The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

Radebe20

Re: The Intercourse, General Banter Thread.

and I can't but wonder that implement international management into a point system is next to impossible.

It has no value whatsoever in this setup' date=' that's why I merely asked about their availability.[/quote']

Thats typically unimaginative no disrespect :)

That would be a whole different side.

However' date=' up until now, he hasn't, and chances are he won't.

Their has been dispute on the level of difficulty on this game, and I can't but wonder that implement international management into a point system is next to impossible.

It has no value whatsoever in this setup, that's why I merely asked about their availability.[/quote']

Although i agree with you, my point is..... if you dont want to manage an international team then for 1. you wont be botherd when other people take a team and 2. you wouldnt be commenting on the matter B)

Quick question' date=' player concerns on or off? I fancy off myself.[/quote']

Player concerns on. It helps keep everything fairly balanced. There are some teams that have a big head start, and this can create a snowball effect in the coming seasons where they are financially sound enough to pick up many more players than they could ever need. Of course, they would loan them to their colleagues, thus allowing them to buy up even more players. These players would never get concerned about it, or of been unused. :)

Player concerns on. It helps keep everything fairly balanced. There are some teams that have a big head start' date=' and this can create a snowball effect in the coming seasons where they are financially sound enough to pick up many more players than they could ever need. Of course, they would loan them to their colleagues, thus allowing them to buy up even more players. These players would never get concerned about it, or of been unused. :)[/quote']

That is a very valid point! I second player concerns on.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Thats typically unimaginative no disrespect :)

I fail to see how that's unimaginative.

International management is dull, the match engine is terrible, I could go on like this. I'd like you to come up with an international teams point system that would be appealing to all..

If it means that much to you all, I'll just take a big country and let Cannavaro or Demichelis play up front and win me the WC. Ooh yeah, the excitement.:rolleyes:

Player concerns on. It helps keep everything fairly balanced. There are some teams that have a big head start' date=' and this can create a snowball effect in the coming seasons where they are financially sound enough to pick up many more players than they could ever need. Of course, they would loan them to their colleagues, thus allowing them to buy up even more players. These players would never get concerned about it, or of been unused. :)[/quote']

Thats the second sensible thing you have said in as many days Dermot ...well done mate, your making great progress :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Yep....Strikes me as the sort who won't stick around if he bombs out in the first season ;)

Lol, EC106 talk...

They think they know it all.

I'll hear you al cry like babies in a year or two :P

If it means that much to you all' date=' I'll just take a big country and let Cannavaro or Demichelis play up front and win me the WC. Ooh yeah, the excitement.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Well if that's how you think then i think this isnt the setup for you (im not speaking for everyone just myself) if your going to disrespect radebe's setup like that then i can imagine many people not wanting you in...

I fail to see how that's unimaginative.

International management is dull' date=' the match engine is terrible, I could go on like this. I'd like you to come up with an international teams point system that would be appealing to all..

If it means that much to you all, I'll just take a big country and let Cannavaro or Demichelis play up front and win me the WC. Ooh yeah, the excitement.:rolleyes:[/quote']

I was referring to your suggestion that International management cannot be Incorporated , not that its dull my over confident Teutonic friend :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Well if that's how you think then i think this isnt the setup for you (im not speaking for everyone just myself) if your going to disrespect radebe's setup like that then i can imagine many people not wanting you in...

You are the ones disrespecting Tom's setup by wanting to implement international management. Way to destroy a good idea.

You know you won't be beating me :P

Also player concerns off - worst thing ever SM introduced to the game

You know I will:p

I'll be awaiting you in Div 1.:D

I was referring to your suggestion that International management cannot be Incorporated ' date=' not that its dull my over confident Teutonic friend :)[/color']

It could be incorporated, however I shan't be partaking in International management as I'l be joining on my custom account which isn't gold in colour

Guest Abdel Zizi

I was referring to your suggestion that International management cannot be Incorporated ' date=' not that its dull my over confident Teutonic friend :)[/color']

Funny how some British folks try their best to talk like this, in an attempt to be funny. If I spoke English better, you'd get better replies.

It's also funny how things evolved around me, when I just pointed out international management is dull.

Ah well, nothing new under the sun.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Ladies' date=' give it a rest. If you want an international team then feel free. If not then stop going on about it. It won't effect you in any way. I personally won't be taking a national team as it seems a pointless distraction.[/quote']

That's all I said. Nothing more.

You are the ones disrespecting Tom's setup by wanting to implement international management. Way to destroy a good idea.

You know I will:p

I'll be awaiting you in Div 1.:D

Omg please give me a break............

International managment WILL NOT ruin the setup....... the people who dont want it then there is a very simple solution, let me explain DONT TAKE ONE!!!!!!

For the people who are for the idea then they can take one.... simple :rolleyes:

Funny how some British folks try their best to talk like this' date=' in an attempt to be funny. If I spoke English better, you'd get better replies.

It's also funny how things evolved around me, when I just pointed out international management is dull.

Ah well, nothing new under the sun.[/quote']

OOOOOOO COULD this be the first of many fights :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

OOOOOOO COULD this be the first of many fights :D

I'll fight anyone who comes from that filthy island :D:D

Funny how some British folks try their best to talk like this' date=' in an attempt to be funny. If I spoke English better, you'd get better replies.

Ah well, nothing new under the sun.[/quote']

I am sure your poor English gives the wrong impression but you do come over as some what arrogant...by the way i am English :)