Gold Championship 121 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

Kez

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Gold Championship 121 Match Reports / Transfers Thread

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1495

MARSEILLE COMPLETE MASCH SIGNING

Marseille are delighted to announce to acquisition of Argentina captain Javier Mascherano. The 26 year old midfield pitbull arrives at the cost of Lucho Gonzalez + Mathieu Valbuena and 5.5m.

mascherano_javier1.jpg

(Mascherano : DM/CM : 94)

• 5 weeks later...

Granero is transfer listed and can leave by this afternoon for the best offer

would like a bid consisting of a CM or AM rated 88 any age + cash or 2 young players + cash or else a very big cash offer (but would prefer a bid consisting of players)

if anyone is interested can PM me here or in the game and we can negotiate a deal or just put in a bid:)

GC121 - FC Schalke/United States

FC Schalke 04 have managed to sign Blumer ELANO from Galatasaray SK on a deal believed to be around £10,000,000.

He's the last signing in what was a major transfer frenzy since taking charge.

Starting 11 looks like this;

1282328640634363.jpg

• 2 months later...

Season Over and Real Madrid lost a very good opportunity to do the treble. After winning the Shield in mid-season they lost the league on the last matchday to Barcelona as Getafe managed to beat Real Madrid by 2-1. And after managing to reach the final of the SMFA Champions Cup Olympiacos won by 4 goals to 3.

Now for the next season Real Madrid are looking to do some deals and offload some players:

Kaka (97) = 2 x 90+ + cash (depends on players offered)

Benzema (93) = 2 x 90+

The following players can go for cash only or i can offer 2 for 1 of yours:

Guti (90)

Torbinsky (89)

Granero (89)

Coulibaly (89)

Behrami (88)

Apam (88)

Martinez (88)

Franco (88) [Real Madrid's best player in the league with 23 goals and 26 assists in 29 games]

PM me here or in the game for any deal :)

• 3 years later...

Juventus Appoints ShaneMcG

150px-Juventus_Turin.svg.png

Juventus has dramatically appointed Mr Shane McGrory as the clubs new manager after the sacking of the former gaffer

gary braybrooke.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its an excellent challenge for me. I have been waiting my chance for a great club such as Juve to come along. My targets will be to lead Juventus to our first Domestic league title in 9 years, and then establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin. I look forward to my battles with the ACF Fiorentina boss Attila Olah who has been dominating the domestic scene."

-

McG has moved quickly to add a lot of depth to his squad, adding some key names such as

FELLAINI, Marouane, AYEW, André and CARVALHO, Ricardo. He plans to move for a number of signing who will be world class players in the upcoming months.

-

ShaneMcG directly looks forward to todays tussle with ACF Fiorentina and then has to concentrate on his first trophy with the old lady as he looks forward to Monday's Italian Shield Final with Udinese Calcio.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

170px-Luis_Su%C3%A1rez_D%C3%ADaz.jpg