Richarddi

The Minor Improvments Thread

Re: The Minor Improvments Thread

Only way to deal with this is as I have done' date=' I'm down to 4 now & probably will keep reducing until I have none (Unless SM change their ways on a lot of aggrevating issues) (Player Ratings, Match Engine, 5shots on target & you concede 5goals etc etc) (SM are annoying nowadays instead of entertainining, so why keep 14 teams:confused:)[/quote']

It seems like the most viable option. I could probably reduce it to 7 already.

I suggest that the player rating changes are scheduled by leagues of countries like have been done previously before major changes happen after I have missed soccermanager com for about 4 years. Please consider this great suggest for player investment. Thank you

It will be good if custom gameworld name can be change by owner (of course is pay service)

It will be good if custom gamworld can add more club/division (of course is pay service)

It will be good if custom gameworld CUP/SHEILD name can be changed (of course is pay service)

It will be good if player search engine be improved (more detail age specific/more detail on selection between manage or external or unmanage club)

i quit a club today and it became free on the spot , the only problem is that the club had 135m in the bank but now only has 1m. Soccer manager basically stole 134m from the next manager which is fricking embarrassing. I sold soo much and now the nxt manager wont get the benefits of it

i quit a club today and it became free on the spot ' date=' the only problem is that the club had 135m in the bank but now only has 1m. Soccer manager basically stole 134m from the next manager which is fricking embarrassing. I sold soo much and now the nxt manager wont get the benefits of it[/quote']

This SM maneuver has been standard for a longish time. I quit a club with £600 million & checked back later & they had sold loads of players yet had less than £60million :eek:

How did you get to 600mil......... :D

Been going a long time, so have bought & sold for many years. I have at present Arsenal with over £900million & whenever I have approached £1,000million have bought like crazy thinking it may re-set to Zero :eek::) Squad is worth 751Million too:-

Number of Players Total Wages

55 £2,953,545

Current Balance £910,522,769 Weekly Balance £6,246,941

Been going a long time' date=' so have bought & sold for many years. I have at present Arsenal with over £900million & whenever I have approached £1,000million have bought like crazy thinking it may re-set to Zero :eek::) Squad is worth 751Million too:-

Number of Players Total Wages

55 £2,953,545

Current Balance £910,522,769 Weekly Balance £6,246,941[/quote']

seems like a very competitive world lol :D

i quit a club today and it became free on the spot ' date=' the only problem is that the club had 135m in the bank but now only has 1m. Soccer manager basically stole 134m from the next manager which is fricking embarrassing. I sold soo much and now the nxt manager wont get the benefits of it[/quote']

This is part of SM's policy of trying to return Clubs back to standard when they become unmanaged and so make the GW more realistic. The Club will try to sign all the original players and any massive bank balance is wiped out.

This is part of SM's policy of trying to return Clubs back to standard when they become unmanaged and so make the GW more realistic. The Club will try to sign all the original players and any massive bank balance is wiped out.

its the most stupidest polic iv heard off , lets get rid off all the money from unmanagaed teams so when they have all their top players taken the next manager wont even have funds to rebuild the team.

My situation was that as soon as i left and checked the club the money was gone.

My other improvement is that if a club signs players unmanaged when the buying club has no manager the human manager when he takes over has the ability to sell that player.

Personally i hate that sm try to rebuild the actual squads. SM clearly say no transfer bids in 7 days of the club being left however that unmanaged team can bid away and ruin the funds.

This is a massive flaw in the game , it should really be looked at.

For me you should only start rebuilding the team after the club has been unmanaged for 14 days. to make it fair

its the most stupidest polic iv heard off ' date=' lets get rid off all the money from unmanagaed teams so when they have all their top players taken the next manager wont even have funds to rebuild the team.

My situation was that as soon as i left and checked the club the money was gone.

My other improvement is that if a club signs players unmanaged when the buying club has no manager the human manager when he takes over has the ability to sell that player.

Personally i hate that sm try to rebuild the actual squads. SM clearly say no transfer bids in 7 days of the club being left however that unmanaged team can bid away and ruin the funds.

This is a massive flaw in the game , it should really be looked at.

For me you should only start rebuilding the team after the club has been unmanaged for 14 days. to make it fair[/quote']

Couldn't agree more mate. Do SM even want there unmanaged clubs to be managed or controlled by bots?

A few points i would like to see addressed :

1)

i would like to see is in the team/player roster is a tick box against each player and a `Tick All` box for moving players to loan list/youth squad as some gw i do have 40-50 youth players and when 20 of them go on loan and come back it takes ages to go through each one to reselect the loan list option and then the youth team option, i like all my 21yrs or under in my youth list so for managers like me this would be a great little time saver..

2)

Another aspect i would like to see changed is when a manager takes over a club, they CANNOT QUIT after 0-15 matches as so so so many managers do this and its so so so very annoying. Or they are tied in till the end of the current season, this would slow the club hoppers down. So often i see managers come into 1 of my gw`s lose 2-3 on the run and leave, whereas if they stayed for a few more games they would hit some form then probably stay and compete, so tying them in for a minimum of 15 games with give both team and manager time to get it right..

3)

SQUAD CAPS !!!! this is a real problem in many gw`s..this game says its real life then why can managers have more than 25 players in their first team..? that is not real life..first team roster should be 25 MAXIMUM with approx 50 youth team MAXIMUM.

so annoying to see clubs with 150 + 200 + or 1 team i saw had 308 players, this is not real and what is the point.? the point is hogging as many talents as possible so the other managers cant have them, very Chelsea like. none of them play and they just sit in the squad, this needs to happen soon..

4)

Final point is CONCERNS..!! this needs to be increased and the `address concerns` needs to be removed.. i read about the concerns increase reducing players ratings and its a very complicated idea so surely the squad caps and the quickening of the concerns time would remove the need for this..

Another idea to aid player hogging would be the introduction of FFP so wage caps alongside the squad caps, after all thats how it works in the real world..

Willzy75 (101) Owner of 7 Custom GW`s

For international club management, can give those unmanaged club some AI to swap better player(s) though out the season? I saw some old gamworld with some international team having ALL 30 year old+ rate drop players:eek:

3)

SQUAD CAPS !!!! this is a real problem in many gw`s..this game says its real life then why can managers have more than 25 players in their first team..? that is not real life..first team roster should be 25 MAXIMUM with approx 50 youth team MAXIMUM.

so annoying to see clubs with 150 + 200 + or 1 team i saw had 308 players' date=' this is not real and what is the point.? the point is hogging as many talents as possible so the other managers cant have them, very Chelsea like. none of them play and they just sit in the squad, this needs to happen soon..[/b']

What happens when the '50 youth team' players turn 22 years... If you already have 25 first teamers (capped at 25) how can 50 more go into the first team when they are over 21?

Will they just disappear from your squad or what?

For Gold Championship/Custom gameworld, add into setting that no exchange player over 30/35 years old etc (no involve in buy/sell) . This is to prevent some Chicky managers trying to use veteran for exchange young prospect.

I wish to suggest that increase the transfer of player between club and external club from 3 to 4 and transfer between gameworld club from 3 to 2. This is to reduce chance of dubious transfer.

Please also explain well what is the meaning of fix match, seem many Grey area.

What's with the scout tab?

Does anybody use that scout to search for players?

I thought that was the point of this game really. For you, yourself, as the manager, to go out and find the next best talent, or the big transfer for a young talent, things like that, in the real world. Not to scout players on a database that I can already search for free. Am I the only one that thinks this is weird.

Who knows.

Cheers

I think that customisable shirt numbers should be added to the game, not really necessary but would make the game a little more interesting. The problem with this would be of course the numbers only going up to 99 so maybe a sways cap could be introduced.

I’ve been having an issue with the chairman valuation of players for some time but had assumed it was just the way the transfer system works, but it’s really bugging me lately and making it very hard to do deals. I’m wondering if everyone is having the same problem and how are people getting round it, and if it can be changed.

The problem that I’m having is that when I try and buy a player from another internal club, players that I try and offer as part exchange are worth nearly double to my chairman what they are in my squad and to the other team. This means that in most deals I’m trying to do, I either can’t meet the other teams minimum valuation or if I do, it’s more than my chairman is willing to let me offer. I had originally thought that this was because of the value of the players to my squad, but this happens regardless of the ratings of the players I’m offering or trying to buy, and regardless of the stature of the other club involved.

For example, I’m trying to buy a 27 year old 90 rated player valued at £11,530,000, I’m offering a 24 year old 90 rated player in part ex, both have the same positions exactly. His squad value is £8,520,000 but his value when I try and offer him is £17,055,000 to my chairman and only £8,520,000 to the other teams chairman, which basically means I can’t bid on him as too expensive on my side and not offering enough on the other teams side. This is just one example but there are a lot more.

There are a few areas within the game that need looking at, but this is one that needs a desperate overhaul, mathematically it makes no sense.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned and if it has I'd like to endorse it.

A filter should be added to the Player Transfer Search removing all players in managed teams, leaving just available external players.

Would be such an asset to new managers in an SM Game World.

1a61b082-74aa-4a58-ba39-e6658682e4e3_zpsyavzevi51_zps7rnr0dcx.png

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned and if it has I'd like to endorse it.

A filter should be added to the Player Transfer Search removing all players in managed teams' date=' leaving just available [b']external[/b] players.

Would be such an asset to new managers in an SM Game World.

1a61b082-74aa-4a58-ba39-e6658682e4e3_zpsyavzevi51_zps7rnr0dcx.png

While we are at that, unmanaged teams as well.