African Championship 1

pclark

Re: African Championship 1

thanks a lot buddy

im looking forward to the big challenge but there are players with good valutions and got talents like ganso and that russian kid 17 year boy and phill countiho so i have definately got a base to work on in terms of youth

which team are you then buddy?

if you are al aly ' date=' zamerlek , isamicilly then you have a terrific squad :)

Is the zamalek manager a forumer? Need to grab a few players from him;)

Me (supersport united) managed to beat zamelek in the last game 2-1. Finished a credible 5th in div 1.

Happy with my team now..

Adler

Gibbs Alderwield San Jose Makeev

Gago Carioca

Reus Ninis Stoch

Chamakh

Only 2 players over 21 and the rest are great prospects so looking forward to next season :D

Bidvest beat Ghazl Al-Mehalla 4-0 in the division 3 final to add promotion to their earlier African Shield victory.

Not half bad for a club with a ground capacity of just 5,000, boasting an average attendance of 4,920, and done, remember, entirely with a squad of Africans! :D

Africa for the Africans!

EDIT: A cool £7.9M was netted along the way through the playoffs. And who said coming 2nd was better than coming 3rd?! :P

Bidvest beat Ghazl Al-Mehalla 4-0 in the division 3 final to add promotion to their earlier African Shield victory.

Not half bad for a club with a ground capacity of just 5' date='000, boasting an average attendance of 4,920, and done, remember, entirely with a squad of Africans! :D

[center']Africa for the Africans![/center]

EDIT: A cool £7.9M was netted along the way through the playoffs. And who said coming 2nd was better than coming 3rd?! :P

£7.9! Madness, i got Roughly 1.7M for winning the league and that was about it!

Petro Athletico have done something amazing. We survived. Not just any manager can come in with 12 to play and save a Division One club--nay!--create a club for the future.

Notice the victories, the scores, and against whom.

Petro will accept the following titles for next year:

GIANTKILLERS FC;

LA BOHEME;

THE LITTLE TEAPOTS;

THOMAS ATL;

JOURNEY;

DANNY CARREY;

TURKS INC.;

KEVIN SPENCER ATHLETIC FOOTBALL GYMNASIUM CLUB.

0FkR6.png

£7.9! Madness' date=' i got Roughly 1.7M for winning the league and that was about it![/quote']

Sometimes, late at night, i log in and type "Messi". Then i click on "Lionel Messi". I paw at the screen until sunrise, whispering "soooon, my pet" to the glowing monitor.

This league kicks ***, and it kicks *** because of how poor we all are, not in spite of that fact.

My starting lineup is 80 to start season 2. That's my big summer accomplishment.

Sometimes' date=' late at night, i log in and type "Messi". Then i click on "Lionel Messi". I paw at the screen until sunrise, whispering "soooon, my pet" to the glowing monitor.

This league kicks ***, and it kicks *** because of how poor we all are, not in spite of that fact.

My starting lineup is 80 to start season 2. That's my big summer accomplishment.[/quote']

I'm not complaining, mines 92. :P

• 2 weeks later...

A wise decision to rest Ozil as the team never needed him as they beat CS Faxien 3-0 awy with just 10 men.Thats two wins from two games played.

Ozil will now make his debut against Supersport ' date=' the fans cant wait to see him in action.[/quote']

Me too at Bidwest. I've gotta say I love this little league (which we are now top of, Div 2 that is)! :)

I'm not complaining' date=' mines 92. :P[/quote']

and i beat you last year 4-1, didn't i?

petro unbeaten in 3: 2-0-1. looking forward to this year, and laughing as my seventeen fans shout "giantkiller" as i head back down the tunnel.

edit: we've never played...my bad. but i crushed a few 90-rated sides last season, including our fair GW owner.

Somebody buy me a player.

al masry wipe the floor with heart of lions 6-1

goals galore!!!!!

jooles bidvest win 8-0 congrats thats a stunning victory!!:D:D

lots of goals !!!

Yep, that was me. And what about the question on everybody's lips, 'Is Rabat's season over already'. Personally I think no, but for all those who argue it is I can also see their point...:rolleyes: