Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

Chewett

Re: Russian Premier League Ratings & Analysis

Are you sure because he has 11 starts and 2 goals in 2010 so far. +2/3 looks a bit tight maybe +4 or +5? What you think? Cheers' date=' Neal.[/quote']

do u no of any cheap gk who r in for a rise? just need a averager gk for a squad player. cheers

Evgeni Makeev for Spartak Moskva, I've got him as my third choice RB behind Parshivlyuk and Corchia. If I sold him for 10 million would I be kicking myself in the a$$ in less than a years time? I can easily pick someone up with the 10 million I'd get for him that would be more valuable atm. :confused::confused:

Evgeni Makeev for Spartak Moskva' date=' I've got him as my third choice RB behind Parshivlyuk and Corchia. If I sold him for 10 million would I be kicking myself in the a$$ in less than a years time? I can easily pick someone up with the 10 million I'd get for him that would be more valuable atm. :confused::confused:[/quote']

If it's a GC then keep him. He is set for a 87/88 next time. Also theres a chance his position could change from RB to one of RB/LB, LB/RB or Def.

Both are good and playing for main team regulary, but Georgi is a bit younger, and CSKA shows much more stable football than Spartak M, so I'd choose Schennikov. He already has Champions and European league experience and is one of candidates to be soon included in the national team squad. But if Spartak will do better and Makeev will be able to show his potential fully... anyway there is a reason to watch for him too.

Noboa became rly important part of Rubin, plays, scores, so he's safe.

Both are good and playing for main team regulary' date=' but Georgi is a bit younger, and CSKA shows much more stable football than Spartak M, so I'd choose Schennikov. He already has Champions and European league experience and is one of candidates to be soon included in the national team squad. But if Spartak will do better and Makeev will be able to show his potential fully... anyway there is a reason to watch for him too.

Noboa became rly important part of Rubin, plays, scores, so he's safe.[/quote']

Schennikov also plays more as a LM than LB

Just looking for some advice on whether to sell/keep the following players.

Vladimir Dyadyun

Maksim Kanunnikov

Zhano Ananidze (any updates on him?)

Soslan Dzhanaev

Vagiz Galiulin

Montel Jordi Figueras

Seydou Doumbia

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Keep Dyadyun Galiulin and Ananidze for sure. The first two are in for rises soon, and the third is a hot prospect.

Don't know about the others.

Kanunnikov is soon could be starting 11 for Zenit, he's fast and always charged for fight, Dzhanaev - main Spartak M keeper, moreover Pletikosa was sold to Tottenham, and despite Soslan sometimes do insulting mistakes he only needs time and experience. Doumbia has just arrived, theres no formed opinion about him for russian fans. Dyadyun is a striker with a good goal sense.

And sure agree with abidicus. Dont know much about Jordi.\

So, my advice to buy will be Kanunnikov, Dyadyun, Ananidze and Galiulin cuz of their low cost.

cheers for the reply and advice guys. Already have all these players in my squad was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on them.

I'll definitely be keeping the ones suggested.

Dzhanaev i've noticed has been on the bench for the last 3 or so games. Is that down to poor form or a slight injury? Pesjakov Has started the last 3 or so games. Any info on this would be grateful.

Sibir was promoted and played in Europa League and I'm not sure there was a RPL review from that time, so some players maybe could get rise. Filipenko is one of the starting 11 defs but in fact Sibir now lacking good defensive play. Maybe a 85 rise, but if Sibir will go back to first division he wont keep this rating IMO. Need to wait for games with PSV and until russian champ will finish to say more exactly.

Here's some mine predictions:

---Zenit---

Kanunnikov 75->82/84

Hubocan 86->88 (starting 11)

Lombaerts 88->89 (low possibility)

Shirokov 87->88

Bystrov 89->90

Bukharov 89->90 (not sure too)

---Rubin---

Navas 88->89

Ryzhikov 89->90 (was linked with national team, if he will get call on next matches, should rise)

Noboa 88->89

Kasaev 86->88 (great prospect IMO)

Murawski 86->88 (starting 11)

Orekhov 84->87/88 (starting 11)

Galiulin 77->84

Jordi Figueras 82->84 (maybe)

Karadeniz 90->89

Kaleshin 87->86

Sibaya 88->87/86 (didnt play on WC, and not starting for Rubin)

Balyaikin 84->85

Medvedev 80->84/85

---CSKA---

Schennikov 86->88

A. Berezutskiy 89->90 (not sure, maybe both brothers stay)

Dzagoev 89->90 (low possibility)

Honda 87->89

Necid 87->88

Tosic 86->87

---Spartak Nalchik---

Frederikson 82->84

Dyadyun 78->84

Kontsedalov 84->85

Siradze 83->84

Leandro 85->86

Filatov 82->83

Malyarov 75->82/83

Bikmaev 80->82

---Rostov---

Amelchenko 82->84

Lebedenko 85->86

Valikaev 77->80

---Lokomotiv---

Aliyev 89->90

Asatiani 87->88

Guilherme 85->86/87

Torbinsky 89->88

Odemwingie 89->88

---Tom---

Kornilenko 85->87/88 (2nd top league scorer)

Dzuyba 85->87

Covalciuk 86->85

Gultyaev 75->82/83

---Spartak M---

Ari 87->88

Parshivlyuk 88->89 (both not sure)

Ananidze 80->84/85

Makeev 86->87

Part one, if u like that, I'll do second)

Could post it in a separate temporary topic until the reviews will come.