Slovakia!!

LiverpoolYNWA1892

Well Slovakia are out of the world cup but with a successful world cup:-

Beating Italy and JUST Getting beat by Netherlands expect most of the Slovakian team to go up.

The Players I expect to get a Rating Boost:-

Full Name: Robert Vittek

Expected Boost: 86 > 88 > 89

Date of Birth: 1 April 1982

Height: 188 cm

Shirt number: 41 (Might be Changed)

Position: Forward

Current club: MK Ankaragucu

Statistics for MK Ankaragucu (Loan): 12 Appearances and 5 Goals

Why to Buy: Scoring 4 in the World cup of 2010, which made Slovakia go through to the Second round to vs Netherlands who beat Slovakia 2-1 (Vittek scoring a Pen). His 2 goals against Italy put the World cup champions of 2006 OUT.

vittek_h2.jpg

Re: Slovakia!!

Full Name: Kamil KopĂșnek

Expected Boost: 84 > 86 > 88?

Date of Birth: 18 May 1984

Height: 180 cm

Shirt number: 14

Position: Defensive Mid

Current club: FC Spartak Trnava

Statistics for FC Spartak Trnava: 196 Appearances 11 Goals

Why to Buy: Scoring against Italy to make it 3-1 (Finished 3-2) ON HIS FIRST TOUCH OF THE BALL! even though don't expect a huge increase that is why I put a ? next to 88 because the club he is at isn't big compared to most 88 players.

207956.png

Full Name: Vladimir Weiss

Expected Boost: 84>87>88

Date of Birth: 30 November 1989 (age 20)

Height: 174 cm

Shirt number: 40

Position: Winger

Current club: Manchester City

Statistics for Bolton Wanderers (Loan) 13 Appearances 0 Goals

Why to Buy: Being one of the youngest players at the world cup and also increased by 2 this month. He could get another boost considering the fact that he is at a big club and was chosen to go to the World cup.

weiss-r713.jpg

Be nice this is my first thread and the reason i did it on Slovakia is because I wanted them to beat Netherlands being the under dogs in the world cup finals :/ Oh well always Euro 2012 Qualifications with Russia and Republic of Ireland

PLEASE SUGGEST WAYS I CAN IMPROVE OR GIVE MORE ACCURATE INFORMATION

Thank you,

LiverpoolYNWA1892

Mate in fairness i think these are way way out.

I think you have based the ratings far to much just on world cup form, although it should have some impact, it is a small one, unless you go on to win it etc

These players havent either played enough , or well enough in their domestic leagues, to warrant such ratings, not to mention many of them play in poor leagues where there are little to no players rated 89

I think you have over estimated it tbh fella :(

Mate in fairness i think these are way way out.

I think you have based the ratings far to much just on world cup form' date=' although it should have some impact, it is a small one, unless you go on to win it etc

These players havent either played enough , or well enough in their domestic leagues, to warrant such ratings, not to mention many of them play in poor leagues where there are little to no players rated 89

I think you have over estimated it tbh fella :([/quote']

HEY i said it was my first thread EVER. But Vittek is over rated, hes under 4 goals from breaking the Slovakian Top goal scorer ever and the only reason vittek is -1 is because he under performed at Lille. Also Kopunek will NEVER Rise to 88 I know but considering he is the Captain of Spartak Trnava. I think he deserves to be the BEST player and while we are on this point about Players being not worthy of ratings. WHAT ABOUT DARREN FLETCHER?

not good to base your predictions on just worldcup performances when they have only played a few games.Also you cannot give a rise to someone for scoring one goal against a bigger team.

Well considering Weiss is at Manchester City? Also being top goal scorer at the world cup with such a under dog side like Slovakia deserves a GREAT rating boost, So players like Rooney, who didn't score 1 goal this world cup deserves to be higher than a player who scored 4 (Higuan) and plays at a larger side such as Real Madrid?

HEY i said it was my first thread EVER. But Vittek is over rated' date=' hes under 4 goals from breaking the Slovakian Top goal scorer ever and the only reason vittek is -1 is because he under performed at Lille. Also Kopunek will NEVER Rise to 88 I know but considering he is the Captain of Spartak Trnava. I think he deserves to be the BEST player and while we are on this point about Players being not worthy of ratings. WHAT ABOUT DARREN FLETCHER?[/quote']

HEY, you asked for ways to improve your thread !!

So i told you, i wasnt going to lie and say amazing predictions when they werent :confused::o

However, i understand your situation and gave justifications for why the predictions are in accurate.

Yes Vittek didnt perform over a long period of time, and thats what ratings are based on, so i dont see why your getting ratty with me

Darren Fletcher ? Mate . . . this is going way off topic, but ask many united fans ( not pool ones like you :rolleyes: ) and other fans, they agree he deserves a 92, im not a massive fan but considering his importance to the team and honours he has won, i cant complain.

Well considering Weiss is at Manchester City? Also being top goal scorer at the world cup with such a under dog side like Slovakia deserves a GREAT rating boost' date=' So players like Rooney, who didn't score 1 goal this world cup deserves to be higher than a player who scored 4 (Higuan) and plays at a larger side such as Real Madrid?[/quote']

Weiss hasnt played an important role at city . . . .

Are you forgetting Rooney scored 38 goals this season for Manchester United, or won 3 premiership titles in a row, 1 champions league and a runner up in the CL ? Im not trying to justify rooneys rating, but you cant do such poor comparisons.

Full Name: Vladimir Weiss

Expected Boost: 84>87>88

Date of Birth: 30 November 1989 (age 20)

Height: 174 cm

Shirt number: 40

Position: Winger

Current club: Manchester City

Statistics for Bolton Wanderers (Loan) 13 Appearances 0 Goals

Why to Buy: Being one of the youngest players at the world cup and also increased by 2 this month. He could get another boost considering the fact that he is at a big club and was chosen to go to the World cup.

weiss-r713.jpg

Weiss just rose a few weeks ago. So nothing will happen to his rating.

Its a nice effort. But you have over-rated these players alot (Slovaki did brilliant, but its 4 games. Dont judge on such a small amount of games)

League form and what league you play in is the main thing which affects ratings. (International will give you a higher chance of rising, but mainly league form)

Well considering Weiss is at Manchester City? Also being top goal scorer at the world cup with such a under dog side like Slovakia deserves a GREAT rating boost' date=' So players like Rooney, who didn't score 1 goal this world cup deserves to be higher than a player who scored 4 (Higuan) and plays at a larger side such as Real Madrid?[/quote']

Real Madrid and United are on the same level mate. Yeh Rooney didnt score but his rating is based upon the league he plays in, he plays almost all the games for his club and scores a hell lot more goals. And yes Rooney deserves to be rated higher because overall over the years his is better the higuain. Your basically saying that because a player from (e.g. Darlington) has scored against man u he should all of a sudden be given a rise to what? 93? like Berbatov (who doesnt deserve his rating), this is just an example.

Well considering Weiss is at Manchester City? Also being top goal scorer at the world cup with such a under dog side like Slovakia deserves a GREAT rating boost' date=' [b']So players like Rooney, who didn't score 1 goal this world cup deserves to be higher than a player who scored 4 (Higuan) and plays at a larger side such as Real Madrid?[/[/b]QUOTE]

Real Madrid may be bigger but United are better. I don't care acout all this Galacticos nonsense if you don't get past the last 16 in the champions league you are not in the top category of teams. Higuain scored 4 gifts. All on a plate or gifted to him. What about Rooney's world class season with United?

Let's also remind ourselves Higuain missing buckets of chances was the reason Madrid did not beat Lyon and got knocked out of the champions league. Soo much for big game player. And with Argentina Higuain only has Messi et al to give him service. While Rooney has clowns like Milner Barry e.t.c.

If you swapped them round i severely doubt higuain would even have 1 goal.

The premiership is better than the most unbalanced league in the world La Liga. Anyone who thinks La Liga isn't unbalanced is deluded. Higuain wouldn't get a sniff in the premiership. Players like Tevez are better than Higuain let alone Rooney..

Oi ! Milner isnt a clown ! :P

I think Dougie and Liverpool YWNA have offered the two extremes of the argument here though ;)

But in fairness, this isnt the place to discuss these players particular ratings, this is on Slovakia, and perhaps, where and why he can improve his predictions.