The Minor Improvments Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

They leave the major improvements to themselves to mess up. Plus, I don't even think they listen to any "minor" suggestions either. It's been so negative on here, twitter, and whatever media

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread No bug your squad tells you the players current fitness & on the tactics page the fitness rating is what is the players projected fitness for the next game.

Players out on loan that become injured, remain at the loaned club till the end of the season or the injury is healed, whichever is the sooner.

I had a player loaned out, he became injured at the loaned club thanks to that managers aggressive tactics, broken collar bone, out for 8 weeks, sent back to me (thanks).

Players out on loan that become injured' date=' remain at the loaned club till the end of the season or the injury is healed, whichever is the sooner.

I had a player loaned out, he became injured at the loaned club thanks to that managers aggressive tactics, broken collar bone, out for 8 weeks, sent back to me (thanks).[/quote']

I think it would be good, but SM try to keep things realistic, and by having magic healing powers im not sure that will be too believable. :P

I think it would be good' date=' but SM try to keep things realistic, and by having magic healing powers im not sure that will be too believable. :P[/quote']

Worth a try. ;)

It drives me nuts when it happens, particularly in some of the smaller leagues I take part in, the ones with 10 teams competing in each league.

If a player gets an 8 week injury, in effect that player is out for the rest of the season as the seasons last 9-10 weeks.

Worth a try. ;)

It drives me nuts when it happens' date=' particularly in some of the smaller leagues I take part in, the ones with 10 teams competing in each league.

If a player gets an 8 week injury, in effect that player is out for the rest of the season as the seasons last 9-10 weeks.[/quote']

Yeah i suppose its wroth a mention, you never know. :P

Players out on loan that become injured' date=' remain at the loaned club till the end of the season or the injury is healed, whichever is the sooner.

I had a player loaned out, he became injured at the loaned club thanks to that managers aggressive tactics, broken collar bone, out for 8 weeks, sent back to me (thanks).[/quote']

a better idea i think would be the loan contract system, where i think loads may still be allowed to be free other than wages, but you set a minimum amount of time for that player to stay there :)

this idea has already been suggestde im pretty sure of that also :)

How about a feature where' date=' if you want to sell a player for cash at chairman value, there could be an option to do just that, rather than flicking through the endless numbers until you find the right one?[/quote']

i like this one although i just round it up to the nearest million it saves time :)

also a tick box option to transfer list players would be nice, or offering new contracts to players. its a endless task for a lot of teams and seeing as you always transfer list or give new contracts out to players when you take over a team or beginning of the season it would save hell of a lot of time and boredom clicking over and over again !

As I said' date=' this thread is for the things you don't like on SM, anything, and it have to be SMALL things, don't be afraid to suggest them.

for example:

In the mini schedule section of club overview, the first part is like this( your last match)

Wednesday, 14 July | Division 1

Arsenal Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Report

Score Centre

where is the score???

you have to press the match report button to get the report, why can't you get it when you enter the page, when your match before last match's score is displayed, you just wonder when you have this under message section

[b']Arsenal v Wolverhampton Wanderers result now in.

View Match Report[/b]

why isn't the score displayed!

keep adding the list!

I like it as it is, it adds the element of surprise :)

Im sure I brought this up a long time ago' date=' but I'll bring it up again.

Maybe some kind of warning that a player is one yellow card away from a ban. Currently the only way to find out is to check your stats page.[/quote']

This is very simple and effective. In addition, if a player was one yellow away from a suspension he should have a yellow strip similar to the blue one for a youth squad player, and a red strip for a suspended player (although maybe the latter isn't needed as you can't actually select a suspended player).

This is very simple and effective. In addition' date=' if a player was one yellow away from a suspension he should have a yellow strip similar to the blue one for a youth squad player, and a red strip for a suspended player (although maybe the latter isn't needed as you can't actually select a suspended player).[/quote']

hmm like in football manager i think ?

where a player close to suspension will have his name highlighted in yellow :)

i wouldnt want a club message i think this is a better display method

This didn't used to happen but recently...

Ok you see on the opening page you have some news for one of your clubs :), so you click the link & GREAT :D you have a bid on one of your players. So you accept it & then do some other things & come back to SM say an hour later & you have another news item for that club GREAT :) So you click on it .... AND .... its reported that you have accepted the bid of an hour ago :eek::(:mad: Infuriating might be a bit strong but certainly a let-down :( Anyone else??

This didn't used to happen but recently...

Ok you see on the opening page you have some news for one of your clubs :)' date=' so you click the link & GREAT :D you have a bid on one of your players. So you accept it & then do some other things & come back to SM say an hour later & you have another news item for that club GREAT :) So you click on it .... AND .... its reported that you have accepted the bid of an hour ago :eek::(:mad: Infuriating might be a bit strong but certainly a let-down :( Anyone else??[/quote']

That will be because you havent been back on your messages since accepting the deal. It is a bit annoying but theres nothing SM can do about it as the page wont register a change in the number of club messgaes until you navigate away from it. I have just got into the habit of going to my squad page then back to messages to get rid of the notification.

That will be because you havent been back on your messages since accepting the deal. It is a bit annoying but theres nothing SM can do about it as the page wont register a change in the number of club messgaes until you navigate away from it. I have just got into the habit of going to my squad page then back to messages to get rid of the notification.

it would be great if this is fixed

Transfer Fee amount adjustment

I imagine this has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it on the forum.

I find it really irritating when I go to buy a player who is a free agent (for example, but also applies to unmanaged or external clubs) and the player wants 505,000 but I can only offer 550,000 thus wasting (from my point of view) 45,000.

Is there any way the transfer amount engine could be re-worked to allow us to enter an exact amount, or at least in 5,000 or 10,000 increments all the way to 995,000?

Thanks.

Re: Transfer Fee amount adjustment

I imagine this has been suggested before' date=' but I couldn't find it on the forum.

I find it really irritating when I go to buy a player who is a free agent (for example, but also applies to unmanaged or external clubs) and the player wants 505,000 but I can only offer 550,000 thus wasting (from my point of view) 45,000.

Is there any way the transfer amount engine could be re-worked to allow us to enter an exact amount, or at least in 5,000 or 10,000 increments all the way to 995,000?

Thanks.[/quote']

I think the easiest way to solve this is to get rid of the drop down menu and replace it with another box, like the first one, for entering any number between 0 and 999.

Find it annoying when I am using the search function,and the search button is off the page,and I have to scroll down to find it.

Just reposition it next to the right of the position box,and it is so much simpler to use.

Would also like a message telling me that whatever member of my squad has 2 weeks left on their contract,so I can issue a new one. At the moment it says 1 year left whether the player has 364 days or 1 day left on their contract.

Im sure I brought this up a long time ago' date=' but I'll bring it up again.

Maybe some kind of warning that a player is one yellow card away from a ban. Currently the only way to find out is to check your stats page.[/quote']

Ashley Cole picked up a suspension tonight for five yellows. Had I known, I'd have played the backup.