The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

Radebe20

Re: The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

You are currently in position 2 in the Custom Game World creation queue. Up to 4 Game Worlds are created every hour between 09:00 and 20:00 Game Time (GT).

Guessing that means we'll be up and running at 9am tomorrow.

It's called The Intercourse, obviously, so apply and I will get on and accept as soon as I wake up!

Can International Management be turned off?

i hope so' date=' would be a bit stupid if it was there.[/quote']

Why would it?

If you dont wish to manage an international squad then you dont have to :confused:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I don't think this setup is the right place for international management.

We all have a nice challenge now, and international teams have no part in it.

It will be on peeps (international) I'd just advise everyone not to take one.

Is it definate that it will open at 9am?

I can assure you if international squads are there, then i will be taking one, it adds extra depth in a custom...

Also internationals in a well occupied custom could mean extra comp's etc....

Also sorry Stubbsy but i noticed CS Sedan has 2 83+ players instead of 1!

Even if he did have two 83s' date=' that wouldn't be a problem.

From the other thread:

WHEN IT COMES TO SELECTING YOUR TEAMS SIDES...Of the 4 teams... 1 team will have 1 player above 90, 1 team with 1 above 87, 1 team with 1 above 83, and the final team may have no players exceeding 80, to begin with. What you then do with the teams is at your discretion.

What that means is that the participant can choose a team where (in theory) every player is allowed to be rated 83, but only one player is allowed to be 84 or higher.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I don't see how a setup like this is benefitted with international management. Sure, I can take over Spain. Why would I? Even if I win the World Cup, it has zero meaning here.

I'll state it know so everybody knows: I won't be taking an international team and I wouldn't care less if you win the World Cup, even if it was 24 times in a row.

The Cunning Stunts will own the game. e won't be campions anywhere, but 4 times third will get us there :D

I don't see how a setup like this is benefitted with international management. Sure' date=' I can take over Spain. Why would I? Even if I win the World Cup, it has zero meaning here.

I'll state it know so everybody knows: I won't be taking an international team and I wouldn't care less if you win the World Cup, even if it was 24 times in a row.

The Cunning Stunts will own the game. e won't be campions anywhere, but 4 times third will get us there :D[/quote']

So why are you so bothered if someone else take a team then?

Guest Abdel Zizi

So why are you so bothered if someone else take a team then?

I don't, I'm just saying I don't see why people would take it.

I don't see how a setup like this is benefitted with international management. Sure' date=' I can take over Spain. Why would I? Even if I win the World Cup, it has zero meaning here.

The Cunning Stunts will own the game. e won't be campions anywhere, but 4 times third will get us there :D[/quote']

And what if Tom introduced an international aspect to the game?

Guest Abdel Zizi

And what if Tom introduced an international aspect to the game?

That would be a whole different side.

However, up until now, he hasn't, and chances are he won't.

Their has been dispute on the level of difficulty on this game, and I can't but wonder that implement international management into a point system is next to impossible.

It has no value whatsoever in this setup, that's why I merely asked about their availability.