TAYLOR, Ash

VASQUEZ, Omar

ABDI, Liban

OZKARA, Cihan

SIEGRIST, Nico

PANDZA, Dalibor

SANTINI, Ivan

BRUNO CESAR, Zanaki

Not much 10k risers left here, so that's all i got.

Oh, and Bruno Cesar is a must buy worth 170k currently in for a huge rise.

Re: 10k risers

@najduch5: thanks for the mazola tip.

@miles: thats the point with forums' date=' eh? :P sharing eachothers opinions...[/quote']

there are enough threads on 10k risers and threads on other big risers already :o

a quick search for 10 minutes and you would of found them :D

if you look hard enough you will be able to find them

i don't see why other people have to do the work for you :o

well he is on a forum navigating around. if u cant say anything positive y post, ur obv wanting an argument. why dont you recommend **** players with no chance of a rise if u feel so passionate. least then ur doing something proactive

well he is on a forum navigating around. if u cant say anything positive y post' date=' ur obv wanting an argument. why dont you recommend **** players with no chance of a rise if u feel so passionate. least then ur doing something proactive[/quote']

That's abit unfair to other forum users who take people's advice and would get screwed in the process. Not everyone can do their own research and need the hype of the forum to understand the ratings of unknown players to them. I understand some posters are annoying when they make countless threads asking for risers and do no work themselves to at least even search for riser threads.

I think the best policy with those who frustrate you is just ignore them and let those who wish to help do.

EDIT: He is also a spud. So naturally he is an idiot, be nice ^^;

That's abit unfair to other forum users who take people's advice and would get screwed in the process. Not everyone can do their own research and need the hype of the forum to understand the ratings of unknown players to them. I understand some posters are annoying when they make countless threads asking for risers and do no work themselves to at least even search for riser threads.

I think the best policy with those who frustrate you is just ignore them and let those who wish to help do.

EDIT: He is also a spud. So naturally he is an idiot' date=' be nice ^^;[/quote']

yea i know mate. what your saying is more or less what im saying, if you dont like the thread dont post.

btw about fabregas, why in the hell is he not a starter for spain. hes top class

yea i know mate. what your saying is more or less what im saying' date=' if you dont like the thread dont post.

btw about fabregas, why in the hell is he not a starter for spain. hes top class[/quote']

Who know's. I hope its a reminder too him that Barcelona maybe a luxary team full of superstars, but you can only field ten outfield players and even less positions that he can play in himself. I also think it's a smack in the face for how little they offered for him, do they want him or not. Barcelona tap up tactics, both managerial and player have been disgraceful this summer. If cesc goes i'll be very disappointed, he is very much a legend at Arsenal already :)