manager has came out saying he may be un none right now but the new signing will make his impact here and we hope he can make his impact none in front of ower fans.

pove_676735_1_20070928_apx_470__w_presseocean_.jpg

Giovanni Sio will also be joining Macclesfield Town the 21 year old winger who has been caled in French Football the next Henrry will be joining for £40,000 the manager has came out saying he hope he dose well and wants to see how good the young gun can do.

choco01.jpg

The so caled next Ronaldo (Brizil Legund) João Choco will be joining up with Mark Hughes for £20,000 the 20 year old Brizil Striker will be hoping to make his impact none and the manager has came out telling press he hopes for big things from the young Striker.