Colossal 10k riser list

Introduction

Right Im hoping this will be a useful thread, I know for myself this list would be an absolute gold mine. What I have done is pasted all the 10k transfers made in the brand new and very competitive setup "the intercourse". This is largely to save me time, as I do have a lot of them written down on a word document (200ish) as well but this also shows were the players moved from and their nationality easily.

The Maths

If all these 10k risers rise to say 250k value on average (which is a realistic figure), then if you spent 5 million on these players they will be worth a tidy 125 million so it can definitely be worth while!

DISCLAIMER

Now a word of warning a lot these players may have very few minutes, no minutes or may just be talents so if your not sure on a player please feel free to check his stats on any site (I normally use http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/, just type in the name in the search and they should come up, except columbia).

The players I bought are the ones moving to VfL Osnabruck and they will generally have at least a few minutes of playing time. The rest have been bought by the other managers in the setup and although these managers are top class and will only buy a player for a reason a couple of them again may be complete rubbish!

However they are only worth 10k so you don't stand to lose much and you could just buy them all probably for less than 5 million in total. If you bid 20k (ie the chairman max) for the players it will mean you cannot be outbid by other managers but that is probably only necessary in very competitive setups.

No large scale rating predictions are being given guys due to the large number of players! Very sorry! (I do appreciate they would be very helpful) Individual request for a few players are fine.

Some of these will rise to 80 odd in the next few changes as well so there is some real gems in there but I dont have the time quite at the moment to go through them all and say which ones are good or bad. Also a lot of these players are very obscure so you can still find them free in very competitive setups.

The short list below is a selection of those that particularly caught my eye for some reason:

Favourites

VASQUEZ, Omar +10

ROHRACKER, Dominik league awaiting review

MRSIC, Antonio +9

TOOTLE, Matt league awaiting review

JULIAN, Alan league awaiting review

PRGOMET, Krešimir +8

KOTORA, Igor league awaiting review

TABOT, Enow Juvette +15

QUOTSCHALLA, Marco league awaiting review

ARDILES, Roberto league awaiting review I think!

VIDMAR, Nejc league awaiting review

ZEIGER, Philipp league awaiting review

RAKELS, Deniss league awaiting review

SWALLOW, Ben +5

HOLZ, Marco league awaiting review

GOMELKO, Artem +6

TERZIEV, Georgi +8

ZLATKOV, Daniel +8

Matija Poredski +8

Lukas Van Eeno +7

ORSIC, Mislav +5

WESTO, Johannes +7

O'BRIEN, James +3 (not great!)

DIMITROV, Nikolay (50k) +3

VULJANKO, Neven +5

POPOVIC, Denis league awaiting review

LIZARAZO, Carlos +5

VELAGIC, Azur league awaiting review

HUSKIC, Etien league awaiting review

KARIC, Elvis league awaiting review

KIROV, Aleksandar +5

MAZOLA, A. league awaiting review (+20 likely!)

Right and heres the main list:

10kone.jpg

10ktwo.jpg

10kthree.jpg

10kfour.jpg

10kfive.jpg

and also a few cheeky 20kers!

10ksix.jpg

thanks very much and feel free to leave further feedback

JC

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Right Im hoping this will be a useful thread, I know for myself this list would be an absolute gold mine. What I have done is pasted all the 10k transfers made in the brand new and very

Re: Colossal 10k riser list Very sorry as I said, theres too many to give all there rises, look at the "favourites" at the top for some of the better risers, they will most likely get at least +5.

Re: Colossal 10k riser list OK guys calm down! Looks like there is a number of points that need addressing. Thanks very much for the feedback for starters. 0) Moaning! STOP moaning if you don't l

Re: Colossal 10k riser list

Very nice list J_C,to people looking for 10k risers as I am with some of my lower league sides,I'd also say buy people who are at big clubs regardless of whether there getting minutes or not,I did this with Jena in GC151 and some of them seemed to rise even though they was nowhere near the first team,maybe they can rise because of reserve perfomances as well first team.

The Maths

If all these 10k risers rise to say 250k value on average (which is a realistic figure)' date=' then if you spent 5 million on these players they will be worth a tidy 125 million so it can definitely be worth while!

Not so simple. I have had franco, cuero, etc for maybe like 1.5 or 2 years and they havent risen. So wages of 3500 for like 80 turns plus the 10 or 20k brings spending to about 300k.

For someone like franco who will rise to 80+ and is U21 it is worth it. But usually unless you buy just before the changes especially from obscure leagues which dont get rated often you wont make much money and in many cases lose money.

If your first team average is 90 with a few 92s,93s then a 21yo 76-77(that is a big rise of 6/7) rated player is worth 300-350k which is the amount spent and if they are older then the value drops even further.

Buying 200 or so all at once will only lead to loosing money in the long run not make 125 million as you say

Not so simple. I have had franco' date=' cuero, etc for maybe like 1.5 or 2 years and they havent risen. So wages of 3500 for like 80 turns plus the 10 or 20k brings spending to about 300k.

For someone like franco who will rise to 80+ and is U21 it is worth it. But usually unless you buy just before the changes especially from obscure leagues which dont get rated often you wont make much money and in many cases lose money.

If your first team average is 90 with a few 92s,93s then a 21yo 76-77(that is a big rise of 6/7) rated player is worth 300-350k which is the amount spent and if they are older then the value drops even further.

Buying 200 or so all at once will only lead to loosing money in the long run not make 125 million as you say[/quote']

I made this exact mistake in one of my GWs...had a squad of nearly 100 with 75 of the players being rated 75 or lower looking for a rise in the near term -- the only way to combat these massive losses on salary that i found was to "trade up" (poor term really) by finding players who will rise from around 77-79 to mid 80s and using two of the players who are rated 75 to buy these players just before their ratings increase and locking them into the low salary for 5 seasons so their wages stay low. I am still in the process of doing this...its slow and labourous because of transfer bans.

But lucky for me some of the players (Sirigu in particular for me) panned out after the "trade up" and i sold him for 20M to an over eager new player in the league and this made up for the massive amounts i lost in wagesi was losing (i was in the red because of wages and couldnt sell some of the risers. After this some of the trade ups went so well that i am no able to buy some great players for what in actuality is very little...big rises and being at an external club allowed me to get Subotic for what in a long winded way cost me less than 1M (used a +11 sane and a + 10 Ruiz to get him for around 750K in total not accounting for wages.)

Squad is no 55 players.

This is a great list and contrary to what you kids are saying, they're very useful. If you buy them when their league's review is announced you're quids in. Higher rated risers make more money in the long run though rather than stockpiling 70 rated players. We'll see how J_C gets on ;)

Hmm. I'm not that impressed, there are a whole lot of random guys here.

Possibility of them going up yes, but by how much is debatable...

I myself go for a few that will rise, but to buy the whole list would be silly, a lot of time spent though I'll give you that. Maybe if you did as mentioned, put some of your thoughts on possibly rises then maybe you'll get more reps.

Seems interesting, but I'm going to check the effectiveness of this.

Using the list of which leagues will be next updated, I've picked out all the players from this list off those countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic) and Short-listed them.

After those results come out, I'll post the results of my trial right here, see whether or not this would actually work.

OK guys calm down!

Looks like there is a number of points that need addressing. Thanks very much for the feedback for starters. :)

0) Moaning!

STOP moaning if you don't like it don't buy them! Its just a suggestion list!!

1) Rating Predictions

As I have said repeatedly now it is very unlikely (I may do some later ;)) I will be giving rating predictions. I produced this list in an afternoon, but too give them all ratings will take me 5 times longer than that, I know it would be really helpful for a lot of you.

However I figured it was still worthwhile posting the list? (Would have been wasted otherwise)

2) Big Clubs

"I'd also say buy people who are at big clubs regardless of whether there getting minutes or not", its a good point toonfan mate and can often work and they can get a huge rise if they break into the team as well.

3) Wages!

Finally on to the wages, in my initial post you will see I posted that they would be WORTH 125million not that you would make 125million, there are clearly wages to consider as well as you aptly point out. ;)

However I would like to strongly defend the profit making worthiness of this idea. And I may go on a bit here!!!!! ;)

The way I largely scouted this list was by going through the clubs in ec106 and seeing what 10k players they had bought, and then checking their stats and dismissing them if they had no/few minutes or adding them to the list if they had some minutes. The rest of the list were bought by managers in the intercourse so all of these players have been seen as "good buys" by managers in these top leagues.

Your figures on the wages are also largely misleading as it so can often be on statistics! So now its my turn to try and bend the figures! (I do a maths degree!) Players are transfer banned for 10 weeks (I would not advise keeping players for 80 turns!) now some of the players on that list are 65, 68, 69 etc and there wages are £300, £1000 the ones on 70 are on £3,300 so if we take an average figure of £3000 wages for 10 weeks, we have £60,000 per player and so if we bought 5 million pounds worth (500 players!) we would have a total wage cost of £30 mill. take that away from the 125million and it leaves us with a still very handsome 95million.

Also please bear in mind a good number of them will rise to 80+ by themselves and will be worth 2-3 million each in that case. So we would only need 10 of these players to cover the wages. I was also working with a figure of only 250k value each (which is generally 74 rated).

Now don't get me wrong you don't have to buy them all either, and i would agree there is a few in that list that you shouldn't buy and I'll probably regret in a few months time! But Im slightly optimistic on these things and a lot of the players I probably saw they had a couple of minutes and just cracked a bid in! (it wasn't worth considering it for their price) Even these players I will only lose 70k on in wages etc.

I find this a huge common misconception throughout the forums, a lot of people look at their wages and will see they are losing money each week and say it hasn't worked but what you have to remember is to take it on a case by case basis. If the player will make you money then buy him. it may mean you have to sell players too keep up the wages but still long term you are making money, and should continue to buy as many of these players as you like.

Best way to invest in SM

I guarantee you will not find a better way to invest 1 million pounds than this way. Making 95mill from 5mill is a 1800% increase! If you buy a riser in the 80 range you are normally happy with a doubling or if you've have a good one a tripling in his value! that is a mear 100%/200% increase.

I will show you Osnabrucks value in 3 months time and see what you think!!! (their starting value was 32million)

4) Rating Schedule

I have tried to list people who are in up and coming rating changes. A large part of the list is eastern europe, league one/two, bundesliga 2/3, south america etc and these will be rated over the summer! I have not listed players from Serie A etc as these will be done in november.

EDIT: they've decided to stop reviewing minor leagues! This will have caused many problems for this list.

Ok thanks for reading all that and I hope it was helpful and not too angry!

Thanks very much guys.

JC

Top work my man!!

I fully understand that you cannot scout all on the list, however I have a question! I'm not having a go, i'm simply just interested...

There are a number of examples, however take Alan JULIAN from your recommended list!!

A 27yr old, rated 70, not long after the English leagues have just been assessed... what would suggest that he deserves a rise, given that at the age of 27 he didnt get one a few weeks ago??

Cheers

Top work my man!!

I fully understand that you cannot scout all on the list' date=' however I have a question! I'm not having a go, i'm simply just interested...

There are a number of examples, however take Alan JULIAN from your recommended list!!

A 27yr old, rated 70, not long after the English leagues have just been assessed... what would suggest that he deserves a rise, given that at the age of 27 he didnt get one a few weeks ago??

Cheers[/quote']

Thanks FAQ! ;)

Feel free to ask about specific players, as they won't take too long to find out about!

Alan Julian is playing for gillingham in league one. Now they have reviewed the championship and premier league recently but they DID NOT do league one, league two and below yet! These were last done about christmas and I expect them to be rated shortly. Since the 12th of December Alan Julian has played most games for gillingham after breaking into their team so is looking at a rise of about +5/+6.

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks FAQ! ;)

Feel free to ask about specific players' date=' as they won't take too long to find out about!

Alan Julian is playing for gillingham in league one. Now they have reviewed the championship and premier league recently but they DID NOT do league one, league two and below yet! These were last done about christmas and I expect them to be rated shortly. Since the 12th of December Alan Julian has played most games for gillingham after breaking into their team so is looking at a rise of about +5/+6.

Hope that's helpful.[/quote']

More than helpful :)

Cheers my man, I shall rep away when my bank balance suggests I should :D

LMAO this is awful!! :mad:

Hes just copied this from a gameworld !!!

he didnt even do any research it doesnt take much to copy and paste :L

Most of the players are rubbish and wont even rise theres only a couple that will rise and they already have threads on :L

any one can copy and paste....

It's the gameworld his in and it's his Vfl Osnabruck side in The Intercourse setup,so yes he bought all of those and if you knew J_C at all you would know the research he puts into buying risers in all the setups his in is phemonenal,so is there really anything wrong with him copying and pasting his team from his setup that has used his research?

And for them been rubbish there 10k for a bloody reason!!!!!!!

LMAO this is awful!! :mad:

Hes just copied this from a gameworld !!!

he didnt even do any research it doesnt take much to copy and paste :L

Most of the players are rubbish and wont even rise theres only a couple that will rise and they already have threads on :L

any one can copy and paste....

its his team btw, and anyway if its awful you do better.

this has got to be one of the best, if not the best , riser list ive seen on this forum.

Not so simple. I have had franco' date=' cuero, etc for maybe like 1.5 or 2 years and they havent risen. So wages of 3500 for like 80 turns plus the 10 or 20k brings spending to about 300k.

Buying 200 or so all at once will only lead to loosing money in the long run not make 125 million as you say[/quote']

spot on ... its all about buying and selling at the right time... if a 10k riser misses his rise... then its usually best to offload him on afree otherwise you will only loose more money paying his wages

It's the gameworld his in and it's his Vfl Osnabruck side in The Intercourse setup' date='so yes he bought all of those and if you knew J_C at all you would know the research he puts into buying risers in all the setups his in is phemonenal,so is there really anything wrong with him copying and pasting his team from his setup that has used his research?

And for them been rubbish there 10k for a bloody reason!!!!!!![/quote']

I no that hes the manager of Vfl osnabruck but still most of them mont even rise!!!

He hasnt dont much research tbh hes copy and pasted other people research !! and there risers :L

I no that hes the manager of Vfl osnabruck but still most of them mont even rise!!!

He hasnt dont much research tbh hes copy and pasted other people research !! and there risers :L

He's made it a lot easier to search for 10k risers in one place....

And I think he has done some research, maybe not 100%, but it is a big list, and he isn't forcing any-one to buy the players.

And how can you be sure most of them won't rise?

By the way, good work on the list J_C

Maybe if you read the thread...

The way I largely scouted this list was by going through the clubs in ec106 and seeing what 10k players they had bought' date=' and then checking their stats and dismissing them if they had no/few minutes or adding them to the list if they had some minutes. The rest of the list were bought by managers in the intercourse so all of these players have been seen as "good buys" by managers in these top leagues.

[/quote']

So obviously most of them have minutes for their teams, which means they're likely to rise. :rolleyes:

Which ones are rubbish and won't rise then? ;)