!!Player Warning Thread!!

★A2R★

Re: !!Player Warning Thread!!

dont follow brazillian footy much so are you sure about this guy getting an increase

Buy

MAZOLA arruda 60-->80

he's only woth 10k and i'll buy him if he does get that increase' date=' how definite is that increase mate?

thanks[/quote']

if you look at the first post on the thread, you will see all the risers/droppers, i will keep updating it;)

Warning on MURIQUI' date=' who has moved to China.[/quote']
can we have some predictions plz

exactly... Insider... I remember some time ago you were predicting +2 for him (86-->88). How has it changed now? Will he drop? Or just won't get that rise?

Yeah but with Van Persie going to Athletico Madrid surely you need to keep him....

link can be found *here*

did i trick ya?? :D

realistically if van persie and fabregas left i would be more than happy then we can build our squad stronger..

anyway get back on topic :P

Haha' date=' it's all just good fun :D

On a very serious note, Owen Hargreaves has to be in for a drop the amount of time he's missed now. Can see him going to 88 maybe considering he's injured yet again....not looking good for the lad.[/quote']

welll SM havn't dropped him so far but i agree, i cannot see how he isnt an 89 by now.

so if they didnt before why would they now ?

he may stay, but i don't think its fair :(

Haha' date=' it's all just good fun :D

On a very serious note, Owen Hargreaves has to be in for a drop the amount of time he's missed now. Can see him going to 88 maybe considering he's injured yet again....not looking good for the lad.[/quote']

it was the same for rosicky at 1 point but then he came back and is still a good overall player , rosicky only got 1-

I think the thing that saved Rosicky further drops was that he only missed 1 season. Hargreaves has only managed to play 4 games in the last 2 years, so i don't see a drop of just 1 being enough. You can't have someone nearly maintain a rating they achieved over 2 years ago when since that rating they've only managed 4 games.

It's ashame for him cus he was a good player, but i worry a bit for his future in football now. Maybe he'll have to become Man.U's Ledley King.

I think the thing that saved Rosicky further drops was that he only missed 1 season. Hargreaves has only managed to play 4 games in the last 2 years' date=' so i don't see a drop of just 1 being enough. You can't have someone nearly maintain a rating they achieved over 2 years ago when since that rating they've only managed 4 games.

It's ashame for him cus he was a good player, but i worry a bit for his future in football now. Maybe he'll have to become Man.U's Ledley King.[/quote']

tbh i think he should retire , i highly doubt he will ever play a full 90 mins again

Wow' date=' look at his eyes! Has he been on sedatives?[/quote']

Nice thread which should help a few people.

I think thats the pic which was took when he was drugged and told he was playing in the Middle East. :D

If you want scary eyes, look at Arteta's picture on SM. He looks like a vampire. :D