Jovetic or Javi Martinez

bmac2382

I'm in a league and looking to buy a young AM. Narrowed it down to Javi Martinez and Jovetic. Is there enough between them to pick one of the other? or should I just take the cheaper of the two.

What other options are there...Ozil and Gourcuff are no goes and I own Hamsik and Pjanic already.

Re: Jovetic or Javi Martinez

I'm in a league and looking to buy a young AM. Narrowed it down to Javi Martinez and Jovetic. Is there enough between them to pick one of the other? or should I just take the cheaper of the two.

What other options are there...Ozil and Gourcuff are no goes and I own Hamsik and Pjanic already.

I think Jovetic is more talented, so I'd go for him!

Not seen much of Javi Martinez but I believe from what I've seen of Jovetic that he will go to a bigger club He has great vision buys himself time on the ball like all great players seem to find easy to do and he's strong at shielding the ball he's a big strong lad for a 20 year old compared to Pjanic who's a great player but small and a little weak the 2 of them have kind of risen at the same rate on sm but for me Jovetic ever day of the week over Pjanic.

I couldn't see Pjanic making a move to a big european club and fitting right away where as Jovetic I think would get better with better players around him.

As Chipolopolo said, take a look if Pastore is available, also, Pjanic would be great.

If none of the mentioned are available, i would go for Javi Martinez; he's rumoured to be joining Madrid and imo is more talented than Jovetic.

I don't know why people rates Jovetic so high, most of you never watched him tbh. He's just okay imo, not the best dribbler and is a bit slow. Can't see him being 94+

Archived