Trophy Cabinet Challenge!

Jooles

Re: Trophy Cabinet Challenge!

Ahh just checked' date=' im one trophy off having a full set for GC trophies on one account. :( Nah i dont think there would be many people who have a full set for standard game worlds.

Yeah i understand the concept of this thread, im just saying iv definably won every trophy lol[/quote']

Can you post your account links then, it would be nice for us to see that. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure.

I have three, but would have won all the GC's trophies over two.

Main one:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=19048

Second Account.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=47057

Third Account:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=58278

Congratulations on your challenge completion

EDIT: I have another account i dont use anymore with a few trophies on it, mainly GC though.

Yeah sure.

I have three' date=' but would have won all the GC's trophies over two.

Main one:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=19048[/url]

Second Account.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=47057

Third Account:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=58278

Congratulations on your challenge completion

Thanks. :) So even with combining them it seems that you're still missing 5, all of the standards except the League/Cup/Shield/Charity Shield. And that's the challenge, getting all 18, on one account (and without fiddling it. Really managers should be with a team for a full season at least).

So thanks for the congratulations but there's no challenge completion for me, still 2 to go. :o My money's on Gary or James, unless there's anyone out there that we don't know about...

Whats this challange mate?

It's down in the first post' date=' but essentially:

And that's the challenge, getting all 18 [trophies], on one account (and without fiddling it. Really managers should be with a team for a full season at least)

I might not have had 'managers should be with a team for a full season' but really that should be part of it too, to stop people joining teams part way into a season to just grab a trophy. You close?

It's down in the first post' date=' but essentially:

I might not have had 'managers should be with a team for a full season' but really that should be part of it too, to stop people joining teams part way into a season to just grab a trophy. You close?[/quote']

Doubtfull I havn't really done a lot of International management, I'l have alook when the site speeds up a bit

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm doing to one. My Leyton won the playoffs in EC7046' date=' so that leaves me the SMFA Shield in customs to complete, and then thats me :D[/quote']

Well done mate, nice win that. Again though, though I don't doubt that that win was genuine and well deserved, for the purposes of the TCC I'm only going to count trophies for people who were at a club at the start of the season (or the season before for the Shields and Super Cups). Otherwise it's too hard to differentiate between those who hopped on board just to pick up the trophy and those for whom it was a genuine challenge right from the start. Just my criteria here for the TCC, it doesn't stop you from claiming to be the first 'unofficial' though. :) If you get the last one that is. ;) But you see, by that criteria, it stops someone possibly claiming victory by just picking up a whole load of teams with 15 games to go.

Well, I also have all possible honours in GCs so far, and the only one missing in Standards is the SMFA Shield, where I can't see me winning it as my teams are probably too good to not finish in a SMFA Cup spot :P and I'm currently not keen on taking over a new club.

Link to my in-game account is in my profile if you wanna check.

Well' date=' I also have all possible honours in GCs so far, and the only one missing in Standards is the SMFA Shield, where I can't see me winning it as my teams are probably too good to not finish in a SMFA Cup spot :P and I'm currently not keen on taking over a new club.

Link to my in-game account is in my profile if you wanna check.[/quote']

Wow! That's a very impressive resume there! So really you'd be a season away from picking up the Standard SMFA Shield. Still, there's a good incentive to do so. :)

• 5 months later...

A bad few of days for me in the trophy cabinet challenge :(

Needing the SMFA Cup and Super Cup in GC's to get all 18 trophies I had the chance to win both in the last 3 days :D

First up on Sunday was an SMFA semi-final 2nd leg in GC24. Bordeaux trailed Everton 2-0 away from home in the first leg. Unfortunately I was out of town all weekend and had no chance to change my team/tactics from the Saturday and so 4-3 on aggregate :(

Then today I had my 2nd stab at a super cup final with Shakthar in GC131, playing a much weaker Cruzeiro team. We blew it, losing 2-1 :(

Won't come that close for a long time...:(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...