!!Player Warning Thread!!

★A2R★

Re: !!Player Warning Thread!!

Nice thread which should help a few people.

I think thats the pic which was took when he was drugged and told he was playing in the Middle East. :D

If you want scary eyes' date=' look at Arteta's picture on SM. He looks like a vampire[/b']. :D

HAHA! ur right:D though tis a bit scary:otry lookin at it for a while

arteta.jpg

Jan Vennegor of Hesselink' date=' 88 - 86/85

Only potentially, if he returns to Holland then he wont drop, but if he stays in England he'll get a drop of at least 2 unless somehow he can manage to move to a Premier League club.[/quote']

may as well put that list to all relegated players tbh.....

well done for remembering that fact ! :)

saved listing about 100 players from different leagues there ! :)

Only potentially, if he returns to Holland then he wont drop, but if he stays in England he'll get a drop of at least 2 unless somehow he can manage to move to a Premier League club.[/quote']

I wouldn't buy him anyway. Him and that Blaczszkowzoykowwiz don't fit on the tactics team sheet too well.

He already is an 86. :confused:

more realistic for -2 or then -1.

he will never be one of the lowest rated players i think he could easily stay at 85 or 86

the team dont even have a full squad:o from sm research, they also signed dindane, the other rated player was 74, so according to that, i made this prediction

• 2 weeks later...

ill get that confirmed by insider;) you see Flu are top of seri a so he could only drop by maybe 1

deco would have droppd to 90 for his lack of game time at chelsea anyway, also seeing as the brazillian league is much weaker than EPL a drop to 90 still means he is the best player. he deserved a drop to 90 anyway, i think a -2 is the most likely.

deco would have droppd to 90 for his lack of game time at chelsea anyway' date=' also seeing as the brazillian league is much weaker than EPL a drop to 90 still means he is the best player. he deserved a drop to 90 anyway, i think a -2 is the most likely.[/quote']

he survived the ratings tho, we'll see anyways, he is definete to drop tho