Spanish Championship 3343 - Discussions Thread

Fercasti

Re: Spanish Championship 3343 - Discussions Thread

Dzagoev is coming in to my team. So that makes 3 major signings; Dzagoev, Khedira, Badstuber. 1 player sold; Simao. 6 youth signings; Zuculini, Situ, Bruma, Carraro, Vuckic and Sanogo.

I don't know how strong my first team will be but I'm estatic with my youth squad :D

Got a few rises today:

Germano 70 -> 77 now worth 670k

Valencia 75 -> 78 now worth 1.1 Mill

Marcos Riveros 77 -> 84 now worth 4.15 Mill

Jorge Gonzalez 70 -> 77 now worth 670k

Getting into this setup now, although no more deals will be done until TB's are up

Squad now worth 103.5 Mill :D:D:D:D:D

Jerome Boateng and Jorge Martinez have now completed there move to Elche :D.

I originally bought Boateng for 9m and now he is worth 16m, so if you want him after the TB then chip-in 16m please :D. And also Jorge Martinez I bought for around 3-4m and now he is worth 9m :D.

Got my first fixture against Gimnastic which should be a potentially easy match considering they don't have a manager.

I am going to have to sub on Martinez in about the 70th minute as hes condition is 75% :o. Although Boateng's condition is on 100% so its all good :D.

I'm looking forward to this season kicking off' date=' I really like my Real Betis team, which generally means i'm going to lose the first 6 games:D[/quote']

It's fair to say that you have a big advantage on all us other Div 2 teams, just noticed how organised your team is 2 of every position :eek:

It's fair to say that you have a big advantage on all us other Div 2 teams' date=' just noticed how organised your team is 2 of every position :eek:[/quote']

Haha, yeah it looks nice on paper but it means nothing once the good old SM engine gets hold of my team and slaps me about with 8 week injuries and getting 2 players red carded every 3rd game:D

Haha' date=' yeah it looks nice on paper but it means nothing once the good old SM engine gets hold of my team and slaps me about with 8 week injuries and getting 2 players red carded every 3rd game:D[/quote']

I saw you lost :eek: What formation did you play? you should've beaten them easily

I saw you lost :eek: What formation did you play? you should've beaten them easily

I had a feeling that was going to happen, I played a 4-4-1-1, I had it over them in total shots, shots on target and my players ratings were all better than theirs, SM just loves to mess with me:rolleyes: