Division 4 challenge - brighton

najduch5

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Division 4 challenge - brighton

Current Squad After Recent Changes

untitled-96.jpg

Now have an average rating of 90, and an average age of 22. Brighton are in the process of nagotiating deals for Modric and Vertongen at the moment, so there could still be some new faces at Brighton. Brighton currently sit second in the league after a terrible start, they seem to have got into their stride now as we are still in both cup compotitions and the knock out stages of SMFA Shield.

BRI.gif&sa=X&ei=tJq6Tae2Gsuq8QOx4rnRBQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEjzc6NklrrnWrBufzTlW80GAOYgAsheffield-united-badge.gif

BRIGHTON 2-3 SHEFFIELD

J. HERNANDEZ 26'

S. JORDAN 34'

N. MONTGOMERY 50'

M. YEATES 54'

J. HERNANDEZ 80'

nottingham_forest__72741_thumb.gifBRI.gif&sa=X&ei=tJq6Tae2Gsuq8QOx4rnRBQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEjzc6NklrrnWrBufzTlW80GAOYgA

NOTTINGHAM 2-6 BRIGHTON

D. BLACKSTOCK 7'

D. BLACKSTOCK 17'

J. HERNANDEZ 20'

D. COSTA 22'

A. AYEW 35'

M. GOTZE 48'

M. SAKHO 80'

K. BOJAN 81'

untitled-98.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ENGLISH SHIELD ROUND 4

BRI.gif&sa=X&ei=tJq6Tae2Gsuq8QOx4rnRBQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEjzc6NklrrnWrBufzTlW80GAOYgAblackburn-rovers-fc-logo-nc-thumb-100x100.jpg

BRIGHTON 3-0 BLACKBURN

K. BOJAN 37'

K. BOJAN 42'

F. GUARIN 47'

Another big win for Brighton against a full strength Blackburn side with the likes of Villa and Robben playing against us. Brighton progress into the Quarter-Final's to face Derby County.

• 2 months later...

Hey mate,

Commendable performance as your team seems to be growing with amazing talent and outrageous consistency of high scoring thrashings.

Congrats.

However i would like to ask, how do you pick your formations and tactics (i.e. 351 and 442 D) in order to attain goal differences of 100+ whilst also gaining 100 league points?

Thank you for any advice.

Cheers

Hey mate' date='

Commendable performance as your team seems to be growing with amazing talent and outrageous consistency of high scoring thrashings.

Congrats.

However i would like to ask, how do you pick your formations and tactics (i.e. 351 and 442 D) in order to attain goal differences of 100+ whilst also gaining 100 league points?

Thank you for any advice.

Cheers[/quote']

i used in my frist and second seasons a 4-4-2 diamond formation, but now i use 3-5-2.

End of Season Update

Current First 11

untitled-100.jpg

Final League Table for Season 3 - Division 2

untitled-101.jpg

Cup/Shield/SMFA Run

In the Cup Brighton where knocked out by Fulham in the Quarter-Final of the comporition after beating the likes of Aston Villa and Arsenal.

In the Shield Brighton reached the final after beating the likes of Blackburn and Liverpool. Brighton eventually lost in the final to Manchester City.

In the SMFA Shield Brighton eased passed the group stage with wins agains the likes of Lille, then managed an emphatic win over Spartak Moskva but where narrowly beaten by Palermo 3-2 on aggragate.

• 2 weeks later...