Setup with very low rated teams

Kahuna

Re: Setup with very low rated teams

I want to create a setup with very low rated team' date=' teams that have a team average around 70, with teams like that it would really be a challenge to succeed.

If I create it would anybody join me?[/quote']

Hmmmmm sounds good and sounds different and a new challenge. Possibly.... I will need to think about it.

Maybe we could do a swap, you could join the gameworld I am in and I could join the gameworld you are going to create?

The code is 17528 if you are interested.

I'd like to join please.

And just an idea is to when you create the league create another separate sub-forum for the managers to talk about transfers, results, in-form players etc

Also I think you should call the league "The Kahuna Championship".

Accrington Stanley - have 2 players rated 73, 1 x 72, 1 x 71 other than that they are all below 70.

Forest Green Rovers have no players above 70

Hayes & Yeading Unitd have 1 x 74, but nothing else above 70.

Southport have 5 players in their squad, no one above 70.

Lewes have 2 players - neither have players above 70.

If you are willing to include Hayes - i would take them over. (they are my closest team.

Quormi from Malta 18 players 1 player rated 72.

Floriana from malta have 19 players - 1 rated 71

(also in the league are you going to limit the rating of players that can be bought??)

I put in this setting because the computer generated to big budgets for such small teams. This way we are obliged to look for those risers to get ahead. Also every season I will increase the maximum rating. This season it’s 72, next season I’ll set it at 75/76 and so on…The point is to built a growing team and not buy one. In real life if you start with a crappie team no quality players will come to you, you have to find talented players and help them grow

GOOD LUCK!

league id: 50682

the only thing im afraid of is if we start getting managers quitting, i urge every single one of u to stick with ur club because once we start quitting, it will lose its competetivenes and all the fun will be gone, so pleeeease stick woth ur club;)