Richarddi

The Minor Improvments Thread

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

the player positions now look like we are playing football manager

except it's purely cosmetic for now. nothing has actually changed in the engine. i.e. DRLC still perform like DEF's and are unable to play wingback in the 541.

hope SM rectify this soon.

Haha' date=' how many did you waste? I spent like 150 on using Scout reports, it's a nice thing to try but I believe they should be backed up with more information about the player, but then again, that could become too complicated. I don't know how they seem to judge the player potential tbh.

Exactly, good point tbh. Luckily managers like us know the top talents from playing FM, who are usually correct! ;)[/quote']

only like 80 ish, but its a step in the right direction :)

the player positions now look like we are playing football manager

ye i know was thinking the exact same thing

Goodness me SM' date=' was there really any need to change that?!! What on earth was wrong with the more easy to understand AM/Wing of even CB/LB?? :sigh:[/quote']

Now it looks like say defence is the primary position for some players, most notably Luiz Gustavo, of which it says D RLC, DM, when his primary position is obviously occupied within the DM position. Doesn't look right!

Now it looks like say defence is the primary position for some players' date=' most notably Luiz Gustavo, of which it says D RLC, DM, when his primary position is obviously occupied within the DM position. Doesn't look right![/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2290791&posted=1#post2290791

I find it a bit annoying that now when I log in I am only receiving 1 SM credit per day when it used to range from 10 to 25. Hardly worth showing loyalty is it? I'll be able to receive a free month in just shy of 10 years. Thanks!!

As height&weight have been added to soccerwiki, should be possible have there the second nationality? I find a bit annoying decide which is the first nationality for players who have two nationalities and no matches in national team. Should be easy and logic, huh?

As height&weight have been added to soccerwiki' date=' should be possible have there the second nationality? I find a bit annoying decide which is the first nationality for players who have two nationalities and no matches in national team. Should be easy and logic, huh?[/quote']

Nice idea ;);););)

INJURY SUBSTITUTION

In a real match injured player can be subbed off. But here the injured player does not goes out. On sunday, in one of my team a player got injured. Interesting thing was that, he scored a goal later on in the match.:eek: I've seen sometimes that the injured player is there on the ground(in the commentries). This increases his fatigue & injury.

So in case of an injury within the match, it would be better if we get to choose a player that will be sustituted in case of injury to any player. SM can add a new box below the TARGET MAN box as an INJURY SUB box. The player choosen shall be obviously from the 7 players to be used as sub.

INJURY SUBSTITUTION

In a real match injured player can be subbed off. But here the injured player does not goes out. On sunday' date=' in one of my team a player got injured. Interesting thing was that, he scored a goal later on in the match.:eek: I've seen sometimes that the injured player is there on the ground(in the commentries). This increases his fatigue & injury.

So in case of an injury within the match, it would be better if we get to choose a player that will be sustituted in case of injury to any player. SM can add a new box below the TARGET MAN box as an INJURY SUB box. The player choosen shall be obviously from the 7 players to be used as sub.[/quote']

You're probably not aware of this but injuries are picked up after the game.

I don't know anywhere else to put this but seen as though SM has not changed the fact you only get one or two SM credits for logging in daily I will not be renewing my gold membership when it expires in 9 days.

It has ruined any loyalty I had to the game.

I don't know anywhere else to put this but seen as though SM has not changed the fact you only get one or two SM credits for logging in daily I will not be renewing my gold membership when it expires in 9 days.

It has ruined any loyalty I had to the game.

Did you take out the Gold Management 12 months ago?

I think the concerns can remain, but could be slightly changed. From when they made changes that players develop concerns very quickly. I think they should reduce the likelihood of developing concerns. I have a GR with 88 who did 20 games in the league and still raised concern. This is ridiculous. He played more than half the season and still increased the concern and the GR with 92 who had to go to the bench to. How do you manage that? Impossible! only one can play a game and if you go playing them one game each there is always some one that raises concerns. This is difficult ...

It's frustrating the game now!

Stop players international team hopping. Put a 30 day ban on swapping international teams (as there is on club teams).

I got my un-fancied international team (Colombia), through qualifying, inyo the SMFA World Cup, through the group stage, all the way to the final, where I faced Switzerland, who had been taken over less than 24 hours earlier AFTER they had won through to the final. I dominated the match, but it ended 1-1 before they won on penalties. Feels completely unjust and undeserved that the other manager takes all the credit winning the SMFA World Cup when he was in charge less than 24 hours, when I'd got my team all that way. Gutted.

35c1i88.png

How about you update the premier league ratings every once in awhile? It's been over a year' date=' the ratings have become rediculously outdated.[/quote']

this will be quite troublesome for SM. On the other way round, you will wasted your time on looking the reports of rating changes if you have plenty of youth player like 100+. It will be more suitable like for maybe few months or half a year or even change once a year:D sorry for any offence;)

how about letting blue managers in gold worlds older than 2 years old.

I've just got 4 top teams and if it carry on like this(worlds opening every 2 days) there will be 25 player gold game worlds.

Just a 'minor' improvement:

Bring back the rating update schedule per country.

Thanks.

If you don't know how to do it, here's how it works:

1. Get yourself a calendar.

2. Look at it.

3. Pick a date to start the update.

4. Calculate how many clubs per day can be done.

5. Calculate the end date of the updates.

6. Let us know!

7. Done.

Sorry for the sarcastic tone but honestly I really am quite annoyed about these ridiculous random ratings. Currently I believe Spain is mainly being done but meanwhile we see updates for all sorts of other players from all sorts of different leagues which makes it truly ridiculous to keep track of who has and who hasn't been updated. Not to mention the fact that players in leagues will be treated differentely because if I update a player from that league today and do the rest of the league in 2 months then clearly the rest of that league has made more minutes and should statistically get a higher rating. And I understand that you can update a player twice, but then why not just wait until that league is being done!? :rolleyes:

Its just stupid, annoying and makes it unnecesarily difficult to keep track of players' ratings.

Just a 'minor' improvement:

Bring back the rating update schedule per country.

Thanks.

If you don't know how to do it' date=' here's how it works:

1. Get yourself a calendar.

2. Look at it.

3. Pick a date to start the update.

4. Calculate how many clubs per day can be done.

5. Calculate the end date of the updates.

6. Let us know!

7. Done.

Sorry for the sarcastic tone but honestly I really am quite annoyed about these ridiculous random ratings. Currently I believe Spain is mainly being done but meanwhile we see updates for all sorts of other players from all sorts of different leagues which makes it truly ridiculous to keep track of who has and who hasn't been updated. Not to mention the fact that players in leagues will be treated differentely because if I update a player from that league today and do the rest of the league in 2 months then clearly the rest of that league has made more minutes and should statistically get a higher rating. And I understand that you can update a player twice, but then why not just wait until that league is being done!? :rolleyes:

Its just stupid, annoying and makes it unnecesarily difficult to keep track of players' ratings.[/quote']

+100 for this.

I also have the same thoughts for this new review system.

I would add that it is also more time consuming for those doing the reviews, because they have to jump from league to league and from team to team for every single player that they review to find his statistics, instead of having a schedule and going organised team after team and league after league. It's obvious in every day's reviews, now they are reviewing half the players they used to review per day with the old system.

It is also very unfair and creates imbalance in the DB, because as you said they treat differently players in the same league,and even worse in the same team!