|Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

kunasher

Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

This sig is easily one of your best. but the Barney avatar is a little different from expected.

Bit off the topic of Soccer but can I get a Nick Riewodlt Sig' date=' suprise me but try to sick to Red, White and Black.[/quote']

Thanks...Even I like this sig a lot......Finally someone who sees how I met your mother....I'll try to make that sig tomorrow....Can't find a render of him so I'll have to cut it myself....Anyways made a new sig-

apato.jpg

How is it?

This sig is easily one of your best. but the Barney avatar is a little different from expected.

Bit off the topic of Soccer but can I get a Nick Riewodlt Sig' date=' suprise me but try to sick to Red, White and Black.[/quote']

Here you are

nre.jpg

Any requests?

I dont think you are dealing with the renders correctly' date=' are you getting the render and copy and pasting them? You should save them and then open and you wont get the black line around them[/quote']

Ya....i used to copy-paste.....now I'll try saving and opening......

One of Navas' date=' Terry and Hamsik. WIth a Sevilla logo in the background and WC 10000 written somewhere.

Plz add nice effects. Youre signatures are great. Ill see if ill use it once you finish[/quote']

I thought I was getting Navas...:P....Guess the deals off now...Anyways,here you are...

rended.jpg

Any requests?