African Championship 1

pclark

Re: African Championship 1

Oh yes! 5-1 tonight' date=' Doumbia got a hatrick, Ayala and Abegellen got the other two. Weiss is injured for 10 days though.. ;/ Ah well..TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :)[/quote']

Yeah but at 895 that's gotta be the lowest attendance I've ever seen! Anyone seen lower?

Unscrupulous manager in Mo Diarra poaching shocker!

The on-off Mo Diarra has finally reached a conclusion and after twice snubbing his nose at the Bidvest Wits he has been stolen away in a cloak and dagger deal that surely can only leave a bad taste in the mouth of the clubs involved.

Tim "Cahill" O'Halloran has yet to comment on the Petrojets' recent signing, perhaps understandably hesitant to speak about his underhand tactics having previously offered to help the Wits sign Diarra.

A spokesman for the Wits was quoted as saying, "good riddens to 'im. Failed 2 fitness tests and still likely carrying that knock from 2008. He'll likely turn out to be a right duffer. Besides, he's barely going to figure under Mourinho and if those reports are correct and he heads off to Turkey he'll likely drop in ratings then we'll have dodged a bullet there!"

The Wits it seems will shrug off this whole episode and concentrate on more on important things, like trying to get close to 5,000 fans to turn up every game. "It ain't going to be easy" the spokesman said, "It ain't going to be easy!"

Diarra showing his true colours:

eg_diarra3.jpg

A second win of the season sees unbeaten Mamelodi Swifts climb to 6th in the table. Musacci and Nemeth got the goals, but with 25 shots - 16 on target, I'd have liked to have seen a few more goals.

Next up, Zamalek, who on paper have a hell of a team. But they lost last night to Al Ahly so here's hoping...

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! MY FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON!

It had to come against one of you! Whoever Lee Bourke is on this forum.

4-0 too! :D

Iturbe x 2

Loke x 1

Caio x 1

Retarted since i just lost to a unmanaged team 3-0 but YES IM HAPPY :D The team i beat was first too :) but im still 11th xP

Taken Itesalat. Dont know shet about African soccer lol so i'll be buying Euroean youths

Stick with the African lads man like me! You're not required to for the game but in the spirit of the league what better way to learn about African football?

YESSSSS!!!!!!!! MY FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON!

It had to come against one of you! Whoever Lee Bourke is on this forum.

4-0 too! :D

Iturbe x 2

Loke x 1

Caio x 1

Retarted since i just lost to a unmanaged team 3-0 but YES IM HAPPY :D The team i beat was first too :) but im still 11th xP

Yeah you pummled me haha :P

Bad result! A shock 2-0 defeat to 74 rated Ghazl Al Mehalla for 82 rated Budvest Wits and now we're languishing in mid-table. :( To add insult to injury we, well, got an injury, to our 'star' 82-rated midfield Salifou. It already looks a big big mountain to climb...

Could one of you possibly do me a massive favour? :o

Thought id try my luck and hope one of you was kind enough. :P

In one of my deals i am 10k short ;/. Really need to sell the players but im almost certain external wont bid more than 10k themselves.. so ive turned my attentions to you lot. :P

Would any one of you be kind enough to spare 20k to enable me to buy a new player? Probably not but if theres one of you in there with tons of money can you not spare me just 20k of it? (You can do this buy buying one of my 10k players for 20k)

Im pretty sure none of you would consider it but if you do then it would be greatly appreciated.

You never know unless you try so thats all im doing and im not expecting many positive replies so its ok. :L

You can have your choice on the 10k you buy too, im not even bothered if hes rising but i really want this player. :P