Sign in to follow this  
TheDuffman

7007 ?

Re: 7007 ?

i was just looking around for a new set up so i clicked on EC7007 apparently 100% Reserved so i though there must be some kind of link to the forum had a quick look around found nothing ' date=' just wondering is it gliched or is it really that competative :confused:[/quote']

It's just away to be created so in the last half hour before it's made. Sm close it so no more clubs can be resevered. And the clubs which have not been taken come free at 17:01

i was just looking around for a new set up so i clicked on EC7007 apparently 100% Reserved so i though there must be some kind of link to the forum had a quick look around found nothing ' date=' just wondering is it gliched or is it really that competative :confused:[/quote']

It opens in 10 minutes, so there isn't any reserves availible so soon to the opening.

Surely you'd see this by just looking on the gameworld as it's clear that it's yet to be opened.

Its not 100% reserved, its 'locked'

This Game World is due to open shortly. No further Clubs can be reserved

Stops people paying for a club when its opening in a few minutes.

:

It's just away to be created so in the last half hour before it's made. Sm close it so no more clubs can be resevered. And the clubs which have not been taken come free at 17:01

ah , okay changed since i last tryed to look for a club thanks for telling me :o