|Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

kunasher

Riferimento: Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

balee.jpg

Hello I'm sorry .. you make me a signature like this that I have listed where there bale with the flame side .. ancke this style blue is fine .. maybe add us details of your pleasure .. but as a model that's fine ...

C. Ronaldo as a player I would:)

Repp you at the end of everything

I'm grateful

simone

Re: Riferimento: Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

Hello I'm sorry .. you make me a signature like this that I have listed where there bale with the flame side .. ancke this style blue is fine .. maybe add us details of your pleasure .. but as a model that's fine ...

I'm grateful

simone

i didn't really understamd a single word you just said, I guess you dont speak English as your first language.

In that case, use Google Translate, i use it whenever I'm on the italian forums

Re: Riferimento: Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

I'm grateful

simone

aldo.jpg

And this one i made in my spare time..

krass.jpg

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

i didn't really understamd a single word you just said' date=' I guess you dont speak English as your first language.

In that case, use Google Translate, i use it whenever I'm on the italian forums[/quote']

Sorry it's true I use the google translator .. forgive me:)

thanks for ronaldo ..

I wanted to ask you to sign ronaldo only and I thank you for letting me

I give thanks to the reputation

Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

Can I have a Higuain Sig please? like what you did with the Arshivan one - that style? :)

higy.jpg

@Matty-Ya I really like some of those textures...Unfortunately I'm gonna be quitting that Juvantus as I can't seem to get anything right...

@ FrozenTree...CAn't make you're sig as I really suck in making 3 player sigs...

higy.jpg

@Matty-Ya I really like some of those textures...Unfortunately I'm gonna be quitting that Juvantus as I can't seem to get anything right...

@ FrozenTree...CAn't make you're sig as I really suck in making 3 player sigs...

No problem, Juventus wasn't always my favourite club either.

Frozentree-ask Garymack, he's good at stuff like that

Hey mate' date='

Can I please have a sig similar to my current one? :) The team is Sunderland, EC 2933 and the players I would like on it are Lloris and Gourcuff :)

schwienstieger1.jpg

Nice' date='If you want more feedback try posting it on the Graphics Design feedbackk thread...

Cheers :)

I'll make sigs a little later....The requests have been delayed cuz I'm a bit ill...I'll try to make them before Friday..

Hi' date=' can you make a sig for me for Carlos Tevez, the man City Logo and the type of 'high quality' looking design that you made the Higuain sig all the way back in page 1 of this thread. Thanks :)[/quote']
No worries :)

Get Well!!!

Thanks man..

Hey mate' date='

Can I please have a sig similar to my current one? :) The team is Sunderland, EC 2933 and the players I would like on it are Lloris and Gourcuff :)

I'll start with Maxpayne's,then Kroitzz's and fially Gabrial's requests from tomorrow...

own-ed.jpg

Made one after sme time..