African Championship 1

pclark

Re: African Championship 1

4 Games to go and im still top after tonights 2-0 win but it could have been alot worse with the sending off of Crouchy but its all ok. :P

Anyway Rabat one aswell so its still tight between us two but whos it is now is anyones guess. 1 point in it 4 games to go :D

Oh and the ones below that ofc have a chance but they have to win every game and i have to loose every one lol. :P

another nice win for me but it came with a sour taste as my new signing granero from madrid got an 11 week injury ..ouch

anyways 3 points clear of mamelodi sundowns with a few games to go .I paly them on the last day so it could be fun.

Zamalek seem to have hit the destruct button .

2 more signings are coming in tomorrow ..stephen ireland and pedro leon

4 Games to go and im still top after tonights 2-0 win but it could have been alot worse with the sending off of Crouchy but its all ok. :P

Anyway Rabat one aswell so its still tight between us two but whos it is now is anyones guess. 1 point in it 4 games to go :D

Oh and the ones below that ofc have a chance but they have to win every game and i have to loose every one lol. :P

Ugh. So disheartening to win 12-0 and still be no closer to maing a dent into the top two. Practically resigned myself to the playoffs now, with the Shield final the only thing to play for between now and then. :(

Ugh. So disheartening to win 12-0 and still be no closer to maing a dent into the top two. Practically resigned myself to the playoffs now' date=' with the Shield final the only thing to play for between now and then. :([/quote']

Exactly you have a good chance of silverware, and i can kind of see how you must be feeling. :P You've had some seriously good games, mine have just been good enough to rack up the points but nothing special, cant complain though :P Good luck for the rest of your run ins everyone.. bar Rabat :D:P

Exactly you have a good chance of silverware' date=' and i can kind of see how you must be feeling. :P You've had some seriously good games, mine have just been good enough to rack up the points but nothing special, cant complain though :P Good luck for the rest of your run ins everyone.. bar Rabat :D:P[/quote']

Yeah cheers mate, best of luck to you too. The funny thing is apart from the odd big game against those in the top 4 most of my points were dropped in the first few games as I tried to get some decent transfers in.

I accidently left a 70-rated keeper in too after a friendly which lost me the game even though I dominated the stats. If the league was a bit more competative these things would even out in time but as it is they've cost me big!

Congrats Jooles. Could of done without you getting than 10M dont need an excuse for you going out and getting any more players! :P

Anyway i'm almost completely done with my Starting XI, apart from one position. Joe Cole signed yesterday as my last winger but another position of mine is still yet to be sorted. Could well wait till the end of season pay off though to go for a really big player, but im not sure whether to try sign somone to help me on my run in! :P

My cup team is looking pap at the moment though, seriously need to improve that.

Congrats Jooles. Could of done without you getting than 10M dont need an excuse for you going out and getting any more players! :P

Anyway i'm almost completely done with my Starting XI' date=' apart from one position. Joe Cole signed yesterday as my last winger but another position of mine is still yet to be sorted. Could well wait till the end of season pay off though to go for a really big player, but im not sure whether to try sign somone to help me on my run in! :P

My cup team is looking pap at the moment though, seriously need to improve that.[/quote']

Cheers. Gotta say though that your squad is starting to look seriously scary. If (big if here) I can make it up through the playoffs I'm don't rate my chances of stopping you next season either.

That said, the key difference between you and me is that you'll sign any old player, regardless where you come from, where at Bidvest we only work with African talent. 'Africa for the Africans,' that's our motto! ;)

Cheers. Gotta say though that your squad is starting to look seriously scary. If (big if here) I can make it up through the playoffs I'm don't rate my chances of stopping you next season either.

That said' date=' the key difference between you and me is that you'll sign any old player, regardless where you come from, where at Bidvest we only work with African talent. 'Africa for the Africans,' that's our motto! ;)[/quote']

Yeah you've certainly done a good job with your Africans. :P And i wouldnt bank on it mate, i mean i'd hope to do well next year but who knows what will happen. Youve certainly got a good squad on your hands so you could easily succeed, but anyway, thats if you make it through the play offs. ;)

Yeah you've certainly done a good job with your Africans. :P And i wouldnt bank on it mate' date=' i mean i'd hope to do well next year but who knows what will happen. Youve certainly got a good squad on your hands so you could easily succeed, but anyway, thats if you make it through the play offs. ;)[/quote']

And if you win the league. Maybe Slimey2k's Rabat will be the team to beat? ;)

Finally! Rabat have a little slip with a 2-2 draw' date=' and i managed to win 10-1! It leaves me three points clear and also 4 better on GD. Come on Swallows![/quote']

Yeah saw that, well done. Finally there's light between you. Now just don't screw it up by losing a game. ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr drew 2-2 (with one of the hot playoff contenders admittedly) and had my best CM injured for 8 WEEKS!!! Not only that Jooles goes and messes up our friendly yet again!!!!! The swine :)

Ah, now about that...These bloody transfers, I had to leave the team in as they hadn't gone through when they should have and couldn't risk missing out on them. Then with the new changes to the transfers mine didn't go through in time and now I'm 20k short for the lad I want. In olden days I could just add 2 10k players but now I need to come up with an extra 600k if I want to P/E. Jeez. Anyway, Slimey, am I off the hook now? :o