Colossal 10k riser list

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Right Im hoping this will be a useful thread, I know for myself this list would be an absolute gold mine. What I have done is pasted all the 10k transfers made in the brand new and very

Re: Colossal 10k riser list Very sorry as I said, theres too many to give all there rises, look at the "favourites" at the top for some of the better risers, they will most likely get at least +5.

Re: Colossal 10k riser list OK guys calm down! Looks like there is a number of points that need addressing. Thanks very much for the feedback for starters. 0) Moaning! STOP moaning if you don't l

Re: Colossal 10k riser list

Also there free agent that dont have TEAMS i dont think that they will rise !!!

like Vadmin Samulin and supposedly he did reasearch and he played minuetes for his club :L

He doesnt have a club' date=' this thread sucks :)[/quote']

You are actually clueless. Right muppet!

JC, don't listen to the idiot, many people have used this to great effect!

Also these guys dont have teams !!

David Alcaraz

Andres Gallego

Marco Quotschalla

Richard Kolitsch

Nice research mate, But somehow they dont have CLUBS and how could the have played minuetes if they dont have a club :L

And im sure there all going to rise aswell. With no club there going to do amazing :) MOST LIKELY DROP :) NICE RESEARCH MATE

LOOKING FORWARD TO OTHER THREADS !!!

like Vadmin Samulin and supposedly he did reasearch and he played minuetes for his club :L

Why are you devoting so much time criticizing this thread? lol :)

Maybe he just became a free agent...

And anyway, I just had a player rise +5 and he doesn't have a team. He was a 10k player by the way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Pandza - 70 to 75.)

Not really i did research more than him !!

and most of them dont have teams and most likely stay and drop' date=' think about renaming the thread :)[/quote']

You obviously do not have any idea how SM works then. Do you have nothing better to do? Lego, perhaps?

I expect a mod to delete our posts soon.

David Alcaraz

Andres Gallego

Marco Quotschalla

Richard Kolitsch

Nice research mate' date=' But somehow they dont have CLUBS and how could the have played minuetes if they dont have a club :L

And im sure there all going to rise aswell. With no club there going to do amazing :) MOST LIKELY DROP :) NICE RESEARCH MATE

LOOKING FORWARD TO OTHER THREADS !!![/quote']

You moan about not doing research.. research these players you've mentioned. They all have clubs and have played in the past season.

They just haven't been updated by SM, there are hundreds of players that have the wrong club listed..

Ok right im gonna try and sort through this mess in one post so sorry for all the quotes!

LMAO this is awful!! :mad:

Hes just copied this from a gameworld !!!

he didnt even do any research it doesnt take much to copy and paste :L

Most of the players are rubbish and wont even rise theres only a couple that will rise and they already have threads on :L

any one can copy and paste....

If you read the first post Bourkey I explained that I do have my own extensive list (200ish) of players in a word document that has taken some considerable research. I explained I simply copied this list from the gameworld "The Intercourse" to show the nationality of the players and also include some of the players I missed.

All the players going to Osnabruck are MY OWN research' date=' from that list, and I also scouted a lot of them for my club Shorpe in EC106. I have at no point claimed to be the original finder of any of these players (although I believe some of them are previously unmentioned) but the idea of the list is to provide ideas for players to buy and showing it from as a competitive setup as the intercourse (which only a few managers can see, and wouldn't be able to see anymore as the transfers have been completed) will provide many managers in other setups a huge resource saving them a lot of time.

I also explained in the disclaimer that many of the players are very very risky, (im always optimistic on players!) and should be bought at your own risk, it is entirely up to you if you want to buy them.

It's the gameworld his in and it's his Vfl Osnabruck side in The Intercourse setup,so yes he bought all of those and if you knew J_C at all you would know the research he puts into buying risers in all the setups his in is phemonenal,so is there really anything wrong with him copying and pasting his team from his setup that has used his research?

And for them been rubbish there 10k for a bloody reason!!!!!!!

Thanks Toonfan really respect the comments,

All the players in the list going to Osnabruck have been looked at on stat websites at a very minimum but obviously on a list that long I didnt spend lots of time on each player, but they have all been researched, although again I have optimistic views on rises.

its his team btw' date=' and anyway if its awful you do better.

this has got to be one of the best, if not the best , riser list ive seen on this forum.[/quote']

Thanks Rooney

He's made it a lot easier to search for 10k risers in one place....

And I think he has done some research' date=' maybe not 100%, but it is a big list, and he isn't forcing any-one to buy the players.

And how can you be sure most of them won't rise?

By the way, good work on the list J_C[/quote']

Exactly.

2 questions:

1. How is Mazola not on the recommended list?

2. Why is Bruno Paulo listed?

Insider' date=' I probably missed Mazola! The list isn't fully comprehensive (im not that good to spot everyone :)) and I don't doubt there's other that have been missed! I'll add him on shortly. cheers

As for Bruno Paulo, he was not bought by myself (ie not osnabruck) so it was someone else in the setup who reckoned he was good, again READ THE DISCLAIMER PLEASE. Also some of the players are merely talents and not risers.

LOL theres no way he did research on about 100 people i hardly doubt it !!!

I have researched well over 300 players. (lots did not make the list)

You are actually clueless. Right muppet!

JC' date=' don't listen to the idiot, many people have used this to great effect![/quote']

Thanks Callum!!

David Alcaraz

Andres Gallego

Marco Quotschalla

Richard Kolitsch

Nice research mate' date=' But somehow they dont have CLUBS and how could the have played minuetes if they dont have a club :L

LOOKING FORWARD TO OTHER THREADS !!![/quote']

The players at free agents actually do have clubs but SM has not updated them yet (as you foolishly havent realised), they will have minutes and could well get rises.

You moan about not doing research.. research these players you've mentioned. They all have clubs and have played in the past season.

They just haven't been updated by SM' date=' there are hundreds of players that have the wrong club listed..[/quote']

Exactly.

I do mate dw about me :)

been playing it nearly 2 years and yeh' date='

i gotta go play with my lego now may cya :)[/quote']

I have been playing for 5 years, nearly since SM was created, have a reputation of 258, my Stoke City are in the top 70ish in SM (in terms of all time collected points). My Shorpe have achieved two promotions and one play-offs in three season in EC106 argaualby the most competitive setup and have increased in value three fold.

Thanks guys :)

J_C, I've got to say, that is a colossal effort and a very good post. Are you the Osnabruck manager by any chance? Still could've published before signing them. Give me a chance. :P

And Bourkey, this is from a mod now. Trolling, be it out of envy (which is what I'm sensing), or out of spite, is trolling nonetheless. Watch your step; you wouldn't want to be tripping up in front of me. ;)

Just going to apologise on behalf of my brother here. Just saw all of his posts and i didnt realise how much abuse he'd given out. I can kind of see what hes getting at but what he doesnt get is that hes done it to put all the players into one place, he thinks hes just taking other peoples scouts but hes doing it for convenience pursposes.. Once again sorry, J_C.. Ill sort him out later when i whip his butt on FIFA :)

Just going to apologise on behalf of my brother here. Just saw all of his posts and i didnt realise how much abuse he'd given out. I can kind of see what hes getting at but what he doesnt get is that hes done it to put all the players into one place' date=' he thinks hes just taking other peoples scouts but hes doing it for convenience pursposes.. Once again sorry, J_C.. Ill sort him out later when i whip his butt on FIFA :)[/quote']

cheers Bourkey, good luck on the FIFA mate!

• 3 weeks later...

For those that bought young Bozanic before he has a small rise (I just saw this thread now), well he played for the Central Coast (coming back to Australia) in the first game of the new season overnight. It was as expected, though I don't see the games as I don't have cable, but he'd be worth keeping until at least November or so when Australia normally has its first rating review.

He will probably rise to 78 I am guessing if he shows good form, so he might be a keeper until then if you own a small team with him in it (or at season's end). ;)

• 3 weeks later...

NAME: ADAM BOGDAN

POSITION: GOALKEEPER

CLUB: BOLTON WANDERERS

NATIONALITY: HUNGARY

RATING: 70

VALUE: 10K

POTENTIAL RISE: 76/77

He made his debut on Bolton's 1-0 Carling Cup victory over Southampton on 24 August 2010 (last night). Also played a handful games for Hungary U-21s and few games on loan to Crewe last season.

Hi,

Even though i found this thread now, it is truely amazing!!!!!

Some of the players in the main list have risen 5+ which has temted me to buy all the players that haven risen yet.

I'm very satisfied and i'm going to buy all the players in the screen shot which haven't risen yet also.

Maybe you can take the players that have risen off it?

Thank you very very very much for you efforts and time put into it!!!

Best thread in the forum definately :):):)