Bulgarian Database - ask me anything!

vasiler

Re: Bulgarian Database - ask me anything!

Milanov - He is very talented keep him. If the rise changes for bulgaria came, he must have a rise by 5-6. If not he will hit the 80 for sure and will keep rising, if Litex won something again.

Kirov - He will stay, or maybe drop, will not rise until he play official matchs for Levski.

Asamoah - Stay or +1, if you ask me, sell him, if dont have a good season with Loko Sofia will drop for sure. Anyway Loko Sofia dont perfrom well, so sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me anything about Radoslav Dimitrov? He seems to have started the season at Slavia Sofia but then his appearances become for FK Montana mid-season, was this a loan deal, who will he be playing for next season?

His minutes are impressive at 1879 but I'm unsure what he can rise to as his initial club Slavia finished a decent 6th, but Montana were a bit lower down in 11th, what will SM go with? I'd like to think he can get a rise to the early 80s for being a first team member for two A PFG sides.

Thank you.

Can you please give some BIG rising stars in Bulgarian?? Cheers.

Yeah, that would be great!

I have Terziev and Zlatkov - both are £10k and set to rise 70>75/76 from what I have read elsewhere. Not MASSIVE rises, but at only £10k each, who cares ;)

Radoslav Dimitrov will drop, perhaps. He has been loaned to a club who just fighting to remain on A group. Sell.

Risers from Bulgaria, well:

KIROV(I was commenting him down on the thread, but if he play more this season expect a rise!)

M'Boli(Signing with England Club, buy him now)

Benzukan(First choice central defender for Levski)

Ivelin Popov(Will find a good club soon and will hit 90 probably, anyway he can be expensive)

Mladenov(First choice left wing for Levski, good buy)

Ivo Ivanov(Again defender on Levski)

Dustley Mulder(Right back of Levski)

Karadzhov and Pirgov(both great keepers)

Some of them are 85+ but if you have good budget, do not hesitate.