|Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

kunasher

Re: |Kunasher's Avatars and Signatures|

Could I please have one of Robbie Fowler.

352nrkw.jpg

And could you try to little bit zoom this photo of Fowler or something, to been seen better, if you know what i mean. In this photo, you don't see him very well, because he is too far.

Thanks.

Can I have a sig with this pic of Walcott please?

theo_walcott_1110435c.jpg

Thanks in advance :D

Hi ' date=' I am an italian forumer and I was wondering if you could make a signature for me with the logo of Hamburger SV and the image of van nistelrooy and the writing "Italian World League" please[/quote']
Could I please have one of Robbie Fowler.

352nrkw.jpg

And could you try to little bit zoom this photo of Fowler or something' date=' to been seen better, if you know what i mean. In this photo, you don't see him very well, because he is too far.

Thanks.[/quote']

I'll make all the requests but it's gonna take some time....Firstly I'm ill again and my Internets hardly working properly....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any requests?

How about a Francesco Totti one with the Roma orange like in my user name? That would be much appreciated.

However, I can't promise that I'll keep it up forever. XD I'm very fickle and I change my avatar often.

Great work by the way!

How about a Francesco Totti one with the Roma orange like in my user name? That would be much appreciated.

However' date=' I can't promise that I'll keep it up forever. XD I'm very fickle and I change my avatar often.

Great work by the way![/quote']

No probs mate.You want a signature or an ava?

I like your David Villa signature, nice colors and fx, also like the effects, but don't like the tekst. Don't like the colors in your Wilshere signature, and also don't like the scanlines on the left side. I also have a tip for you: You save all your signatures as .jpg, but if you save in .png, the quality of your signatures is better, you should do that. :P