Richarddi

The Minor Improvments Thread

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

Absolutely.

Why on earth should I have to look at adverts when I pay enough to play the game?

Furious about this. Disgusting.

I second this. Absolutely disgraceful!

You don't see adverts for pay-per-view boxing or for a box office movie. So why are there adverts for gold members?

I feel so passionate about it that I currently will not be renewing my membership if this isn't changed.

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but when i try to see the match statistics, the advertisement doesn't go away. actually i can't even see the ads, just a big black window. if i close the window and reopen it, the black box does not go away.

This has been occurring for at least 2 days now, so i can't see matches that have happened or the accompanying statistics. I also usually watch the game report play out and celebrate (or curse) the goals as they happen. but now i can't do this either.

I also agree with other SM users that at the very least gold managers shouldn't have to see the advertisements before their match results.

I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem' date=' but when i try to see the match statistics, the advertisement doesn't go away. actually i can't even see the ads, just a big black window. if i close the window and reopen it, the black box does not go away.

This has been occurring for at least 2 days now, so i can't see matches that have happened or the accompanying statistics. I also usually watch the game report play out and celebrate (or curse) the goals as they happen. but now i can't do this either.

I also agree with other SM users that at the very least gold managers shouldn't have to see the advertisements before their match results.[/quote']

Same problem

Remove adverts before I can view my match result !!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I pay a membership fee so why the ads?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Once I click view match now I go and make a coffee then come back to view it so miss the ads anyway :D

Jesus ... has no ever heard of AD BLOCKER??

I mean seriously. I use it ALL the time. For SM' date=' the ads screen appears like 2 seconds and viola. Done.[/quote']

Lol I had but I didn't think it actually worked. I just got on it now and it works! :D But I will miss some of the SM ads as there was some decent eye candy on to look at :P

Jesus ... has no ever heard of AD BLOCKER??

I mean seriously. I use it ALL the time. For SM' date=' the ads screen appears like 2 seconds and viola. Done.[/quote']

erm, new signing fella, that's not far removed from paying cash to rent a groin box from the one kicking you in the onions..

With the updated design, on the clubs page it has a section for 'standard gw clubs' then 'elite gold gw' clubs. I only manage in GCs so am left with a large space of nothing at the top of the page, having to scroll down to see my clubs is pretty annoying, would appreciate if that could be changed

I have just one 'elite gold' club and it's now on its own at the bottom of the pile whereas before my twelve clubs were quite tidily arranged even if they weren't in the order I'd prefer.

Please SM, can we have the ability to arrange our clubs in the order WE want...

I have just one 'elite gold' club and it's now on its own at the bottom of the pile whereas before my twelve clubs were quite tidily arranged even if they weren't in the order I'd prefer.

Please SM' date=' can we have the ability to arrange our clubs in the order WE want...[/quote']

With the updated design' date=' on the clubs page it has a section for 'standard gw clubs' then 'elite gold gw' clubs. I only manage in GCs so am left with a large space of nothing at the top of the page, having to scroll down to see my clubs is pretty annoying, would appreciate if that could be changed[/quote']

I only have 'elite gold' clubs. I now have to scroll down just to see my clubs as the top half of the home screen is empty.. Makes the homepage very poor for myself and anyone else in my position.

I and most of my pals in our GW find it hard to post comments especially when browsin with a mobile phone. Would appreciate it if the 'switch to simple version' option that used to be just under the Post Status feature could be restored.

SM has forgotten an important rule.

I don't understand how :rolleyes:Admins of SM forgot to implemet the important rule of Football in SM :mad: i.e. "The player who is on loan can not play against his parent club" The player is simply not allowed to play against his parent club. I have missed so many points in SM because my players who are out on loan to other clubs have either scored or have made an assist against my team:o.

SM really should change the Create a Gameworld page. I am specifically talking about the page where you input clubs into divisions after you've bought a Custom GW.

This tedious business of having to input clubs by clicking on every link could be much better to facilitate this, especially if you don't have such a fast internet connection and you have to input a lot of clubs.

Twice, when trying to input all the clubs I want, the page has either died on me cuz of my internet or the stupid site logs me off automatically then I have to start from scratch again at the least you could put a SAVE feature. So I can input some clubs, leave and come back and continue.

Even better would be also totally redoing the page so it wouldn't be a link you have to click (in my case 100 clubs so 100 links). This would make it so every time you have to input one club, you don't have to navigate pages twice.

Remember, this is an international site. You have people from all over the globe on SM and in some places, internet sucks and makes tasks like this very frustrating.

I'll go cool off now after having wasted over an hour and try it again later and hopefully I will be able to get the gameworld done

SM really should change the Create a Gameworld page. I am specifically talking about the page where you input clubs into divisions after you've bought a Custom GW.

This tedious business of having to input clubs by clicking on every link could be much better to facilitate this' date=' especially if you don't have such a fast internet connection and you have to input a lot of clubs.

Twice, when trying to input all the clubs I want, the page has either died on me cuz of my internet or the stupid site logs me off automatically then I have to start from scratch again at the least you could put a SAVE feature. So I can input some clubs, leave and come back and continue.

Even better would be also totally redoing the page so it wouldn't be a link you have to click (in my case 100 clubs so 100 links). This would make it so every time you have to input one club, you don't have to navigate pages twice.

Remember, this is an international site. You have people from all over the globe on SM and in some places, internet sucks and makes tasks like this very frustrating.

I'll go cool off now after having wasted over an hour and try it again later and hopefully I will be able to get the gameworld done[/quote']

Thanks for your feedback. This is an area of the site that we know needs improving and i'll pass on your feedback to the development team.

for gold shortlist, would it be possible to add the minor tweak of having a couple of extra tabs so it would go:

transfers in

transfers out

shortlist

gold shortlist 1

gold shortlist 2

gold shortlist 3

etc if need be

just seems like it would be a very minor tweak on the dev end, add no real bonus to gold players over regular players, but make organising much easier, a list of 300+ players on 1 page is sometimes a little aggrevating when i think i could put say 50 players on 1 gold shortlist i will frequently add to new teams, then have say my youth targets, then my money making targets, or my multi purpose mass position targets.

and then have the option for any selected gold shortlist to give me a msg if somebody bids on them like what happens with the regular shortlist (this is probably more unfair as it's basically a secret watch list then). it's just non paying players are just buying anyone a gold player shortlists, even if they suck. and i now have to add crappy players to my shortlist to protect my real targets and get spammed by stupid messages because of that, and i would pay to avoid having to do this -.-

Re: SM has forgotten an important rule.

I don't understand how :rolleyes:Admins of SM forgot to implemet the important rule of Football in SM :mad: i.e. "The player who is on loan can not play against his parent club" The player is simply not allowed to play against his parent club. I have missed so many points in SM because my players who are out on loan to other clubs have either scored or have made an assist against my team:o.

Just taken over Brugge in gc122 loaned out a few players including Centurion 85 rated fwd to Twente.....1st game against against Twente and Centurion scores a Hatrick! :o lol

This probably has been posted before...

What about adding custom jersey numbers to your players. It sometimes really bothers me to have Messi as a number 6 for example. And it has always been one of my favorite features in manager modes, Fifa career modes, etc...

Wouldn't be great to choose who your number 10 is, or your number 7? I feel like it gives your team a more personal touch.

I get it might be difficult because of how formations and substitutions work on this game, but I don't think it is impossible.

What do you guys think?

Minor change: loans.

Allow managers to change the terms of a loan:

Loan - for the season, with no recall option for owning club

Loan - for the season, with a recall option

Loan (between managed clubs only) - offering to pay 0%, 50% or 100% of wages.