The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

Radebe20

Re: The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

America Mineiro have been busy in the transfer market,bringing in some quality to beef up my defence,Mathieu,Chedjou,Evans and Heitinga,while bringing in a proven striker to partner Bent uip front,Marco Boriello.

Few more bids in the pipeline,lot of guff in my team,with the odd gem:)

Radebe accepted you mate' date=' he said your a soind guy so thats good enough for me.

Other new: Need someone out of Mike H, Jor, Colin or Zak to take captaincy of they're team, Zak has expressed his desire not to do it so someone step forward please.

Also Toonfan or Nikidinho if either of you want to captain your team let me know, Stephen is in place but as I expresses yesterday if either of you 2 wanted it then it would be fine.

Also any captains wanting to change they're team names get in touch and any teams without a name-pick one![/quote']

I'm going to be moving house in the next month, so I won't have the time at present to captain a team....as I'll be short on net time. Not leaving my team though!

Signed Vagner Love as I was devoid of anything too brilliant up front.

More deals accepted for Rafinha,Augusto,Kalou,Fanni and Odemwingie who should be due a rise due to his exploits with West Brom.

These players,should i get them all should give my squad a more balanced look,whilst clearing out some deadwood.

More deals accepted for Rafinha' date='Augusto,Kalou,Fanni and Odemwingie who should be due a rise due to his exploits with West Brom.

These players,should i get them all should give my squad a more balanced look,whilst clearing out some deadwood.[/quote']

Do you think Odemwingie will rise? I do if he moves somewhere better, but he's already the highest rated player at WBA.

Do you think Odemwingie will rise? I do if he moves somewhere better' date=' but he's already the highest rated player at WBA.[/quote']

I think he might get a cheeky+1,been there best player by a mile,so hopefully:)

Players in at Fulham:

Aleksandr ANYUKOV has completed his move to Fulham from Zenit for £4,000,000 plus Armand TRAORE and Kyle NAUGHTON.

Alou DIARRA has completed his move to Fulham from Bordeaux for £2,000,000 plus Sulley MUNTARI and James FORREST.

Alberto AQUILANI has completed his move to Fulham from Liverpool for £5,000,000 plus Robert MILSOM and Rodrigues WILSON.

Lost out on Arshavin, Carvalho, Albiol but never mind :)

Goodison Park update;

Swapped Nesta for Riccy Carvalho in an external deal worth £19.87M. Nesta's a safe 94, but he's just turned 35, and isn't exactly going anywhere, whilst Riccy has a superb chance at regaining his 94, and will be 34 next week, so it's ultimately just a slightly oung player of the same rating, on lesser wages. I've decided to ransfer list a number of players in an attempt to re-structure the formation of the club, and reduce the age slightly. I've listed everyone for sale at £150M, obviously I'm only looking for a few million over C/V, and I'd prefer cash, but I'm open to all offers.

Nice to see some fresh blood in here :D

If any of y'all are going to beat the champions then this would be the season to do it, with 3 teams in the same division we can potentially miss out on tons of bonus points...

Nice to see some fresh blood in here :D

If any of y'all are going to beat the champions then this would be the season to do it' date=' with 3 teams in the same division we can potentially miss out on tons of bonus points...[/font']

Really? :D

This will be Evans Almighty's year then, with Stubbsy back and the 4 of us in seperate divisions ;):P

Really? :D

This will be Evans Almighty's year then' date=' with Stubbsy back and the 4 of us in seperate divisions ;):P[/quote']

Yep that is an unfortunate situation for us, though it had to be done as had me and Sean not come 1 and 2 last season we may not have retained our crown, so needs must and all that. I'm sure we'll still find a way to win again this season regardless :P

Guest drseanfitz

Yep that is an unfortunate situation for us' date=' though it had to be done as had me and Sean not come 1 and 2 last season we may not have retained our crown, so needs must and all that. I'm sure we'll still find a way to win again this season regardless :P[/font']

well last season at least half our sides put in zero effort and we still retained :D

I'm sure the points will be weighted to make things equal

well last season at least half our sides put in zero effort and we still retained :D

I'm sure the points will be weighted to make things equal

I'm thinking it was more like 100% of our sides lol

A little effort might be required this season though' date=' just a little :D[/font']

So guys' date=' I see that alot has been made about 3 Men and a Lady winning this 3 times in a row, but I'm certain that the Prats won the first 2 seasons :confused::P[/quote']

I think we only came 2nd first 2 seasons, then won the last 2, might be wrong though :confused:

Guest drseanfitz

So counting isn't your sides strongest point then no? :P:rolleyes:

arfon said we won three, not us:p

So counting isn't your sides strongest point then no? :P:rolleyes:

All's i know is we have been doing very well since Season 1 :o I know we definitely have won the last 2 seasons' date=' but i ain't sure about the others...[/font']

The offer for Matías FERNANDEZ of Sporting CP from VfL Osnabrück has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Solid 88 rated player.

The offer for Juan VARGAS of VfL Osnabrück from Fiorentina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Getting £12 million for him, and have Fernandez to replace him. Gives me a bit of money to add more depth :)

arfon said we won three' date=' not us:p[/quote']
All's i know is we have been doing very well since Season 1 :o I know we definitely have won the last 2 seasons' date=' but i ain't sure about the others...[/font']

Well you're all doomed if knowone knows what happens/happened, should be easy pickings this :P