!!Player Warning Thread!!

★A2R★

Hello, i thought i could make a thread on which we can warn fellow forumers if any players are going to get a large rating increase/decrease, hopefully this will save a lot of people from getting upset like when mutu dropped or vannistelrooy, yes some people already are aware, but this thread is for people who dont know.

Re: !!Player Warning Thread!!

Nice idea :)

Fabio Cannavaro

No way is he keeping his 90 at whatever club he's gone to evade tax at. Should have a similar experience to Juninho and drop another 2 or 3 in his next rating changes.

The same can be said for Marcelo Bordon who now plays for Al Rayyan. :P Still rated 91.

First up: HENRY thierry

Club: New York

Prediction:92--->89/90

Verdict: Get rid:p' date=' but if hes your star player then you can lookout to when the MLS changes will happen and the sell him before that;)[/quote']

Yeah, agreed. I posted this drop on Henry a short while ago:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1071265#post1071265

Coming from the same post I'll add Flamengo keeper Bruno Fernandes to this thread. As to what he will drop to is anyone's guess. Is there a SM precident for this sort of thing?

See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10565346

Yeah' date=' agreed. I posted this drop on Henry a short while ago:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1071265#post1071265[/url]

Coming from the same post I'll add Flamengo keeper Bruno Fernandes to this thread. As to what he will drop to is anyone's guess. Is there a SM precident for this sort of thing?

See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10565346

I'd say similar to Mutu so yes, a heavy drop is likely. Unless of course Brazil is reviewed very soon. SM rate on current form so if he has it up till now he'll be OK for the time being.

I'd say similar to Mutu so yes' date=' a heavy drop is likely. Unless of course Brazil is reviewed very soon. SM rate on current form so if he has it up till now he'll be OK for the time being.[/quote']

How similar to Mutu? Did Mutu feed his ex-girlfriend to the dogs too? So what will he drop to if he goes to jail for 5-10 years?!

In case you haven't seen it there's a great clip of Bruno at the end of season awards being blown away for not winning the best goalkeeper award. Pretty funny: http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4161413/

How similar to Mutu? Did Mutu feed his ex-girlfriend to the dogs too? So what will he drop to if he goes to jail for 5-10 years?!

In case you haven't seen it there's a great clip of Bruno at the end of season awards being blown away for not winning the best goalkeeper award. Pretty funny: http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4161413/

I mean he'll drop in a similar fashion. No football and not down to injury. If his sentence is that long then I can see him being removed from the DB :o

mutu dropped from 93 to 90:o, what hes tryin to say is that bruno will probably get similar drop

Without getting into specifics obviously, Marlon King is somewhat of a comparison. He's dropped steadily since being released by Wigan but still is in the game if that means anything.

Robert Pires, having dropped to an 88 recently, is now a free agent. And his own agent has contacted A-League club Gold Coast about a move there. Obviously it's far from complete, but if it happens, he'd face a drop to 86 given Gold Coast's top player Jason Culina is an 86 after himself dropping from 88.

mutu dropped from 93 to 90:o' date=' what hes tryin to say is that bruno will probably get similar drop[/quote']

No, I get it. What I'm saying is that turning your ex into dog chum is surely going to give you more of a drop than getting caught doing a bit of charlie. I'm thinking if proven guilty he's going to get a HUGE drop, my question was how huge and I think Stuart's probably right, he could well end up off the database (in which case I guess he qualifies for this thread, right?).

with all these decent european players going to the arab emirates for the money you never know, eventually SM may not drop the players there as much because of the influx of decent players !

be some time yet, but maybe one day the league cap there may be 88/89 regularly.

ill probably be dead by that time but oh well :/

Hi' date=' sorry, i know it's a bit off topic (well alot) but i cant find anywhere to ask, so do you think i should buy,

Kallstorm or Makoun (both Lyon players)?

Thanks for any advice in advance, Cheers. :)[/quote']

They are twins both 27 yrs both have the same rating both playing for the same club but I would chose Makoun:)

with all these decent european players going to the arab emirates for the money you never know' date=' eventually SM may not drop the players there as much because of the influx of decent players !

be some time yet, but maybe one day the league cap there may be 88/89 regularly.

ill probably be dead by that time but oh well :/[/quote']

Its United Arab Emirates accually :P Its going to be great for the country, haven't watch much footy out here yet but i'm sure i'll get time too with all these oldies joining :D

Depending on when Brazil is reviewed will SM drop Robinho as surely he can't stay at 93 playing there?

yes, i think he'll probably go down another 1, but i wouldnt stress to much about gettin rid of him as imo he can reatin his rating if and when he moves clubs

dont follow brazillian footy much so are you sure about this guy getting an increase

Buy

MAZOLA arruda 60-->80

he's only woth 10k and i'll buy him if he does get that increase, how definite is that increase mate?

thanks