Rate My Team Long Term Wise

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Rate My Team Long Term Wise

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1884226&clubid=16549754&sid=41409

would realy like to no for long team wise what is your prediction

'Long term wise' it is kinda hard to tell but I would say that unless you get rid of almost all of your squad and replace them with more surefire risers and/or players to make cash off (i.e. free agents, etc.) then you'll likely stagnate in the 4th division at best.

In the short-term you have every chance of making it out of Div 5 providing that you play to your strengths and use tactics well. For a good comparison see my Histon team in GC 100 (which you're in with FC Koln). I've just switched the entire first team in preparation for next season so have a look at my recent 'out' transfers and you'll see that we have much the same kind of squad. In the long-term though I knew I wouldn't make it far without upgrading all of these players. Same for you.

Any help?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1884226&clubid=16549754&sid=41409

would realy like to no for long team wise what is your prediction

As stated, its a pretty horrible squad. Not one player is a possible 'Future star'.

Youd be better selling all and then looking around for the next set of risers (Some in Brazil and Russian) But youve missed the main risers already :(

not a very good team infact a very bad one have a look at mine for how a good squad for the future

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=242153&clubid=2925073&sid=5928

Average youth players, nothing flash though. However your 1st team is a disgrace, you have ruined barca in that game world

very nice how long have you had that for its miles better than mine :P

Thanks. It's my 2nd season, I took over the team on 26th Aug 2009. The only player I inherited was Lloris, the rest are new signings. There's a few of us that have committed to only buy 23 year-olds or younger so unfortunately I'll have to sell of them pretty soon. Shame.

Is this a joke team or something? Do you just really dislike Mark Hughes?

A little harsh perhaps! The lad's in 4th in Div 5 of a gold championship, about as good as he could get given that the top two teams have players like M.PJANIC & J.BOATENG. He's built up a bit of capital in his team and now he just has to sell all of those players and buy some risers and real talent...

Thanks. It's my 2nd season' date=' I took over the team on 26th Aug 2009. The only player I inherited was Lloris, the rest are new signings. There's a few of us that have committed to only buy 23 year-olds or younger so unfortunately I'll have to sell of them pretty soon. Shame.[/quote']

nice all of my team was built by me i try to buy under 25 players apart from goalkeeper (but i bought javonovic as cover )

not a very bright future indeed' date=' but, heres a great link which could help you

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=62695&page=3[/url]

Good luck:)

I haven't updated this is a while so there are a fair few players missings to be honest :o

As stated' date=' its a pretty horrible squad. Not one player is a possible 'Future star'.

Youd be better selling all and then looking around for the next set of risers (Some in Brazil and Russian) But youve missed the main risers already :([/quote']

Insigne and Situ are good. They are the only two I would keep :)

Can anyone help me out with mine please?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=781073&clubid=3383694&sid=15766

I also have

MARCELO, Vieira

MILITO, Gabriel

KJAER, Simon

RAMIRES, Santos

GONALONS, Maxime

POLI, Andrea

MARIGA, McDonald

KROOS, Toni

PASTORE, Javier

BOJAN, Krkic

all out on loan

Thanks for the help :)

Could someone help me out please, and rate my team long term wise:D

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1610710&clubid=15076040&sid=28326

I have a few players loaned out - Sebastien Corchia, Laurent Koscielny, Mamadou Sakho, Milan Badelj, Sofiane Feghouli, Carneiro Paulo Henrique, Dominic Adiyah.

Do any of my young players have potential to become 90+

Can anyone help me out with mine please?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=781073&clubid=3383694&sid=15766

I also have

MARCELO' date=' Vieira

MILITO, Gabriel

KJAER, Simon

RAMIRES, Santos

GONALONS, Maxime

POLI, Andrea

MARIGA, McDonald

KROOS, Toni

PASTORE, Javier

BOJAN, Krkic

all out on loan

Thanks for the help :)[/quote']

You've got a pretty solid first team; keeping Barce's best players and signed some quality players too..Fabregas, vPersie, Vidic etc.

As for your team long term wise, it's not bad. Most of your players out on loan are young extremely talented. And in my opinion Andre, Assulin, Eriksen, and Sergi Roberto could be very good players in a few years time.

I'm just wondering, you have a squad size of 64, how much do you pay each week in wages?

You've got a pretty solid first team; keeping Barce's best players and signed some quality players too..Fabregas' date=' vPersie, Vidic etc.

As for your team long term wise, it's not bad. Most of your players out on loan are young extremely talented. And in my opinion Andre, Assulin, Eriksen, and Sergi Roberto could be very good players in a few years time.

I'm just wondering, you have a squad size of 64, how much do you pay each week in wages?[/quote']

Haha yeah the wage is 1.5 mil :P with one home game and and one away game i still make money and i have $300,000 of wages worth on loan.

Most of my squad are going to be sold when they rise and the TB is over.

have you got any young unknown future stars for me?

Haha yeah the wage is 1.5 mil :P with one home game and and one away game i still make money and i have $300' date='000 of wages worth on loan.

Most of my squad are going to be sold when they rise and the TB is over.

have you got any young unknown future stars for me?[/quote']

Wow, that's pretty impressive for a squad that size.

Sorry, I don't have any unknown future stars for you. But to be honest, you've probably signed most of them for your Barca :P