!!Player Warning Thread!!

★A2R★

Re: !!Player Warning Thread!!

William Gallas has been released by arsenal and you can tell this wont end well for him

gallas 93>90

Cant really judge his rating until we find out what league/club he will actually play in.

Hes still a great player, and would of kept his 93 if he stayed at Arsenal. Juventus are linked to him, and some other big clubs. Think your reacting too early

Cant really judge his rating until we find out what league/club he will actually play in.

Hes still a great player' date=' and would of kept his 93 if he stayed at Arsenal. Juventus are linked to him, and some other big clubs. Think your reacting too early[/quote']

i see your point but he will drop, even if only to 92.

but i agree player warning thead is a bit far, a minor drop he isnt going to crash down to 89 like canavro or henry will do.

his wage/ extended contract demands are why he isnt at arsenal and apparently spurs wante a one year deal but again his wages and desire for 2 years made them reluctant.

hes a good player but "good" dosn't warrant 93. you have to be giving excellent performances for a 93, if he moves and plays averagely or maybe gets injured for a bit then he is likely to drop to 92.

i see your point but he will drop' date=' even if only to 92.

but i agree player warning thead is a bit far, a minor drop he isnt going to crash down to 89 like canavro or henry will do.

his wage/ extended contract demands are why he isnt at arsenal and apparently spurs wante a one year deal but again his wages and desire for 2 years made them reluctant.

hes a good player but "good" dosn't warrant 93. you have to be giving excellent performances for a 93, if he moves and plays averagely or maybe gets injured for a bit then he is likely to drop to 92.[/quote']

Gallas was already the weak link in the defence last season he was directly responsible for a lot of goals he was stunning in some games also and i believe he should have dropped to 92 at Arsenal itself.. He will certainly drop more than 1 point if he doesnt get a club which is in the top tier of Europe ala Juve,Valencia etc...

Hello' date=' i thought i could make a thread on which we can warn fellow forumers if any players are going to get a large rating increase/decrease, hopefully this will save a lot of people from getting upset like when mutu dropped or vannistelrooy, yes some people already are aware, but this thread is for people who dont know.

First up: HENRY thierry

Club: New York

Prediction:92--->89/90

Verdict: Get rid:p, but if hes your star player then you can lookout to when the MLS changes will happen and the sell him before that;)

henry.jpg

Buy

MAZOLA arruda 60-->80

GALIULIN vagiz 77-->84

KONYVES norbert 76-->81

SZATMARI zoltan 75-->80

ILLES gyula 75-->80

NIKHAZI mark 60-->76

DYADYUN vladimir 78-->83

Goodbye!

HENRY thierry 92-->89/90

CANNAVARO fabio 90-->87/88

BORDON marcelo 91-->87/88

KEITA kader 89-->86/87

BELHADJ nadir 87-->84/85

BRUNO fernandes 88-->RTD

MUTU adrian 90-->RTD

KONE bakari 88-->82/83

DINDANE aruna 86-->81/82

JAMES david 89-->87/86

You sure MUTU is going to retire m8?

• 2 months later...

His drugs ban (yup another one!) Is set to end tomorrow, so he will be elligible to play at the weekend and coach Mihajlovic seems to have him in his plans

"Mutu is very important for us but he has not played for 10 months and so we have to take this into account

I will decide, he is well, he has been training and cannot wait to play. He will surely play the game, but I don't know whether he will start or come on as a substitute."

So with that being said I reckon Mutu will stick on 90 and if anything increase should he start to play well again, as we all know he is a very technically good player but for the drama's

His drugs ban (yup another one!) Is set to end tomorrow' date=' so he will be elligible to play at the weekend and coach Mihajlovic seems to have him in his plans

"Mutu is very important for us but he has not played for 10 months and so we have to take this into account

I will decide, he is well, he has been training and cannot wait to play. He will surely play the game, but I don't know whether he will start or come on as a substitute."

So with that being said I reckon Mutu will stick on 90 and if anything increase should he start to play well again, as we all know he is a very technically good player but for the drama's[/quote']

what did he do in his 10 months ?

im sure he wasn't in prison so surely he could have still trained etc ?

somebody enlighten me ;)

Anyone know about Diego Buonanotte. I've heard he is charged with being involved in the deaths of his friends. Anyone know anything about this?

Apparently he wasnt even speeding,the prosecution is relying on the fact that it was raining,and he wasnt paying due attention!

His lawyers are saying that there is not enough evidence to convict,but they would say that i suppose! He is looking at up to 5 years if convicted.This is all from the BBC news site so fairly reliable.

Just have to wait and see.

Apparently he wasnt even speeding' date='the prosecution is relying on the fact that it was raining,and he wasnt paying due attention!

His lawyers are saying that there is not enough evidence to convict,but they would say that i suppose! He is looking at up to 5 years if convicted.This is all from the BBC news site so fairly reliable.

Just have to wait and see.[/quote']

Ok, Thanks :D I'll take the chance on him

• 1 month later...

Salvator Cabanas- the paraguayan who got shot in the head.. what on earth are they gonna do with him?

They may retire him later if he does not recover to play-but until tend May retain his rating like they did with Ruben de la red -a Barcelona player who could not return to play the game for medical reasons.

Keane's being linked with Vancouver whitecaps, Villa, West ham even Celtic where he did a loan spell. Doubt he will go to Newcastle since he turned down a loan deal earlier.

Diego Buonanotte is still playing for river plate-came on as a sub. If he convicted his rating will slide.

Keane's being linked with Vancouver whitecaps' date=' Villa, West ham even Celtic where he did a loan spell. Doubt he will go to Newcastle since he turned down a loan deal earlier.

[/quote']

keane is not a good buy i know, but i think he is still a good player.

if he went to villa i can see him offering something none of their other players do !

if eh can regain his form he would be a nice addition to a villa squad.