Help - Choice of two...

Toon

I apologise if this is deemed a little OTT for this forum and not well placed, but I'm having trouble deciding which of these two strikers to buy (with upcoming rating changes in mind). I'd love to buy both ideally, but my team simply can't afford the fees and wages of both.

On the one hand there is the Brazilian striker Dodo. He played most of the season for Inter Zapresic in Croatia, but signed with champions Dinamo Zagreb late on. Despite injury he still managed 3 goals for them in 9 games. Overall league minutes for the season was 2157. At Zapresic his rating wouldn't rise enough for me, but will his short but rewarding spell at the top team in Croatia make a positive difference to his rise?

His stats are here (select 2009/2010 in the season drop-drown box)

The other player I have in mind is Pavel Sultes of Czech side Slovan Liberec. Now I know the rating cap for Liberec is lower than Zagreb, but Sultes completed a full season with them as they finished 6th and was joint fourth top scorer with 9 goals (and also one against Everton in the Europa League) and played 1606 minutes.

His stats are here (select 2009/2010 in the season drop-drown box)

Huge (and a bit eccentric) post I realise, but I really could use some opinions on this! I'm leaning towards Dodo because of his late success at the top side in Croatia but I'm just not sure whether the short duration will mean it won't make much difference to SM and will just be rated as a Zapresic player. Sultes at least has succeeded consistently at a decent side and been a key man for them and, I guess will rise to a similar level to Dodo should he be solely rated for his Zapresic match time(?).

I'm grateful for any help offered (and anyone who manages to read this far!):)

Re: Help - Choice of two...

Haha, did read it, lots of looks but no one has replied so I thought I'd just drop a line...

I'm unsure of either :D Any reason you are going for these guys? Both updates are upcoming aren't they or even been done, players like these and it looks like you have done research, pick your own and get pleasure out of your own scouting, 50/50, the choice... is yours.