The Minor Improvments Thread

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

Agreed on the ages - why not just be able to specify 22' date=' 23, 24 in both boxes so you can determine your own range?

Not too sure about the youth squad proposal though.. What's the point in it? I can see the benefit in having a Youth Squad & Reserve Squad, making for three in total.[/font']

having 3 squads would be abit too much IMO

the thing i forgot to mention:

Being able to search for primary and secondary psotions,

For example it could be that a team needs a winger and a forward, but can only afford one player, so jsut to make things a little easier, to be able to search fwd and wing

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They leave the major improvements to themselves to mess up. Plus, I don't even think they listen to any "minor" suggestions either. It's been so negative on here, twitter, and whatever media

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread No bug your squad tells you the players current fitness & on the tactics page the fitness rating is what is the players projected fitness for the next game.

Being able to search for primary and secondary psotions' date='

For example it could be that a team needs a winger and a forward, but can only afford one player, so jsut to make things a little easier, to be able to search fwd and wing[/quote']

Yea, that would make life a lot easier. :)

Lock those gameworld (not close) for let say 20 turns or something if discover too many multiple account fix match cheat happen in short while within the gameworld .

Banned for all transfer (within manager) for let say 10 turns or something if discover too many illegal transfer happen in short while within the gameworld.

Hey, maybe an improvement would be to stop SPAMMING us with notification flags. Do we seriously need 3-4 notifications a day that are basically just beginner tips???

How about a setting that allows us to turn these off?

Otherwise, you're just going to have people start ignoring ALL notifications.

Effing spammers.

i have one, it may seem really silly and i dont know if anyone has suggested it before.....but.... if a team is in its transitional period of up to 7 days cant it tell us before we go to the bother of putting in the bid and then telling us when we click confirm offer? like i said really silly and not a big deal but just annoys me :)

I added a suggestion about an Injury Centre where the whole gameworlds injuries could be added to a module as a collective.I think the idea has merit and would be a neat addition.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1829019#post1829019

That's the link to it, someone said I would be better mentioning it here.

When I type in to search for a player, it has to be deleted before I can search for another player. It used to be fine, when you clicked on the box to type, your last search is automatically deleted.

Yes, a reserve squad to put all my injured players into, and anyone who I want to keep, just not in the first team squad.

Yes, being able to search for the primary position only. When I do a deep scan, I want to not come across the same player twice.

Those green and red bars at the top of the screen which are a hassle when you want to click out of a box. I have to wait, or click off those bars. I know perfectly well when I have performed an action without it being advertised at the top of the screen.

I sent a private message, but I cannot seem to see what I have sent. I'd like to keep a track of all my messages. Put the messages at the top of the screen where forum and help are.

Transfers not showing players involved. If players could be added to the transfer fee to give a real indication of the biggest transfers that would be nice. The highest fee I paid shows 8, it should be 2 players of say 24 million and 4 million for 28 million as the highest transfer paid.

Another thing, in setups which have all sorts of teams from various countries are the toughest to find players that you want from external. I'm looking to fill positions that I'm in need of, and I don't know for sure which teams are external at times. Could we have those external teams in italics (or something similar) as I'm not sure which team from Belgium (for example) is an internal club or an external club.

Transfers not showing players involved. If players could be added to the transfer fee to give a real indication of the biggest transfers that would be nice. The highest fee I paid shows 8' date=' it should be 2 players of say 24 million and 4 million for 28 million as the highest transfer paid.[/quote']

Got to agree with this one ,It gives a very skewed look at clubs transfer dealings.

'Gold Tactics' or something along those lines. Gives you the option to save tactics on a list, much like the gold shortlist, for use in any of your GW's. Would find this useful instead of having to create the same tactics over and over again in different GW's. Plus it saves a lot of time when you go to set your tactics, which would be good for me, as I like to set mine pretty late. Very lazy I am :P

I know this wouldn't be a 'minor improvement', but I couldn't find any other thread for the suggestion, and I couldn't be bothered making a seperate thread for it haha. See, very lazy!

how about adding an option to the tactics screen

which allows you to man mark your oppositions star/highest rated player.

now i understand this could be difficult to do if it was say like a drop down menu of your opponents squad because the specific player you choose might not end up actually playing in that particular game, pretty much rendering the choice pointless and making the whole process very similar to going down the bookies and placing a bet.

so what if it was done like this

you have a drop down menu of your squad in the first box(the same way you pick your captain/penalty taker etc)

and in the second box you have defence/midfield/attack as the options - this would mean if you click midfield, the player you picked in your team would then specifically man mark your oppositions top rated midfielder

and of course the same if you pick attacker or defender

Those green and red bars at the top of the screen which are a hassle when you want to click out of a box. I have to wait' date=' or click off those bars. I know perfectly well when I have performed an action without it being advertised at the top of the screen.

[/quote']

100% Agree, annoying :(

how about adding a built in translator to that newish convo box thingy

because i don't know about others but its getting kinda tiresome

when i get streams of messages from managers that i can't understand without having to use an external translator,

only then to find out that the messages im being sent are just a full stream of insults just because i beat the guy/manager in question on a transfer target or beat them in a game, just be nice to know straight up whats being said and would save having to go through the trouble of translating everything through an external site and slowing down the whole convo or lack of

how about adding a built in translator to that newish convo box thingy

because i don't know about others but its getting kinda tiresome

when i get streams of messages from managers that i can't understand without having to use an external translator' date='

only then to find out that the messages im being sent are just a full stream of insults just because i beat the guy/manager in question on a transfer target or beat them in a game, just be nice to know straight up whats being said and would save having to go through the trouble of translating everything through an external site and slowing down the whole convo or lack of

[/font']

I agree with this idea.

Hi SM

Could you have a filter on the shortlist, i.e per league/ per country??? My list is 10 pages long.....

Also could please you update the AI for how a club is offered to managers, in my league the nottingham forrest manager (division 2-mediocre of a manager) got offer the arsenal job, they are worth 400million so you can see why i'm a bit annoy.

Thanks

The Tactian:cool:

I think the "Match Preview" has been the least talk about feature. It is actually very good, even has past meetings.

But I'd like to know if some of the factors found there play any part in the game... or maybe in the future engine.

e.g.

Referee

Match Stadium

Weather Forecast, Rain-2 ℃

Current Form

I seem to get red cards pretty often lol.

I have been a member of a few diff leagues and have noticed wierd goings on

ie:- Players are being bought via auction when reached level 4 concern

Players are being bought by a friend on same league , and then after transfer ban is up , are being sold back to previous owner

So I say a new rule should be introduced to implement

Once a player reaches level4 concern and is sold ; that particular player can then only be re-sold to that team after a minimum of 2 seasons and MUST have had a change in management. Let's face it can anyone name a player that fell out with a manager/team and ACTUALLY went back there playing under the same staff ; I think NOT !!!!!