Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Blue_Gould

Gould's Players In Different Shirts!

I'm afraid i don't have time for the sigs and avatars anymore, but i'm back part-time doing my players in different shirts for you all :D

If you need David Beckham playing for Coventry, or Michael Owen at Blackburn, then please make a request and i'll get to work on it for you.

I may take a day or 2 to get round to your request but they will be done as soon as possible. When i see your request i'll let you know i've seen it and give you a timescale as to when i expect to have it done for you.

I hope you like my work and please don't hesitate to make a request.

Examples:

owenblackburn.jpg

Michael Owen-Blackburn Rovers

jeffersaccrington.jpg

Francis Jeffers-Accrington Stanley

liedsonfulham.jpg

Liedson-Fulham

rodwellwba.jpg

Jack Rodwell-West Bromwich Albion

Re: Gould's Graphics

can i have a tottenham english championship sig one with arshavin and robino in nation shirts

Just to make it a little simpler for me can you let me know what you want exactly using this:

Background Stadium:

Team Badge:

Player/In What Kit:

Player/In What Kit:

Text:

Just means there's zero confusion. Will work on it once you let me know :)

Cheers.

are you doing the sig now and can i use the robben one

Too quick for you :P

Posted above :)

And sure, feel free to save it and use.

If anyone wants to use any of my images please make sure you save them and upload to your own sites as i don't know how long i will keep things uploaded for.

sorry can i have onther sig

stadium:none

badge sunderland

villa kit:spain

klose kit:germanay

text :6239

:D

i'd happily do this but the lack of a background seems a little confusing. are you just wanting plain white or is there anything else youd actually like as a background??

would it be possible for you to remove zarate and zhircov from my current sig and replace them with aly cissoko and dzeko in the same kits as the others and with there name in the same font as the others?

this could be incredibly tricky. if you have the original photoshop file with the seperate layers in then i may well be able to do it in the program i use. if not then i'm unsure what to do as i have no knowledge of what the text may be and also if i was to work with an unlayered copy of that removing the text could look a bit scruffy. let me know if you have the original PS file or the name of the text. thanks.

i'd happily do this but the lack of a background seems a little confusing. are you just wanting plain white or is there anything else youd actually like as a background??

this could be incredibly tricky. if you have the original photoshop file with the seperate layers in then i may well be able to do it in the program i use. if not then i'm unsure what to do as i have no knowledge of what the text may be and also if i was to work with an unlayered copy of that removing the text could look a bit scruffy. let me know if you have the original PS file or the name of the text. thanks.

no i dont have the PS file and have no clue of the text sorry but thanks for your help

:Dok can i have a red background then

Instead of just plain red i went for something a bit funky. Let me know what you think?

By the way' date=' you didn't say what sort of gameworld it was so i assumed it was an EC? If you need that changing just let me know :)

[img']http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/gould1992/ec6239.png[/img]

Nice work' date='

Any chance of a Nicky Maynard avatar a bit like the David Villa one you done a few posts back.

If you can that would be great.

Nicky has to be in a Bristol City Shirt :D[/quote']

Is something a bit like this ok?

I'll probably work on another couple of versions either later tonight or 2moro but hopefully this one's ok for now.

maynardav2.png

Is something a bit like this ok?

I'll probably work on another couple of versions either later tonight or 2moro but hopefully this one's ok for now.

maynardav2.png

Yes thats brill mate, Cheers for that.

Also when you have a bit of time, a bristol city sig would be nice.:D

Maybe including Steve Coppell, Nicky Maynard + Louis Carey.

Not sure if it's possible as im useless with graphics etc lol.

:P

Instead of just plain red i went for something a bit funky. Let me know what you think?

By the way' date=' you didn't say what sort of gameworld it was so i assumed it was an EC? If you need that changing just let me know :)

[img']http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/gould1992/ec6239.png[/img]

great sig mate reaally good and it is an ec but i got the number wrong its 6230 sorry can you change it if its not that much trouble:o