Iker Casillas vs Juilo Cesar

jasont

Iker Casillas vs Juilo Cesar  

1. 1.

• Iker Casillas
    • Juilo Cesar

Re: Iker Casillas vs Juilo Cesar

If you can get either one you will be doing well but i dont think the gk in the game as much a difference as the 95/96 defender

I agree, try to build a good 95+ defense for a keeper such as Casillas or Ceasar to work properly. In my opinion I say buy Casillas, both keepers doing great though...

Although Cesar is better real life and could reach 96' date=' Casillas is already there and is younger.

Obvious: Casillas ;)[/quote']

Casillas is 95 mate! They are both rated 95, and Cesar has a big chance to get 96 next time because he's the best keeper atm.

Casillas in a heartbeat.

Think about it, Mourinho's goalkeeper trainer Silvino has trained Vitor Baia and he was best goalkeeper in Europe, then he went to Chelsea and Cech was the best goalkeeper in Europe. Then Inter and now Julio Cesar will most likely become the best goalkeeper in Europe. Now hes at Real Madrid training one of the best in the world, i suspect some brilliant seasons to come for Casillas and he will regain his 96 easily

It's very easy to say Casillas after he had a poor game against Portugal, and not a great season whilst Cesar has just won the champions league.

But overall consistantly i feel it's Casillas that's the better goalkeeper. At a better quality then Cesar, and although Julio Cesar has had a great season he only really has five more seasons on him whilst Casillas can become a real legend at Real Madrid with a lot more time on his hands.

It's very easy to say Casillas after he had a poor game against Portugal' date=' and not a great season whilst Cesar has just won the champions league.

But overall consistantly i feel it's Casillas that's the better goalkeeper. At a better quality then Cesar, and although Julio Cesar has had a great season he [b']only really has five more seasons on him [/b]whilst Casillas can become a real legend at Real Madrid with a lot more time on his hands.

SM wise this is irrelevant, with this being maybe 15 iin game seasons.

IMO Cesar is the better 'keeper, not by much but if there is someone who deserves to be called the best goalkeeper in the world it's Cesar.

IMO Cesar is the better 'keeper' date=' not by much but if there is someone who deserves to be called the best goalkeeper in the world it's Cesar.[/quote']

Well i said it's very easy to say that once Julio Cesar's had his best season of his career, and as yuckfou pointed out the goalkeeping coach was a real reason for that and he's now off to RM with Mourinho to coach Casillas.

I think Casillas will be undoubtedly the best keeper this time a year from now.

Well i said it's very easy to say that once Julio Cesar's had his best season of his career' date=' and as yuckfou pointed out the goalkeeping coach was a real reason for that and he's now off to RM with Mourinho to coach Casillas.

I think Casillas will be undoubtedly the best keeper this time a year from now.[/quote']

We'll see, but Casillas, if anything, is a worse keeper now than he was 2 years ago, and from seeing them both at the WC, in the Champion's League and in La Liga/Serie A, Cesar has impressed me much, much more.

We'll see how much the coach affected Cesar in the coming season I suppose.

Under the guidance of Mourinho, Inter was the best team in the world last year and Ceaser got a very successful season. But now Mourinho moved to Real and it is sure that Inter couldn't be as successful as last year. Real will be new Inter for this season, IMO. Winning major trophies make the key players rated higher. I think at next rating, if Real is doing well, Casillas(Spain Captain) rating would be back to 96. and he is younger.

For me, Casillas is the better opition.

Looking for a replacement for Van Der Sar and see both fit the bill but can't seem to toss up which one should I buy?

what are you kidding me? 100000000% Casillas he's been named top goalkeeper every year for the past 3 years' date=' come on he's better! and he's 96 rated and will not drop no matter what![/color']

what are you kidding me? 100000000% Casillas he's been named top goalkeeper every year for the past 3 years' date=' come on he's better! and he's 96 rated and will not drop no matter what![/color']

He was dropped to 95 during last week's rating review.:D:D