Sign in to follow this  
★A2R★

Most Overrated Players Thread

Re: Most Overrated Players Thread

:D

Some right corkers in this thread :P Apologies to Andy for singling him out but it is topical!

Just noticed this, you cheeky git! And I stand by that statement...well, half of it at least! :D

At least my suggestion of Theo Walcott still stands. Unlike your suggestion of Ribery, Stuart. Or Gomez. Or Aguero. Or Mikel (in my opinion). ;)

Just noticed this' date=' you cheeky git! And I stand by that statement...well, half of it at least! :D

At least my suggestion of Theo Walcott still stands. Unlike your suggestion of Ribery, Stuart. Or Gomez. Or Aguero. Or Mikel (in my opinion). ;)[/quote']

I said Gomez and Aguero were rated too high, which they were. Ribery and Mikel I will concede defeat :P

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

For me the overrated players are :

Evans' date='Nasri,Gomez,Carroll..[/quote']

gomez is good mate, he is not very overrated (but only a little :D). all the others are very overrated together with many, many others :)

Hmm.... :D

I'll stand by Ramos and Lescott. Lescott due to the money he went for, he's not worth that sort of money. Whilst Ramos gets it a little easily, full back for Real Madrid and Spain and is rarely up against a player or team who will test him. He is a fairly good defender, but i don't think he's up there with the top 2 or 3 right backs in the world.

The wonderful Gary Hooper

Celtic striker Gary Hooper has set his sights on playing for Barcelona, but is happy to see out his contract at Parkhead.

The 24-year-old, who scored 29 goals last season, has two years left on his current deal and his agent is in the process of negotiating an improved contract.

Hooper, who has been linked with a move to Premier League new boys Southampton - managed by his old Shorpe boss Nigel Adkins - said: "There's no rush to leave as I am happy at Celtic.

"We have the Champions League next season which I am looking forward to.

"We have the qualifiers to come and at the moment I am looking to my two years at Celtic.

"But one day Premier League. One day England. And then one day, Barcelona. That is the aim for me.

"We are seeing where these contract talks go but as far as I am concerned I have two years left at Celtic."

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Essien and Mikel are overrated..

why? The first one was always a beast and now everybody admits that these injuries have affected him badly (hope he comes back) and Mikel is a good player mate, great DM in my opinion with future in Chelsea