African Championship 1

pclark

Re: African Championship 1

Could one of you possibly do me a massive favour? :o

Thought id try my luck and hope one of you was kind enough. :P

In one of my deals i am 10k short ;/. Really need to sell the players but im almost certain external wont bid more than 10k themselves.. so ive turned my attentions to you lot. :P

Would any one of you be kind enough to spare 20k to enable me to buy a new player? Probably not but if theres one of you in there with tons of money can you not spare me just 20k of it? (You can do this buy buying one of my 10k players for 20k)

Im pretty sure none of you would consider it but if you do then it would be greatly appreciated.

You never know unless you try so thats all im doing and im not expecting many positive replies so its ok. :L

You can have your choice on the 10k you buy too' date=' im not even bothered if hes rising but i really want this player. :P[/quote']

I dont mind throwing a 10k or two. what team are you?!

Still defiantly refusing to draw Budvest Wits picked up their 3rd win of the season in a relatively comfortable 2-1 victory against the Egyptian team Itesalat.

With a pattern of winning one then losing the next two the Wits are looking forward to picking up their next win against top team the Moroka Swallows in 3 games time. :rolleyes:

Got an unmanaged Maritzburg United to take on tonight. They have a fairly ok squad but i should be able to beat them. You never know when playing unmanaged though. :o

2-0 Win. :)

Keeps me top of the league and its good to see Weiss get another goal, along with Abeggeln. Very pleased with that. :)

2-0 Win. :)

Keeps me top of the league and its good to see Weiss get another goal' date=' along with Abeggeln. Very pleased with that. :)[/quote']

Yeah, well done mate. Even with a 3-2 win, the first back-to-back win ever for Budvest Wits, we're still chasing you. See you on Thursday!

Yeah' date=' well done mate. Even with a 3-2 win, the first back-to-back win ever for Budvest Wits, we're still chasing you. See you on Thursday![/quote']

Yeah it should be a good match. ;)

The win might give me some breathing space so i hope my boys are high on confidence after this weeks cup win. :D

Yeah it should be a good match. ;)

The win might give me some breathing space so i hope my boys are high on confidence after this weeks cup win. :D

A bit late on this one I know but I just got back from camping in the mountains. And what a sweet result to return to! A 3-1 win against league leaders Moroka Swallows at a packed Bidvest Stadium!

In truth I think the match was closer than it looked and perhaps the key turning point was the sending off of Swallows defender Tomecak following a second yellow when the match was all square at 1-1. Still a solid result for the Wits, and with 4 wins in a row surely they are the team to watch out for now!

A bit late on this one I know but I just got back from camping in the mountains. And what a sweet result to return too! A 3-1 win against league leaders Moroka Swallows at a packed Bidvest Stadium!

In truth I think the match was closer than it looked and perhaps the key turning point was the sending off of Swallows defender Tomecak following a second yellow when the match was all square at 1-1. Still a solid result for the Wits' date=' and with 4 wins in a row surely they are the team to watch out for now![/quote']

Yeah bit upset about the red card as i think if it werent for that then i may have had a chance, but ah well these things happen.

Good game anyway mate.. looking forward to having you back at our territory soon for the rematch ;)

Yeah bit upset about the red card as i think if it werent for that then i may have had a chance' date=' but ah well these things happen.

Good game anyway mate.. looking forward to having you back at our territory soon for the rematch ;)[/quote']

Red card? These things happen. Cheers anyway. Yeah, bring on the rematch. Who knows, it'll probably be a top of the table clash by then! :P