Hacking?

DeepThanes

i manage man city in ec##, and i've noticed sth strange.

newcastle bought andres iniesta from barca for kieron dyer, scott parker and some cash, but kieron dyer still ends up in newcastle, with only scott parker moving to barca and iniesta in the newcastle squad. i thot this was a bug, so i ignored it.

but now, in between seasons, newcastle bought fred from lyon for cash and steven taylor, but taylor still remained in newcastle even tho fred moved to newcastle. is this just a glitch or is the newcastle manager hacking??

i manage man city in ec##' date=' and i've noticed sth strange.

newcastle bought andres iniesta from barca for kieron dyer, scott parker and some cash, but kieron dyer still ends up in newcastle, with only scott parker moving to barca and iniesta in the newcastle squad. i thot this was a bug, so i ignored it.

but now, in between seasons, newcastle bought fred from lyon for cash and steven taylor, but taylor still remained in newcastle even tho fred moved to newcastle. is this just a glitch or is the newcastle manager hacking??[/quote']sounds like a bug, or like they might be manipulating some code. I would email support@soccermanager.com and also PM on here a chap named stegore with all the details and it will be looked at.

have edited your post as we shouldnt name suspected cheats etc on the forum, just in case we end up being wrong. :)