Colossal 10k riser list

Respuesta: Colossal 10k riser list

Be aware that there lots of second, third and fourth division players. if you buy a 10k from a german third division team you'll have to wait for ages for him to rise.

Best strategy would be to follow something like this:

1) Buy 10ks who are getting minutes on first division of major leagues.

2) Buy 10ks who are getting minutes on first division on other leagues that get reviewed at least once a year, but that are doing extremely well on them (lots of starts, goals, etc). They will probably keep on rising in the future or will have a significant rise that will compensate the potential extra salary costs.

3) Wait 'till SM anounces that a specific league will get reviewed to buy 10k risers from more obscure leagues that are accumulating minutes without becoming star players.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introduction Right Im hoping this will be a useful thread, I know for myself this list would be an absolute gold mine. What I have done is pasted all the 10k transfers made in the brand new and very

Re: Colossal 10k riser list Very sorry as I said, theres too many to give all there rises, look at the "favourites" at the top for some of the better risers, they will most likely get at least +5.

Re: Colossal 10k riser list OK guys calm down! Looks like there is a number of points that need addressing. Thanks very much for the feedback for starters. 0) Moaning! STOP moaning if you don't l

Re: Colossal 10k riser list

Callum McManaman started for Wigan yesterday in the FA Cup v Hull, He got on the scoresheet and has been tipped as a future talent by Martinez, hes got a write up on Skysports.com

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6647778,00.html

Hes rated 70 he'll definately rise to 75 but how much more he rises depends on how much more he plays

i think this is obviously a great thread and i admire the work that this guy has put into it' date=' thank you :)

however i havent seen too many spanish 10k risers up there

why is that??

and if there are any could you give me a few names??[/quote']

All new players introduced into Spain, and other top leagues, have a minimum rating of 75. The only 10k players found are those found in smaller leagues, like in the US who have had a few recently. There won't be any in the future.

You will now have to look at spending 200k at the minimum to get the cheapest player from the Spanish top flight, and possibly for the Spanish second division. Same for all the top world leagues.

10k players can be found in lower divisions and smaller leagues, and most players that are worth 10k are likely to not be playing, and so they will not rise. I noticed a 10k player rising to 75 in Japan, and he had only a few minutes of playing. That's likely because SM is bumping the minimum rating in Japan up to 75. And when you look at new players from Japan, they are all at 75. Seemingly Japan is big enough for a 75 rating minimum. Perhaps even the US will now only have 75 rated players enter into the top flight. :)

All new players introduced into Spain' date=' and other top leagues, have a minimum rating of 75. The only 10k players found are those found in smaller leagues, like in the US who have had a few recently. There won't be any in the future.

You will now have to look at spending 200k at the minimum to get the cheapest player from the Spanish top flight, and possibly for the Spanish second division. Same for all the top world leagues.

10k players can be found in lower divisions and smaller leagues, and most players that are worth 10k are likely to not be playing, and so they will not rise. I noticed a 10k player rising to 75 in Japan, and he had only a few minutes of playing. That's likely because SM is bumping the minimum rating in Japan up to 75. And when you look at new players from Japan, they are all at 75. Seemingly Japan is big enough for a 75 rating minimum. Perhaps even the US will now only have 75 rated players enter into the top flight. :)[/quote']

okay thanks thats very useful :)

ive only got a budget of 60k and im only getting spanish and german players, so it seems like im fighting a lost cause with spanish 10ks, but thanks for the help :)

Div 5? How come there are 5?

its the way the english champs are set up now, there only used to be 4 until a little while ago then they changed it to 5, which i find a bit strange as its only really the english champs that have any more than 2 (excluding world and european)

its the way the english champs are set up now' date=' there only used to be 4 until a little while ago then they changed it to 5, which i find a bit strange as its only really the english champs that have any more than 2 (excluding world and european)[/quote']

Oh right I never knew that. The one I joined in August last year must be an older one then. I guess the 5th division must have a lot of semi-professional teams in it.

Oh right I never knew that. The one I joined in August last year must be an older one then. I guess the 5th division must have a lot of semi-professional teams in it.

yh that would be true... there are some teams in that league that have an average rating of 66 or something... so needless to say that quality is pitiful :P but its an extra challenge :)

Respuesta: Re: Colossal 10k riser list

Ive got one:

Marco Rojas-10 appearances and 1 goal for Wellington Phoenix

70-76/77

Hello friends

The truth not habia seen this topic before

In this list estan the majority of the players already changed punctuation

That players see as good raises (I am lacking in alone money I have 550k)

Respuesta: Colossal 10k riser list

gio si no pones las tildes no se traduce al ingles :)

Jajaja I had not realized :D

Hello friends The truth had not seen this topic before

In this list they are the majority of the players already have changed punctuation

That the players see since it increases good (I lack the alone money I have 550k)