Most Overrated Players Thread

★A2R★

Ever listened to a player getting praise from some 'Pundit' and got really angry about it, ever read something about a player and got really angry?

We all hate a overrated player and so i created this thread so if we can get it of our chest.

I will start of with mine...

Sergi Busquets: An even funnier player than his name, i dont really see what he does, also the thing that annoys me the most is how he can start ahead of Yahya Toure:eek:

Imo wouldve made a better actor than a footballer:D

bsud.jpg

Re: Most Overrated Players Thread

Owen Hargreaves, 90 Rated, but whens the last time he played.

Reuben De La Red - same as Hargreaves.

Garay, Marques, Milito - all 91/92 yet they don't even start for there teams.

Tim Cahill to be 91, when Arteta's 90 is ridicolous.

Carrick at 92, what were they thinking.

Hemry at 92 is still pretty high, seeing as Jeffren (85) is preffered to him.

Kaka at 97, whilst Gerrard is at 95.

Ronaldo at the same rating as Messi is incorrect aswell.

Owen Hargreaves' date=' 90 Rated, but whens the last time he played.

Reuben De La Red - same as Hargreaves.

Garay, Marques, Milito - all 91/92 yet they don't even start for there teams.

Tim Cahill to be 91, when Arteta's 90 is ridicolous.

Carrick at 92, what were they thinking.

Hemry at 92 is still pretty high, seeing as Jeffren (85) is preffered to him.

Kaka at 97, whilst Gerrard is at 95.

Ronaldo at the same rating as Messi is incorrect aswell.[/quote']

De La Red i think has a heart problem, may never even play again:eek:

BUFFON!!!!!! in the last 2 season he was many of the time injured and when he played he was mostly miserable (also due to Juve's defenders) not to mention his performances with the national team!! After all this he is STILL one the highest rated goalie (95)!!!! come on he is not even near the quality of Lloris or Valdes let alone CASILLAS and JULIO CESAR!!!! should be rated 93 or even now that he will probably be out until 2011

Is this thread for players who SM overrate (in which case it's in the wrong section) or generally overrated players?

busquets is overrated in sm and real life, dont really matter:p

Its upp to other people if they want to talk about people in real life or in sm:rolleyes:

totally agree with this ' date=' i've watched him so many times he nothing special at all and rated 90 is a outrage compared to others..[/quote']

whenever i ve seen him play (wc exception) hes been class, i think all the transfer talk has got to his head.

whenever i ve seen him play (wc exception) hes been class' date=' i think all the transfer talk has got to his head.[/quote']

But the 55 million euros demands from Benfica is completely over the top, for a player worth 20 million-ish.

Having seen him play, and Ozil play at the World Cup i think RM, Chelsea ... will abonden there search for him and sign Ozil instead for half the price Benfica want for Di Maria.

totally agree with this ' date=' i've watched him so many times he nothing special at all and rated 90 is a outrage compared to others..[/quote']

well i've watched him quiet a few times and when i have seen him he's played very well. he cant be that bad if he's playing for the Argies can he

?

Glen Johnson

Cannot defend has absolutely no positional sence cant control a ball cant head a ball. He looks ok going forward but not once did he overlap the winger or go past his opposing fullback his fullback skills are non exsistant.

ahem ahem, no way, countless times did he cover for upson and terry yesterday, whoever he has played with on the right he always has had a good understandng with them, he has improved his defensive game drastically in the past months, two footed, he doesnt even need to imrove his attacking game:cool:

But the 55 million euros demands from Benfica is completely over the top' date=' for a player worth 20 million-ish.

Having seen him play, and Ozil play at the World Cup i think RM, Chelsea ... will abonden there search for him and sign Ozil instead for half the price Benfica want for Di Maria.[/quote']

totally agree, but they werealso asking a ridiculous price for cardozo, i think its just to keep buyers away

try watching highlits of europa lge games;)

Oh I have, maybe you should try and watch them too. As well as Portuguese league as well as the little thing known as the WC... :eek:

Btw, him being in the team counts for nothing. After all, there's a crackhead in charge of the team.