Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

Chewett

Re: Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

What about Dikan and Oliseh?

Didn't you know it already? Why you still ask? For confirmation?

Dikan 85 - 86/87

Oliseh 80 - 84/85

Please note, I'm not that familiar with the Russian League so..... but I'm sure these two players will rise.

Any thoughts on whether any of the following are likely to go up in the upcoming Russian League ratings changes:

Schennikov

Mamaev

Honda

Dzagoev

Necid

Ben, do a search using the link in the green bar above. Type in the players surname and choose the thread. I think all of these players you should be able to find.

Do you guys reckon Denisov will rise? I've been reading about the Russian league players falling' date=' but he stayed at 90 :)

Any chance of him hitting 91 or 92 before the year is out? or will it be nearer the end of the season?

this guy is at best a 90. if you are looking for players in russia that are already higly rated with a chance to rise further then look at:

Danny - Zenit

Honda - CSKA

Schennikov - CSKA

Lombaerts - Zenit

Dzagoev - CSKA

Also it is worth remembering last year we saw some shocking ratings from SM. With the likes of Ignashevich GOING FROM 91 TO 89, totally uncalled for.

Plus players like schennikov who where tipped for 89 last year only went to 87. So my advise would be to not pay over the odds for these guys as they might not rise at all.

Plus I think Russia got overtaken by Portugal in the FIFA league ranking too. This will play a part in ratings :-)

Titulli: Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

how about this 4 players they deserve rise?

- Sergei PARSHIVLYUK 21 years, Rating 88-> 89?? Spartak

- Georgi SCHENNIKOV 19 years, Rating 87-> 88/89? CSK

- Evgeni MAKEEV 21 years, Rating 86-> 88? Spartak

- Tomás NECID 21 years, Rating 88->89? CSK

they are all playing europe league.

Plus I think Russia got overtaken by Portugal in the FIFA league ranking too. This will play a part in ratings :-)

I thought it was the other way around' date=' that they overtook Portugal? That Russia is now seen as a better league than Portugal by FIFA?

Edit: They were 25th in September but have moved up a long way now:

[url']http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=196[/url]

I thought it was the other way around' date=' that they overtook Portugal? That Russia is now seen as a better league than Portugal by FIFA?

Edit: They were 25th in September but have moved up a long way now:

[url']http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=196[/url]

That ranking is national teams ranking.. the league rankings is this.

why hasnt akinfeev gone up since 2005??? Surley cska moscow captain an russian vice captain mean something?? (i now russian league isnt the best but is 91 his peak now????) Hes only 24 an already a vetren remind u of someone (casillas??)

It is a good debate but this was a similar topic for Valdes at Barca when he was 91rtd for such a long time. This was down to him being 3rd choice for spain

The main problem is CSKA are NOT a BIG BIG European club so his 91rtd more then likely wont move regardless of performance.

If he moves onto a bigger club then he will rise. I saw somewhere he was being linked with Man Utd.

Re: Titulli: Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

how about this 4 players they deserve rise?

- Sergei PARSHIVLYUK 21 years' date=' Rating 88-> 89?? Spartak

- Georgi SCHENNIKOV 19 years, Rating 87-> 88/89? CSK

- Evgeni MAKEEV 21 years, Rating 86-> 88? Spartak

- Tomás NECID 21 years, Rating 88->89? CSK

they are all playing europe league.[/quote']

Sergei PARSHIVLYUK 21 years, Rating 88-> 88

- Georgi SCHENNIKOV 19 years, Rating 87-> 88

- Evgeni MAKEEV 21 years, Rating 86-> 87

- Tomás NECID 21 years, Rating 88->88

Sorry to burst your bubble but I dont hold much hope on the Russian ratings after the last one we saw from SM.

• 1 month later...