The National Challenge

Kroitzz

This is a French Setup where participants are only allowed to sign player of their own nationality, bar four players. This is for countries which aren't hugely successful in producing world class beaters. Participants have to contact me or Man Utd Chewis privately if they want to be a part of it, as there are certain requirements. If you fit the criteria, I will tell you what French Championship it is.

Bordeaux - Leedsfan93 (Australia)

Lille - Man Utd Chewis (Scotland)

Lorient - Ciaranmc2k10 (Ireland)

Marseille - Tiesto (Sweden)

Nantes - Sgt Fury (United States)

RC Lens - Fab94 (Japan)

Rennes - KopStar (Ghana)

Toulouse - SwanseaJack (Wales)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The National Challenge

Whole squad for sale apart from Tremalounis and Gourcuff.

What is everyone else doing?

I'm going to completely restart my team. Everyone is up for sale, everyone who isn't up for sale will go for p/e at external :)

With the four non-nationalities, i'll be bringing in one goalkeeper, one defender, one midfielder & one forward.

I'm going to completely restart my team. Everyone is up for sale' date=' everyone who isn't up for sale will go for p/e at external :)

With the four non-nationalities, i'll be bringing in one goalkeeper, one defender, one midfielder & one forward.[/quote']

Nice :)

I'll probably get one striker, I have an AM and LB I'm keeping and then probably a RB but I am undecided on that.

Fair enough. Us Aussies don't have very good fullbacks. I might use Rhys Williams at right back though and get a really good CB.

I'm not going to mention any names, but there's 87+ Aussie full-backs. I've got two or three potential 85 rated full-backs with a bit of luck as that's one of Wales main positions :P

I'm not going to mention any names' date=' but there's 87+ Aussie full-backs. I've got two or three potential 85 rated full-backs with a bit of luck as that's one of Wales main positions :P[/quote']

I know there rating is okay but still they are mainly midfielders. I know the players, just don't rate a fair bit of their defensive work lol

The offer for Alan HUTTON of Tottenham Hotspur from Lille OSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Craig GORDON of Sunderland from Lille OSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

:D.

Going to keep Hazard and Gervinho(he is going to play up front)

I have had all my players on the TL since I took over. When will external transfers take place?

Hopefully soon. Same thing has happened for me :o

I have brought in Schwarzer, Neill, Bouzanis and Bozanic.

Have a bid about to be accpeted for Timmy Cahill too :D

You have to choose the country of your nationality and only one person is allowed from each country. If we are still down in numbers I'll let you do South Africa ;)

Ah fine explains why i wasn't invited... I'll go toil in rejection :D

I'll think about taking South Africa and get back to you.

Archived