The Minor Improvments Thread

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

my suggestion is about Career Statistics found on a players profile that is in your squad.

now these do not include cup games stats (or least i don't think they do)

just the league games so in reality a lot of info is missing.

i wonder why you have the info for the current season but do not add it to the overall figure for an archieved season. this way you can see exactly how many games / goals / etc for any given player and would make it easier to manage concerns.

leads me to the other point do these cup games not listed count towards amount of games for concerns for previous seasons. or are they just lost in the system. because say you give a player 28 games a season. say 20 in league then 8 in the cups then when it gets to new season he's only listed as playing 20 games. then say he gets injured and does not play it will be worked out that he not played enough games and will get a concern' date=' when clearly imo he should not.[/quote']

I'm sure all games played count toward the concern requirement, even though they may not be listed in the players statistical summary. I have noticed under the new changes they are now listing Champions Cup games in the stats in GC's, which has to be a welcome improvement,although I'm not sure why they're only counting the group stages and not the knockout stages.

I know there are still glitches in the club history database but once these are sorted this will be another welcome improvement. I agree with the other poster who said that the notification of a new record should be hidden until after you have accessed the most recent result.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They leave the major improvements to themselves to mess up. Plus, I don't even think they listen to any "minor" suggestions either. It's been so negative on here, twitter, and whatever media

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread No bug your squad tells you the players current fitness & on the tactics page the fitness rating is what is the players projected fitness for the next game.

b. The disappearance of the tabular navigation is a disaster. I don't know what the thinking was behind that

...and to rub salt further into this particular wound, when you view another club's overview page, those tabs are there! They just don't appear in your own club's overview.

Hopefully this isn't permanent, as it's a really, really poor move.

How come sm always say they are making improvements when they only make the game worse' date=' this site has so much potential. Been playing soccer manager for many years and quite frankly it has become boring.[/quote']

the trick is to make it look like they are "improving" when actually all they do is "redesigning". afterall games like this have their maximum capacity. I think the game has improved a lot since i first played it but now users have gone up it makes it harder to update new features for everyone.

What? It's one of the good things they've brought in. Means you can actually get hold of managers instead of waiting around constantly.

And you can turn it off

Have to agree here, makes it so much easier to deal and negotiate. Also good to just have a general chat with a few managers as well. I actually things it the best thing they've done.

What? It's one of the good things they've brought in. Means you can actually get hold of managers instead of waiting around constantly.

And you can turn it off

How do you turn it off? When I click on the 'invisible' tab I still get inundated by idiots. Give me the pm system every time.

Horses for courses I suppose, which is why I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, MSN, etc.

AH I see things again going worse, actually I dont usually login SM these days, I used to login more than 20 times in a day I remember when SM was good old times 2009-10. But now they are turning things into worse they always take a wrong step which they wouldn't even tell the community. I would not come back until SM becomes the way it used to be, and now the time I used to spent on SM... FM12 and FUT has taken.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've figured it out: The offline button! Peace at last:)

Haha yeah mine is constantly off. I didn't mind friends messaging me, a few of my real life friends would use it a lot, but then randoms messaged me, not always coherently, and that put me off. They should at least have a setting for friends only or something

Mine has different information' date=' but wrong information for the one. It says my current winning streak is 3 games, but it also says my current unbeaten streak is 0 games. I wonder how that happens.[/quote']

Yeah sadly its been very buggy like you guys have noticed. Its happened with 2 of my teams. I am sure they will fix it. Though ya gotta admit, seeing the above example is rather amusing! And yeah like Jimmy and someone else said, seeing it before the result is annoying. BUT in saying that, I had one today, and it turned out it was my teams heaviest defeat. So remember its not always a good record!

Just a thought. If the admins are going to take this thread into consideration, wouldn't it be easier to read if someone was keeping a simplified list of all the ideas, and how popular they are? I am thinking they would be more likely to pay attention if they didn't have to sift through pages of us discussing and debating idea (as much as thats interesting and productive).

Well i dont know if this has happened to anyone else and i haven't really put in the time to search for a specific thread about it, but occasionally SM tells me I have Player/Ratings changes and when i go and click on the reports it says there are no changes. Does anyone else get this? If so maybe its something SM should look into.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been mentioned before' date=' a team who finishes outside the Champions Cup places but wins the SMFA Champions Cup (UEFA CL) should be able to defend the trophy the following season. Like Liverpool did and now Chelsea are going to do.[/quote']

They can! This happened to my Wycombe team (in EC 41) who won the SMFA Cup and finished outside the top four but were entered in the following seasons competition. Incidentally all of the top four were also entered - unlike in real life.

Revamp P/E

Maybe if you increased the players value when P/E'ing, or P/E a player like for like, (same rating same age, or same value regardless of age and rating. I think you get the gest lol). Then it would make people focus on cash transfer's, and only excepting P/E when it really wanted, not making it be the Be All In All

They can! This happened to my Wycombe team (in EC 41) who won the SMFA Cup and finished outside the top four but were entered in the following seasons competition. Incidentally all of the top four were also entered - unlike in real life.

Yeah it happens in standard setups like The English Champions, I did it with Liverpool but in Gold Championships the rule doesn't apply. Which is strange as it's much harder to win the SMFA Cup in a Gold Championship.

Yeah it happens in standard setups like The English Champions' date=' I did it with Liverpool but in Gold Championships the rule doesn't apply. Which is strange as it's much harder to win the SMFA Cup in a Gold Championship.[/quote']

That does seem inconsistent. Have you tried submitting a bug ticket?