Sign in to follow this  
Sky_Blue_Gould

Gould's Players In Different Shirts!

Re: Gould's Graphics

Cheers. I decided to edit it a little and blend the pics in a bit more. Here it is:

chelseasig1.jpg

Plus here are my 2 potential entries for the avatar comp.

spainava.jpg

spainava1.jpg

The second one's actually growing on me a bit now. I made it first, then did the top one, then came back to the bottom one, added the text and an extra effect and think it looks good now.

Effectively that's what i've done this afternoon haha. Been a veryyyy slow day.

Re: Gould's Graphics

Not sure if you wanted the exact same background or something a little different so if you want something different let me know. Also the text may look a little out of colour to the rest so if you don't like that again just let me know.

How's this for a first attempt though?

bluesig.jpg

Re: Gould's Graphics Request Thread

By the way, for other forumers, as you can tell i will now be doing PIADS (players in a different shirt) as well as avatars and sigs so please don't hesitate to ask for one. An examply of a PIAD for those who don't know would be to put David Villa in a Tottenham kit.

Also, as you may know i've been entering avatars into the avatar of the week competition, and although i'm not doing very well at the moment here is my entry for the next round titled 'world cup flops'.

rooneyrage.jpg

As i said before, please feel free to make requests. I'll work on them as soon as i possibly can. Maximum waiting time will be 2 to 3 days, however most will be done within a few hours of me seeing the request :)

well i would like a realy good one and if its not realy good i will eat you. :)

haha :) well could i have one thats like a Matching Sig and Ava.

of like a Joystick with like lots of effects and Text saying:

LETS (small)

and under that

PLAY (big big big)

well i would like a realy good one and if its not realy good i will eat you. :)

haha :) well could i have one thats like a Matching Sig and Ava.

of like a Joystick with like lots of effects and Text saying:

LETS (small)

and under that

PLAY (big big big)

Hmmm, it's certainly a long way out of my field of football. I think maybe my OP could be a little misleading. I'll give it a go, but don't expect anything that great haha.

Lee what Programe do you use?

i want to try give you a few tips on backgrounds as yours arent bad but a bit the same?

i think this is a good background . not being big headed coz its mine i just like the background

6q8met.jpg

try get a background image of the player but make sure hes not to visable and distracting the attention from the main image

and notice the blended spain flag?

i can give you some tips if you want depending on your programe. if you want. your progressing well btw :) i like the City/ Sneijder one and the Rooney avatar

Lee what Programe do you use?

i want to try give you a few tips on backgrounds as yours arent bad but a bit the same?

i think this is a good background . not being big headed coz its mine i just like the background

6q8met.jpg

try get a background image of the player but make sure hes not to visable and distracting the attention from the main image

and notice the blended spain flag?

i can give you some tips if you want depending on your programe. if you want. your progressing well btw :) i like the City/ Sneijder one and the Rooney avatar

Lol, i see i've been mistaken for Sky_Blue_Lee again :P Someone did that on my old PIADS thread haha. I use a bit of GIMP but mostly Paint.Net. I switched to Paint.Net a couple of days ago, and i think my works got a lot better since.

GIMP i use for my rendering as i find it the easiest.

Cheers for the link to your image. I definately see what you mean about the flag and the other little effects. I think i'm very slowly progressing, and i'm glad you've noticed that. Any tips would definately be welcomed, plus any links to extra texts/brushes etc. I'll keep on plodding along, and hopefully someday i'll be a lot better than i am now :)

Ok, tbh i'm really unsure about this. As i say i'm better with things football related so you'll probs hate this but here we go.

playava.jpg

playsig.jpg

I put in a few different effects, mixed a couple of backgrounds and tried to blend everything a little. I think it's one of those that someone would like but someone else won't lol. Bit hit and miss i suppose.

thanks alot ill put it on soon cant be bothered at the minute im happy coz lol this is stupid but how cool is my uncle. i put my status on Facebook somthing about wanting a ps1 and then he got me one. isnt he just the best? eh? eh? eh? :P anyway heres a few tips. ill give more when im less hyper from fizzy drinks and happyness mwahhahahahahaha. oh yeah right the tips.

well what you do is make sure the player is the main attraction.

so litterly use depth never make the player low oppacity make sure hes visible!

and then when you have your background ( a good background is a stadium )

blur your background like 1/2px so the player has more depth

+ another tip for stadium backgrounds

have a dark gray background and put the stadium on a new layer with colour dodge. then put some lighting on a layer above that then put that on overlay. it wont stand out as much as the player and it wont look to dull..

another thing is use textures. to use textures they normaly have black backgrounds so if its black background put it on its own layer on screen.

if its got a white background put it on its own layer on multiply!

thanks alot ill put it on soon cant be bothered at the minute im happy coz lol this is stupid but how cool is my uncle. i put my status on Facebook somthing about wanting a ps1 and then he got me one. isnt he just the best? eh? eh? eh? :P anyway heres a few tips. ill give more when im less hyper from fizzy drinks and happyness mwahhahahahahaha. oh yeah right the tips.

well what you do is make sure the player is the main attraction.

so litterly use depth never make the player low oppacity make sure hes visible!

and then when you have your background ( a good background is a stadium )

blur your background like 1/2px so the player has more depth

+ another tip for stadium backgrounds

have a dark gray background and put the stadium on a new layer with colour dodge. then put some lighting on a layer above that then put that on overlay. it wont stand out as much as the player and it wont look to dull..

another thing is use textures. to use textures they normaly have black backgrounds so if its black background put it on its own layer on screen.

if its got a white background put it on its own layer on multiply!

Cheers for all the tips :) I'll definately try to apply them into any graphics i do in the future. The blur tip is great, never really thought of doing that.

Cool on the ps1! B) I might start looking for some old ps1 games, my ps3 plays them :D

Cheers for all the tips :) I'll definately try to apply them into any graphics i do in the future. The blur tip is great' date=' never really thought of doing that.

Cool on the ps1! B) I might start looking for some old ps1 games, my ps3 plays them :D[/quote']

i might get a ps3 for my birthday but im not sure. got a chipped 360 and get the games free. so i love getting loads of achievmants and ive had a ps3 but id always get one again :)

i do u do these brill

PIADS have always been my speciality :)

I think i got used to doing them thanks to an old MM i did on the EA forums about 2 years ago.

In all honesty i prefer doing these to all the other stuff. The other things are good to do, but they never seem as unique as a good player in a different shirt pic :)

Hi Mate' date=' could you do me a PIADS please.

i would like benayoun in a chelsea shirt and david silva in man city[/quote']

Could you do me a Gabriel Agbonlahor & Ryan Giggs PIADS in a Swansea City shirt.

I don't mind if it's in the 10/11 kit, or the 09/10 kit.

Could you do me a Gabriel Agbonlahor & Ryan Giggs PIADS in a Swansea City shirt.

I don't mind if it's in the 10/11 kit' date=' or the 09/10 kit.[/quote']

Ok, will get to work on those now :)

10/11 Please Mate :)

benayounchelsea.jpg

silvamancity.jpg

Silva has always caused me problems, not sure why :confused:

Hope they are ok though :)