The Minor Improvments Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

They leave the major improvements to themselves to mess up. Plus, I don't even think they listen to any "minor" suggestions either. It's been so negative on here, twitter, and whatever media

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread No bug your squad tells you the players current fitness & on the tactics page the fitness rating is what is the players projected fitness for the next game.

my clubs are bidding for players i havn't bid for. just got robert edwards for 2.4mill ' date='i could get 2-3 players better than robert edwards for 2.4mill. lol dam game[/quote']

It's a bug, if you've the deal goes through then make a bug ticket to them to reversed this.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=159710

number 1!!
Selection of multiple players to make them available for loan should be added. it takes lots of time adding all the players one by one. Same as sending them to youth.

I TOTALLY AGREE but....

All these things would mean you spend less time on the website, which isn't exactly a priority for SM.

Some several minor changes that would undoubtly improve player experience:

1. enable search option 'external players only'

2. allow search players by specific ages

3. allow option rule 'no buying players LESS than the age of ____' when creating customs

1 and 2 definitely!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I'm getting a wrong impression or not, but when competing with other managers to get externals I'm noticing that offering players still makes a difference. For example, today I lost on Werner after I had the highest cash offer (3.4 mil) and since I have a very small team I thought I actually got him. But then when I logged in I saw that he went to another manager that offered a player rated 82+156k. Now I know there's no way his max offer could be higher than mine because his team has 156 players, while I have 24 players. Plus when I offer players in an exchange their value to the external is always much lower than the value my chairman gives to the player, so it's impossible to get with players to the same amount that you would get with cash only. And also the chairman allows higher bids for teams that have less players, that's why I'm thinking that there's something wrong. Do you think the transfer system still values players higher than their face value or there's another explanation?

Not sure if I'm getting a wrong impression or not' date=' but when competing with other managers to get externals I'm noticing that offering players still makes a difference. For example, today I lost on Werner after I had the highest cash offer (3.4 mil) and since I have a very small team I thought I actually got him. But then when I logged in I saw that he went to another manager that offered a player rated 82+156k. Now I know there's no way his max offer could be higher than mine because his team has 156 players, while I have 24 players. Plus when I offer players in an exchange their value to the external is always much lower than the value my chairman gives to the player, so it's impossible to get with players to the same amount that you would get with cash only. And also the chairman allows higher bids for teams that have less players, that's why I'm thinking that there's something wrong. Do you think the transfer system still values players higher than their face value or there's another explanation?[/quote']

Same here! Two days ago in a EC me and another managers made an offers for Jovetic. Mine was 14 000 002 and his 3,530,000 Francesco TOTTI(around 6 mil) and Morten Gamst PEDERSEN(around 4 mil), so in a matter of cash - around 13.5-14 mil, but certainly below 14 mil. Well he won and looking his offer now -TOTTI is 6.9 mil in his new club, PEDERSEN is 5.1 mil, so his offer is seems to be around 15 mil. BUT when we're making this offers I have never seen the other manager to give higher value of the player since this change! So it's good someone to enlightened us about this!

When clicking "actions" on a player screen the "shortlist player" should be changed into "add to shortlist" or "remove from shortlist". This would remove one (of the many) unnecesary mouseclicks needed to complete an action.

Removal of the green bar on top of the screen: I actually have to wait till the green bar disappears (or close it myself) until I can close a player screen and move on. Really unnecesary. And I know what I just did, I don't need multiple conformations (green bar, club message, change in player screen).

And I highly support the proposal to be able to select multiple players to perform 1 action (add to youth squad, loan list, etc...). And this:

Originally Posted by Hyina

Some several minor changes that would undoubtly improve player experience:

1. enable search option 'external players only'

2. allow search players by specific ages

3. allow option rule 'no buying players LESS than the age of ____' when creating customs

• 1 month later...

Yes, multiple action button please. At the start of a new season, when all my loans come back, I want to re add them to the loan list in one bulk go.

Also, players 21 and under should automatically go into the youth team. It should be up to me to promote them. Not that it makes any difference what their in anyway. Actually, I would prefer to have the youth team changed to reserve team and not limit the age.

I s it possible to add a feature for like loyalty/dislike club for player? because I saw my gameworld one manager keep selling and buying a same group of players to earn extra profit. This is not realistic in real world because don't think much player like the own club keep sell him and buy him again and again in order to earn money right?

Yes' date=' multiple action button please. At the start of a new season, when all my loans come back, I want to re add them to the loan list in one bulk go.

Also, players 21 and under should automatically go into the youth team. It should be up to me to promote them. Not that it makes any difference what their in anyway. Actually, I would prefer to have the youth team changed to reserve team and not limit the age.[/quote']

Ya, does my nuts in

People have wanted this for ages, but SM seem to have the opinion that having the site un-user friendly should be apart of being a good manager (forcing managers to spend time on there teams for an advantage)

Now when you click on a managers profile you can't see their favourite club & age (if activated)

Could these be introduced as I like to see what a managers favourite club is..

It would also be nice if extra slots maybe 3 or 4 could be added to the favourite clubs section as many people have several clubs they like, for example I have shelbourne but also I would like glasgow celtic & some others there

At the beginning of the new season when we are forced to go through the massive chore of loan listing everyone, can SM ensure that everyone you loan out is bid on within a fortnight? I recalled all my players before the season started so as to get a head start and limit the amount I have to pay on wages, three weeks later 20% of those ive loan listed just havent been bid on...

Its so frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...