Please help!!!!!

Pitung Drughi

Re: Please help!!!!!

Hello mate, I would probably go for Villalba (80), Thiago Alcantara (80) and Rodriguez (85).

I don't feel next season will be a break-through season for the first two, but both appear to be v talented and therefore good long-term buys. Rodriguez has just moved to Porto so could rise towards 90 if he shines there a la Di Maria at Benfica.

With Lanzafame (86) I'd wait a few weeks until it's confirmed where he is next season. Apparently it's just been agreed he'll be at Juve next season, but they may decide to loan him out elsewhere. Macheda (80) is obviously at United but not sure he'll have much playing time with him, Rooney, Berba, Owen and new signing Hernandez all fighting for a spot. I'd consider Ganso (86) too due to his talent but him and Defederico (85) need to move from Brazil for a high rating. Pasquato (82) hasn't been up to much of note recently so I'd leave him for now.

Hope my opinions help ;).

Re: Please help!!!!!

Not sure on the strikers but I would go for Ganso and Rodriguez for the Wingers and they both will rise aswell.

I'd consider Ganso (86) too due to his talent but him and Defederico (85) need to move from Brazil for a high rating.

No they dont they will rise in Brazil I think the cap for Brazil is 90.