Neuer Or Lloris

biggsdaboss

Re: Neuer Or Lloris

who do you think i should sign?

Manuel Neuer 91 for £14.8M or

Hugo Lloris 92 for £24.7M

I know lloris is rated 1 better than neuer but do you think it is worth an extra 10m for the long run?

I have enough money for both so its not a problem

Thanks for your suggestions:-)

Lloris has showed some real promise this year. Probably he was the best goallie in Europe and helped Lyon vastly to reach the semis in Champ. League + he is no.1 for France

Neuer is a starter for Schalke and was number 1 for Germany due to Adler's injury.

Since you said that money is not a problem go for Lloris. You did not tell us whether this signing will be your first goalkeeper :rolleyes: Try to stay away from player concerns :)

Put it this way, Neuer, is not the German No#1. Adler is, and will regain that spot.

Lloris, is the number one for his country ( Arbeit they are a joke at the moment, but with a new coach, you look at their players, you know they will do much better in the future ), and plays for a bigger team, year in year out challenging ( and usually winning ) the title, and plays CL regularly. he is just as young, rated higher and has more scope to rise than neuer.

IMO its definately worth the 10 million pound.

Dont get me wrong, i like Neuer, i have him in more teams than i do with Lloris, but if i had a choice, it would be Lloris all day long :)

Lloris is definitely worth it. Put it this way...Lloris has the potential to become one of the best keepers in the world, whereas Neuer definitely cannot say that.

Lloris is continually being tied with world-class clubs that are always drastically in search of a top-notch keeper such as AC Milan (who have lackluster keepers such as Abbiati, Amelia, Roma), Juventus (when talks about Buffon leaving started and have always targeted French players), and also Man City (with their big spending sprees and the decreasing form of Shay Given.)

He is worth it.

Neuer has come out and said he wants to stay at Schalke, ruling out a move to a bigger club until his contracts out, so he shouldn't really improve that much in rating, not to mention he may lose the No.1 spot for his country since he wasn't first choice going into the world cup, but I believe Adler had an injury.

Lloris on the other hand has not ruled out moving to a bigger club, and is undisputed first choice for his country.

So in short, Lloris, better potential, and better now.

Yeah' date=' im not quite sure if you understood the question ;)

But even if he was in the title, id say Lloris > Adler.[/quote']

Yawn, comments were made regarding Adler, and seen as the original poster has probably overlooked Adler due to his injury and Neuer taking his spot

Based on their levels, Adler is cheaper at the moment, but only at the moment, but I'd still take Adler over Lloris and Neuer long term.

Wait 'til Germany matures, and he's between the sticks... :P

Yawn' date=' comments were made regarding Adler, and seen as the original poster has probably overlooked Adler due to his injury and Neuer taking his spot

Based on their levels, Adler is cheaper at the moment, but only at the moment, but I'd still take Adler over Lloris and Neuer long term.

Wait 'til Germany matures, and he's between the sticks... :P[/quote']

Yawn . . . . :confused::rolleyes:

Was a joke regarding the title, yes i mentioned Adler, in a reason not to sign Neuer out of the two.

Considering Lloris plays CL year in year out, and will has undoutedly more of a chance to win trophies at Lyon than Adler does, when exactly will Adler over take him ?

Im not saying he isnt a great keeper, i just think Lloris is better.

Yawn indeed :D

Yea, well Lloris is competing, and therefore has a 92 rating, Adler (91) on the other hand has missed out on Champions League with his team having a poor end to the season after leading for so long, but for me I'd chance saving £10m and go for Adler, probably not going to move clubs either but with the addition of Ballack I'm thinking Leverkusen will do better next season.